SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Irie..how old is Tierra? Kim refers to her daddy as Him sometimes..and me as She..i think that will get better as they start learning in school...she doesn't know the right make up of a sentence...i went back to calling all brown ups ms and mr...i did me good..yuh feel mi

and that ghetto-traler crash thing..come on...not that serious

Tierra is 7 ... going on 17! I heard the attitude in the "him" ... LOL

I wish you all could meet this girl. I will have to make a video for FB! hahaha

Speaking of school I am so damn proud of that girl. They send home the required words for 2nd grade. She knew them ALL... spelling and everything! She reads me BIG books and only takes "chapter" books from the library.. one thing that girl likes to read. :star:

I had to read "brown ups" more than once to get it.. haha.... blonde moment!

oooo..i see what u mean now..yea..mi would slap it back dung har throat...my step kids call me aunty kimmy

I almost wish Louis had a child before he met me... he would have a bit more experience with Tierra's behavior. I often wonder how the dynamics of this family will change when I have another child.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
U KNOW ON A SERIOUS NOTE....MY LADIES WHO ARE GOING THRU ADJUSTMENT RIGHT NOW..

JUST HANG IN THERE..I KNOW ITS NOT EASY..BUT WHERE KASHI AND I ARE RIGHT NOW..MAKES ME LOOK BACK AND ALMOST LAUGH AT THE FOOLISHNESS...

WE HAVE COME SO FAR..AND WE HAVE KNOWN EACH FOR MANY YRS...

JUST HANG IN THERE AND GIVE IT TO GOD..

AND IT WASN'T ONLY HIM ADJUST I WAS TOO AS WELL AS KIMORA

:thumbs::yes: Tonks!

I just opened my fortune cookie and it says "Your life will be happy and peaceful" but it doesn't tell me WHEN... Today, Tomorrow, In Heaven... I hate these things. lol A joke mi ah mek... My life is great! :yes:

.............IN BED!!!!! :devil:

:rofl: I have to do that every time with fortune cookies too!

Ells, I'd also planned to go to Africa this year. My mother & I were gonna go to Kenya, but plans change...

They sure do! :yes:

Well we finally have an SSN# but after my investigation found they sent the original to the wrong address we live on a Lane not on an Ave. so God forbid someone got a hold of it. We are still waiting for the original to be re-issued but at least we now have the print out as he is in the system. They gave us a whole bunch of identity theft info and how to handle it if we are a victim but you know I am so pissed off at this. Just seems like it was drama from the GC POE paperwork mix up C to this I am, just praying that no one got a whole of it because that would really suck big balls! :ranting:

What a pain in the rass! Sorry Philly! Too bad SSA couldn't issue a new number & cancel that old one out so that you don't have to worry about identity theft. Seems that if it was there mistake (which seems it was), you shouldn't have to be the one worrying about handling the potential problems from their mix up. So it go with govt agencies....I should know, I work for one! :bonk::bonk:

okay Lawny, spoke to a very nice woman medical scheduled for 9/28 @ 8:30!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy :dance:

YAAAAYYY! See, it's flying now! I'll write you on FB or PM you soon. Find out exactly what the cost will be for each thing (exam vs. vaccinations) so he knows NOT to take more money than they quoted. If they know he has extra, they might find a way to get it from him. (Even the *ahem* 'nice' ones!) :angry:

Gaad know mi no see di big deal wid honeymoon r why dem call it dat...soon as I see my husband's smiling face I'm at peace.

:thumbs::yes::luv:

exactly tre! the fact that i was around him was all that mattered

ppl don't understand this ldr thing

hubby and i don't need no special occassion to be happy and mushy

the fact we're in the SAME SPACE is enough

besides me naw go spen money pon bashment honeymoon and cyaaant even buy one bookle of irrated water put inna mi fridge

yuh mussi mad

:yes::yes::yes:

Filed: Timeline
U KNOW ON A SERIOUS NOTE....MY LADIES WHO ARE GOING THRU ADJUSTMENT RIGHT NOW..

JUST HANG IN THERE..I KNOW ITS NOT EASY..BUT WHERE KASHI AND I ARE RIGHT NOW..MAKES ME LOOK BACK AND ALMOST LAUGH AT THE FOOLISHNESS...

WE HAVE COME SO FAR..AND WE HAVE KNOWN EACH FOR MANY YRS...

JUST HANG IN THERE AND GIVE IT TO GOD..

AND IT WASN'T ONLY HIM ADJUST I WAS TOO AS WELL AS KIMORA

*Taking a deep breathe* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank you! I needed to hear this!

YES..I THINK IT IS REFREASHING TO HEAR SOMETIMES..WE DON'T HAVE TO TELL ALL THE BIZNIZ IN PUBLIC..BUT REASSURANCE TO GOOD FOR THE SOUL :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yeah i know what u mean irie..

i always give hints or looks "am i the only one in here?" "or "HI TAYLOR" she is 12 and roger is right, she should know better.. i cringe to think when he's gonna have to say something to her but i know he will.. one day about SOMETHING.. he is her stepfather..

i can totally see myself going in the direction of my kids vs our kids.. his kids are our kids but sometimes my actions say my kids are MY kids.. its so easy to do, but i have to watch it..

what do you mean here? mi no undastand..

meaning forgetting to consult him or at least talk w/ him bout certain things to do w/ the girls.. he should have a say in what goes on now.. places they go.. so on..

ok, gotcha..

i fell ur pain all too well...

Filed: Timeline

Mstee mi sen u a message

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i see.. i should not type and think at the same time LOL

i meant that w/ his kids..it will be easier to SHARE the duties cuz i WANNA help him and he WANTS the help.. he is not used to taking care of the kids on his own..

BUT w/ my kids.. i would (not intentionally) try to do much of the decision making myself cuz i am not used to anybody else being responsible for them

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I almost wish Louis had a child before he met me... he would have a bit more experience with Tierra's behavior. I often wonder how the dynamics of this family will change when I have another child.

IS SHE SPOILED?

I must admit she is. Not so much by me, but we lived with my mom until I left for St Lucia. She is the princess of the family.

I am the "mean mom", the one that dishes out the punishments....

But there is a difference between the kids in Louis' fam growing up in St Lucia and Tierra growing up here in the US. She doesn't go without a whole lot. I do try to teach her lessons, and she can be a very compassionite kid.... she is loving and generous.

Louis is a "don't speak unless spoken to" type of guy when it comes to kids really. Tierra is not quiet! Its hard to explain I guess. I think he thinks all kids are like his sweet, quiet, shy little cousin. (she is 4 or 5)....

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

chiney.. mi like di business.. i need details fi mek mi ovastand LOL..

irie... babay.. i worry bout when his kids come.. i am always saying that my kids (who aren't THAT bad) will be an influence.. cuz maybe i am a little more relax than he will be w/ his.. i asked him LOONNNGGGG time ago what kind of parent was he.. ive seen him w/ other kids not his own, he says he is stern, but i don't see it..

bye everyone! have a sexy weekend!

i love you DaDa...and jawi too!

bye finesse.. have a good weekend hun!!!

Timeline
lawd a wha mi go get miself inna now

lol

DaDa = ghetto

Finese=Trailer Park Trash.

Bunz.. No worries mi gyal I knew you were playing.

Then Finesse and I truly are peas in a pod cause I've been called that recently too. Not right, Da Da :angry:

JG you know better...both comments were tactless...Finesse gwaan like wan rass pickney nuff times...some jokes nuh really jokes yuhseemi?

Yeah, I do, Jawi. Same ####### who said I don't comb my hair. Jealous #######. (my stalker btw) That statement just hit a nerve. Sorry Dada. If I were truly upset I would've said something to both of those statements. Stop that girls!

Brush your shoulder off...and stop giving that idiot so much power in your life. I hate that she is finding a way to crack you.

shet up

Mek mi...likkle fool fool pickney.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Irie..how old is Tierra? Kim refers to her daddy as Him sometimes..and me as She..i think that will get better as they start learning in school...she doesn't know the right make up of a sentence...i went back to calling all brown ups ms and mr...i did me good..yuh feel mi

and that ghetto-traler crash thing..come on...not that serious

mi not trippin...

damn, dada mi only seh it cuz you mention it first.....yuh dish out nuff stuff yuhself....yuh should be able to take it...

Cuz I was talking to Bunz and I was jokingly asking her if she was calling me ghetto. U came and actually called me it. Sometimes u over step with ur so called jokes. Plus I can take anything you dish out. Like I said the other day what you see as funny sometimes others do not.

Timeline
bye everyone! have a sexy weekend!

i love you DaDa...and jawi too!

Eeeehhhnnnn...tell your husband to stand up in it this time...burn off some of that dyam energy.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
the kids MAANNN... i was happy that at least they weren't being mean to roger, BUT the ambivalent attitude is kinda of getting old.. my oldest is still a bit uncomfortable i think of having somebody else in the house and SOOOO much in the house.. i mean roger is not like some men.. he doesn't go in the room.. he is WITH us all the time..

she doesn't speak to him much, tells me good night as usual, but forgets to tell him too, and he is the one that picks her from school and it is offending him when she just get in the car and don't say nothing.. he mentioned it to me and i talked to her about it last night..

im crossing my fingers.. but like u say chiney. i know this too shall pass

Aww it will get better, kids are funny like that..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.