SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tre i was wondering why she was putting so much personal info out there

Cause she chupid :whistle:

Welcome back Marlita, and congrats - we've all been gossiping about your news since you updated your blog, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Bunz; fi ar pan a watah fi carry...u know seh the embassy a yard ave bad name areadi, but kiss mi neck...she nevah afi type dat...u si mi

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:star: Hello Everyone,

Oh man, I have no idea what is going on here in VJ Yardie land. Not sure if many of the folks here even remember me. I wanted to come in an say hello....and catch up on the gossip of course, haha!!

Well here's my gossip. Evan and I are doing great. He's been here almost a YEAR this coming October. I CANNOT believe ho fast time flies. We are also expecting....twins!! :dance: We celebrated our first anniversary here last month and now we are preparing to be new parents. Not sure who else is in the VJ yardie wata but would love to hear about it.

I've been relaxing at home since being laid off back in Feb. Got a GREAT job offer last week, but had to decline it due to the twins on the way and not wanting to take up more than I can handle right now. So i am just looking for part time work. Evan's been working since Jan and is also looking for something better so thats helped us out alot. Other than that, I am usually home and BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!! How are you ladies!!??

This is so crazy. I just read your blog today and I just told the ladies you were expecting twins and you were excited. I have twins myself a boy and girl and to see you so happy I was like umm am I the only one who cried when she heard she was having twins? I see they are a blessing now (sort of ) but when I first got the news I told there dr to get another dr because she didn’t know what she was looking at.

I followed your journey whether you knew it or not didn’t we Quana? We used to stalk her blog site.. It’s so nice to see your journey worked out GREAT for you!!!

lawd...ave merci sus u a kill mi tideh...I haven't used that word in years....OMG...mi belli mi de yah a dead

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
:star: Hello Everyone,

Oh man, I have no idea what is going on here in VJ Yardie land. Not sure if many of the folks here even remember me. I wanted to come in an say hello....and catch up on the gossip of course, haha!!

Well here's my gossip. Evan and I are doing great. He's been here almost a YEAR this coming October. I CANNOT believe ho fast time flies. We are also expecting....twins!! :dance: We celebrated our first anniversary here last month and now we are preparing to be new parents. Not sure who else is in the VJ yardie wata but would love to hear about it.

I've been relaxing at home since being laid off back in Feb. Got a GREAT job offer last week, but had to decline it due to the twins on the way and not wanting to take up more than I can handle right now. So i am just looking for part time work. Evan's been working since Jan and is also looking for something better so thats helped us out alot. Other than that, I am usually home and BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!! How are you ladies!!??

Glad to hear you are doing great! COngrats on the twins!!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jgay; how his they baby n wah mek u so quiet?

Hey....the baby is good...oh i should state this...one of my wayyyyy earlier post i said my baby was breeched...had a doctor's appointment this pass saturday and happy to announce that she is in position....yayyyy.....hubby was with me and he was happy too....even though he doesn't really see anything wrong with having a c-section...i had family members and friends who had c-section and they say the aftermath is very painful...so i really don't want to go through that...i had my son naturally and was up and about within the week...with a c-section i don't think that will be possible... :blush:

Hey Marlita...this is jgay80...changed my screen name....so glad to hear from you....so happy you are having twins too...as you can see I'm having a little girl...glad things are going good between you and Evan...Me and hubby are good...still have our ups and downs...but we get through them...would love to be home and bored.... :star: ...i can't wait to start my maternity leave...I stop working Sept 25th....Our anniversary is coming up this Sept 30th....hubby said he had a surprise for me... :unsure: ....

Edited by StoneLove4Ever

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

MARLITA.. wha gwaan!!

wha mek ya so bored and nuh come chat wid us??? lol.. miss u and am sOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for u and evan.. u guys were my introduction to real ja/us love.. and one of my inspirations.. i pray many BLESSING on ur clan.. and even w/ ur business ventures..

Timeline

JaPrincess!! I remember you! So yuh drank di wata eh? Wha yuh ave?

Marlita...it's about time...

I know huh? Was a busy little bee for awhile there. How u been?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

jgay; how his they baby n wah mek u so quiet?

Hey....the baby is good...oh i should state this...one of my wayyyyy earlier post i said my baby was breeched...had a doctor's appointment this pass saturday and happy to announce that she is in position....yayyyy.....hubby was with me and he was happy too....even though he doesn't really see anything wrong with having a c-section...i had family members and friends who had c-section and they say the aftermath is very painful...so i really don't want to go through that...i had my son naturally and was up and about within the week...with a c-section i don't think that will be possible... :blush:

Hey Marlita...this is jgay80...changed my screen name....so glad to hear from you....so happy you are having twins too...as you can see I'm having a little girl...glad things are going good between you and Evan...Me and hubby are good...still have are ups and downs...but we get through them...would love to be home and bored.... :star: ...i can't wait to start my maternity leave...I stop working Sept 25th....Our anniversary is coming up this Sept 30th....hubby said he had a surprise for me... :unsure: ....

Great; have to get some info from you, will do so this weekend...mi afi go find di numbah

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Welcome back Marlita, and congrats - we've all been gossiping about your news since you updated your blog, lol

HAHA! Oh really? Gosh I thought everybody forgot about that thing. I was seriously on brain fry!! I could not focus for more than 10 minutes!! And you know how I like to get all chatty chatty, even if its with myself! hah

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Great; have to get some info from you, will do so this weekend...mi afi go find di numbah

No problem....

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

Hi Marlita. Good to hear from you and hear things are going well.

Congrats!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
My BIL just asked me if I wanted to be double happy and marry him too. LOL...he said that he can't believe how happy I have made his brother. Amen. He is good....you just have to trust Him on His word.

This is beautiful...a testament to what a wonderful spirit you have. (F)

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.