SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ya'll are killing me softly FOR REAL.. my stomach feel quesy LOL

bunzy chat bout lies all lies heehee..

please.. if me smell even a faint scent of raunch.. NO SUH!!! i was one of those kids that smelled my food b4 i ate it LOL.. i will never know if chitterlings are good or not cuz the smell so bad!!

my son smells his food before he eats .. i never understood

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yeah nellie.. ya nuh affi beg fi friend!! i hate that age, kids are so mean..

Gurl dont worry she will get out of that real quick. We had to teach my lil cousin how to stand up for himself and to fight... She will learn it...

Timeline
hello everyone trying to catch up

Hi my2 how was your day?

ya'll are killing me softly FOR REAL.. my stomach feel quesy LOL

bunzy chat bout lies all lies heehee..

please.. if me smell even a faint scent of raunch.. NO SUH!!! i was one of those kids that smelled my food b4 i ate it LOL.. i will never know if chitterlings are good or not cuz the smell so bad!!

my son smells his food before he eats .. i never understood

my sister and nephew does too... ugh

tre.. mi ago dash weh all mi msg han ya nuh send me nuttin???

1 luv??? ya hair still curly??? lol

i agree w/ u ms sheka.. LOL..BAD BUTT him is!!

No I am a permie now!! I cant grasp the concept of wrapping my hair at night though :blush:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o:(

You have a perm now!!!!!!!!! I bet it looks nice :luv::yes:

Timeline
jawi.. i FEEELLLL ya my girl!!! Roger never got to feel my addictive tendacies becuz i would only get online at work.. but i WARNED him.. i always WARNED him...

now that i am using my internet on my phone.. LAWD GAWD.. him sey.. PUT THE PHONE DOWN..

so then i try to do it when he is not around, like when i said i was turning in early cuz i was too sleepy to watch another episode of Sanford and Son :dead: ,

just to feel the call of my facebook page pulling me to it and log on as i lay down :bonk: ..

just to have roger walk in the room as the blue light from that tiny lil screen floods my face and he sees i am OBVIOUSLY NOT that tired.. :oops:

BUMBA####!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roooolllliiinnnn!!!!!!!! My honey gave me permission when I told him his cell phone would have to come off his ear too then. He was upset about me talking to guy friends on FB...I said but baby our wedding pics are all over the dang page.

:ot:

I am such a freaking loner! He is going to NY to visit family and I am counting down the days...ready to have my solitude again for just a little while. I love me some him...but man mi tired...i needs some alone time to replenish and rejuvenate. LMAO TMI I know...

JaEnglish...you have never been very shy about voicing your concerns...what's causing the hesitation now? I guess it is someone you are fond of here and that definitely makes it harder.

actually, I find it easier with people I'm close to....it's the ones I hardly know are harder, where did I just pop up from??

as for being outspoken, absolutely, but never been one to jump up if there's no discussion and say xyz...I at least need to have an opening lol!!

One of the times I am so happy I was wrong to have doubts was Gill and Ken :)

And the wonderful thing is she heard me out, but didn't hold a grudge....(((((((((((((Gilly))))))))))))))))))))gggggggg

Yeah Gill is cool like that...you want the best for people...but sometimes you just have to let them ride it out until the wheels fall off...

I always correct Bunz and tell her its her neck not back but she always comes back with back anyway. Cha!!!

De whole back ah mi his mi back and de front is mi stomek...mi foot dem stawt frum mi hip an end way down yereso...tonks! *wiggling baby toes*

Jawi...sorry to hear ur pain..but in all my yrs in orthopedics..i have never seen such failure on fusion...knee/hip replacements, ankle reconstructions but never a neck..that really sucks

English...come man talk up

That's what my ortho doc said too...the neurosurgeon is convinced he fixed it and is determined that there will be some bone growth one day/one month/one year soon.

Your words have shaken core of my very soul which has propelled me to Love the most hated man on VJ with all of the FEVA I have to give~

Viva Jermaine !

HI Ladies

*JG*, jakeswife, dancehallquana, dillon, IrieCat, JAPrincess,Chiney*Eyes, StoneLove4Ever

I'm back from Lunch with my manager we went to Pei Wei yummy soon catch up

You nut! :rofl: Just when I thought you may have redeemed yourself with the Earthday idea that I'm going to THEIF...you go and do this....man you will never learn.

Rolling @ Quana's daughter....too funny.

DaDa my brother got kicked out back in the days when it was still okay for teachers to spank your kids...out of daycare...wasn't even two years old my mom said...cussed the teacher out and told her "I want my danDADDY!!!!!"

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey ladies!

early morning right here, watched the sunrise over the lake...... so beautiful!

everything with D and I is better than I expected, he had so much stress back in JA with watching both of his cousins houses/collecting rent/upkeep/keeping renters in line/chasing down peacock thieves etc.

I know he is missing his likkle boy and his dogs :blush: i keep telling him what he told me during this whole waiting process- "it may be long, but it's not forever"

I'm so glad that he has a couple JA friends here on the island, we had a few of them over for dinner the other night, my man can COOK!

They were all so happy to have some home cooked food, JA style!

All my friends love him (as i knew they would) and even my crazy, hard to please boss is crazy about him.

We are still trying to nail down wedding specifics, including a date....... :wacko::wacko::wacko: lol, it will soon happen!

Today can be done with please!

the tv show *dirty jobs* is going to be filming in our spa today- i sense chaos is imminemt!

my ears and throat are stuffed and scratchy, the weather just turned, so i look like shiat

just wanted to share whats going on im my life- love and light to y'all

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Morning Justy... sounds great! I am glad everything is working out well. Its nice he has some friends... your island is so small! I cannot even find 1 lucian in all of Maine. (there must be one somewhere!!)

Have a wonderful morning everyone!! :star:

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline
wah di pit toilet?? one of those porta pottys???

Kinda sorta :blush:

eww.. i hate them tuh, and they may be just as clean as mine at home, but i will never find out LOL..

Porta pottys they are NOT!

Lawns u eva bathe inna river wata?? I did!! I was very scared at first but mi see one woman just back off har clothes in front ah me and start bade so mi falla di trend!

:blink::blink: nooo sah...mi nah falla dat dey trend..no sah

how long can rice and peas w/ coconut milk last.. i remember ya'll talking bout it one day..

i left mine ACCIDENTALLY at work over night.. i don't think imma risk it..

Out? Or in frig? We used to eat it out for days. A week in the frig.

THANK YOU!

after a nuh sun hot it did inna

di place have ac

maybe not for days

but u coulda try fi one day later as long as it wasn't in a warm place

AC..ova nite? wey? the place hot a nite...and from when it did cook? from Sunday maybe? no sah dash wey di rice..di peas alone a go run yuh belly

pm me the story JG!!!

come on i want to KNOW damnit :angry:

she and her then family shyt i'm sorry deficates inna di sea..

Just..awesome! happy things are coming alone just fine :)

good morning ladies

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.