SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Jawi Jawi Jawi mi beg yuh fi send mi to Jermaine Rehab I can't get enough broken-heart-123.gif only for Stella will I acquiesce giving yuh some feva. I am a good good woman and I love me some Jermaine and can't understand why no one shares my love! Jermaine To Di world! ok I think I can control my self till the end of the week hearts-151.GIF

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
how is everyone today?

not bad i forgot to tell y'all how fat flushed all my cards down the toilet (debit & credit) :wacko:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

wow!

Yes! :angry: he got a hold of my wallet and flushed all my card, my older son called me saying the toilet won't flush and i went to investigate it was hard to see in the bowl because i use the blue bowl cleaning thingy, long story short i plunged the toilet heard stuff moving around and by the time i realized my cards were blocking the toilet they were on the way downt2423.gif

*stifling my laughter* :lol: Reminds me of the time my youngest got my car keys...I was frantic trying to get to work on time...tearing the house apart looking for them. I called my sister to bring her set of car keys...and her car wouldn't start...so she starts walking and realizes that she was not in the best shape to walk the distance. Long story short, got home later and was about to load the dishwasher when I saw metal shining at the bottom...I reached in and found my car keys...my son loved to sit on the door of the dishwasher and play with toys...it didn't even strike me to look there too.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
how is everyone today?

not bad i forgot to tell y'all how fat flushed all my cards down the toilet (debit & credit) :wacko:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

wow!

Yes! :angry: he got a hold of my wallet and flushed all my card, my older son called me saying the toilet won't flush and i went to investigate it was hard to see in the bowl because i use the blue bowl cleaning thingy, long story short i plunged the toilet heard stuff moving around and by the time i realized my cards were blocking the toilet they were on the way downt2423.gif

*stifling my laughter* :lol: Reminds me of the time my youngest got my car keys...I was frantic trying to get to work on time...tearing the house apart looking for them. I called my sister to bring her set of car keys...and her car wouldn't start...so she starts walking and realizes that she was not in the best shape to walk the distance. Long story short, got home later and was about to load the dishwasher when I saw metal shining at the bottom...I reached in and found my car keys...my son loved to sit on the door of the dishwasher and play with toys...it didn't even strike me to look there too.

oh god you must have one like mine :yes: ...my hubby kept saying just order new onesfree-mad-smileys-126.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Jawi Jawi Jawi mi beg yuh fi send mi to Jermaine Rehab I can't get enough broken-heart-123.gif only for Stella will I acquiesce giving yuh some feva. I am a good good woman and I love me some Jermaine and can't understand why no one shares my love! Jermaine To Di world! ok I think I can control my self till the end of the week hearts-151.GIF

Rehab is longer than a week. Cha! Jermaine with his sprayed on hairline (Hair in a can does not make for a natural look) and slick greasy face...and that nose that looks like some spread lumpy oatmeal or cement on it. *YECK*

The more relapses you have...the harder rehab will be for everyone...you impact the whole community with your weakness. I am not moved! Cha.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

lol @ sus, yuh too bad

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mawning massive!

had to leave early yestrday..hope everyone is doing well today

dada..i smile thinking bout ur steve story.. i still can't believe steve is Jamaican.. i don't remember hearing an accent.. we MUST all go on a trip again..or just rewind back to that trip.. dyam.. i wish i could get to the pitt to see ur video of the pool party

ells.. u are on point!! i need to get some more get up and go bout this paperwork, roger has all his part filled out, but until i see that money in the bank.. i just have no drive.. friday soon come..

i just got the okay from my apts to put him on my lease..YAYYYY

ANYONE have any banks that are cooperative when adding someone w/out a SSN???

ive banked w/ a credit union since i can remember and i don't want to use them due to the inconvenient location. i will keep my accnt there and have a joint one somewhere else for roger to get to easily if needed.

ms sheka..gurl.. u got ur hands full mami.. mi ave NO WORDS...

Timeline
btw, how is your back jawi?

It's her neck, Bunz - Unless you're asking if her hubby bruk out her back!

:rofl:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

jawi.. i FEEELLLL ya my girl!!! Roger never got to feel my addictive tendacies becuz i would only get online at work.. but i WARNED him.. i always WARNED him...

now that i am using my internet on my phone.. LAWD GAWD.. him sey.. PUT THE PHONE DOWN..

so then i try to do it when he is not around, like when i said i was turning in early cuz i was too sleepy to watch another episode of Sanford and Son :dead: ,

just to feel the call of my facebook page pulling me to it and log on as i lay down :bonk: ..

just to have roger walk in the room as the blue light from that tiny lil screen floods my face and he sees i am OBVIOUSLY NOT that tired.. :oops:

BUMBA####!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
mawning massive!

had to leave early yestrday..hope everyone is doing well today

dada..i smile thinking bout ur steve story.. i still can't believe steve is Jamaican.. i don't remember hearing an accent.. we MUST all go on a trip again..or just rewind back to that trip.. dyam.. i wish i could get to the pitt to see ur video of the pool party

ells.. u are on point!! i need to get some more get up and go bout this paperwork, roger has all his part filled out, but until i see that money in the bank.. i just have no drive.. friday soon come..

i just got the okay from my apts to put him on my lease..YAYYYY

ANYONE have any banks that are cooperative when adding someone w/out a SSN???

ive banked w/ a credit union since i can remember and i don't want to use them due to the inconvenient location. i will keep my accnt there and have a joint one somewhere else for roger to get to easily if needed.

ms sheka..gurl.. u got ur hands full mami.. mi ave NO WORDS...

Yes, I'll send u a message Quanna

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline

Quanna; ow di baxide mi fi send u a message n di blasted message bax fill up

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Morning Yardies!

I've already forgotten stuff in just reading a few pages....can you say, 'NO short-term memory"???

Anyway, what I can remember is the bleaching video & it makes me very sad too. Brown skin (of any shade) is beautiful & I wish we could just finally dispel this myth that lighter is better. It's ridiculous....brown skin tones don't have to worry about skin cancer as much & to me it's always so much softer. It seems a lack of education on the effects of bleaching (and in general) is a big problem and leads people to distrust the authorities when they try to tell them what could go wrong. I first noticed the bleaching thing in Africa & couldn't believe it was so popular....white people have really f#$%ed up the rest of the planet & that makes me feel ashamed.

Jawi, I'm sorry you're still going through all the neck pain. I hope it is improving at least a little bit each day though. Does it feel like it?

Okay, I have a big geography test this evening so I'll be finishing my study questions between the boss giving me the side eye & whatever else work-related comes up. I'm going to try & keep off of my VJ addiction today. I'm gonna have a lot of catching up to do by Friday (tomorrow I have English work to do for that class). Everyone have a good day! (I might pop in later. :blush: )

got my nvc number!!! :D

Congrats Bunz!

Yup - she was an amazing woman - she managed an apartment building and a fruit stand - would tie the youngest up in her apron, and go about her cleaning and work. Her explanation was - He liked it, I liked it - and we didn't have any of those little rubber thingys you have now. :blink:

That's awesome! Women from a different time/place have it right! Just like the African women who still put their babies on their backs & go about getting their business done. I really admire it & plan to adopt it when I have a baby. You rarely if ever see a baby on a woman's back fussing....they're just happy to have that mommy connection.

I've had that before, Ells. After I was chastised, the next time a "project" extended past 4, I up and walked out on him. He said these need to go out today. I said, sorry, you said the rules are the rules....My work day ends at 4. The next day we compromised on some flex time, which included some longer lunch hours from time to time.

I'm going to have to remember that for the next time some incident comes up. There will be some time where he'll need a little extra & gosh darn it, I'm gonna be due for a break or a lunch where I eat out!! :yes:

Have to put out a few fires here at work and I will be back to chat soon! The sexy party last nigth fi mi Hubby's Bawn day Sell Off. Soon come

:dance::dance:

how is everyone today?

:blink::blink::o:o:o

jawi.. i FEEELLLL ya my girl!!! Roger never got to feel my addictive tendacies becuz i would only get online at work.. but i WARNED him.. i always WARNED him...

now that i am using my internet on my phone.. LAWD GAWD.. him sey.. PUT THE PHONE DOWN..

so then i try to do it when he is not around, like when i said i was turning in early cuz i was too sleepy to watch another episode of Sanford and Son :dead: ,

just to feel the call of my facebook page pulling me to it and log on as i lay down :bonk: ..

just to have roger walk in the room as the blue light from that tiny lil screen floods my face and he sees i am OBVIOUSLY NOT that tired.. :oops:

BUMBA####!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

omg, my boss is getting on my last nerve.....she is working me like a slave...acting like wha philly call it the cryptkeeper. she really needs to go have some sex and lef mi alone

I feel your pain my girl! My boss obviously needs some too! :bonk:

George Micheal and Jermain Jackson did a duet! Mek mi find deh video :devil: :devil:

I dont want to see that! :whistle: I wanna know what happened last nite for Mr. Philly bday. I know I am fass :blush::whistle:

Well I told yall how I plan on surprising him with another tattoo on Saturday for his real present but I planned the sexy party last night. Normally he greets me at the door and brings in my laptop bag and any bags I have but I was hiding 3 bags and he told me to give him to him to he could help me. Well I refused and had this guilty look of a year old on my face and he knew something was up so I told him go on in the house I need to check my flowers ( yeah right LOL) We already planned to go out for dinner to the Indian restaurant so he wanted to shower and change. That my opportunity to decorate the bedroom and get it poppin. I was running like a mad ooman to hang up all the decorations "Happy Birthday" signs and streamers and confetti and balloons I still don't know how I manged in such short but it was hot! I hear him coming down the hall and I said STOP DO Not Enter, he was like ooman let me in and started to push the door I said NOOOOOOO its a surprise he laughed and acted like he walked back down the hallway so I opened the door and he was right there. I begged him baby please let me finish so he went in the garden.

I bought him a Sean John "Unforgivable" cologne gift set and OMG it smells so good I couldn't wait to for him to spray it I was melting at the very thought of it. So I checked to see if he was still in the garden and not peeking and ran in the bathroom to change and wrapped his gift dropped it in the gift bag lit the candles ( the trick candles that won't go out LOL) on the cake turned off all the lights and told him to enter.

He was absolutely SHOCKED he looked around looked at me and had the biggest Koolaid smile hugged me up and that mad me so happy to know he pleased. I sang happy Birthday to him and proceeded to give him a lap dance and of course he became a little overzealous and I had to remind him we had dinner plans and nuh worry yuhself Pt2 of his birthday soon come. So soon we were off to dinner which was fabulous and back home to kick off Sexy party pt2 which turned into sexy party 3 &4 LOL boobies.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.