Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what is the issue then? who are you blaming?

it is a big problem in America too....difference is when my neighbor that has 8 kids and cannot afford them is in need, the city, state, and federal governement has the means to step in and provide food, shelter, and a bus for those kids to get to school...not to mention there is no fee for public education

The issue is that there are many that are illiterate and we want to try and help where we can because we love Jamaica. Its part of us now, it means someting to us. If we can touch one life that means a great deal. Sure its a big problem in the USA however education in the USA is FREE. Unfortunately its not in JA. I dont think shes trying to blame anyone. Its just a fact. Doesnt matter who is to blame, what matters is what WE can do to help. It may not be much but if we can help one or two people thats great. Just imagine if that person we help, that wants to learn and is able to because of us, becomes Prime Minister one day and makes a change for the island.

America does have illiteracy as well but me personally i dont know anyone here illiterate and i know alot of people.However, in Jamaica, I can count many.

i think it does matter who is to blame....or what is to blame. how can you fix something when you don't know how it became broken?

I was responding to the fact that you were asking the original poster, who they were blaming. I advised that they were not attempting to place blame. Yes there is someone at fault BUT we cannot fix that. Its a HUGE problem. Once education is free OR govt does have money to assist, then im sure the cycle will break. We are working on what WE can do. I dont think ur entirely getting what i wrote. We cannot save the island but we can save a few of its children.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
ft worth??? what the!.. ongle wan yardie mi knoa in funky town!!!

whaapens in funky town? people dem stink?

Mi learn sumthin new is dat where me iz Quana lol

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol.. u know i have NO IdEA why they call ft worth that.. i think its more to do w/ the "in" or "hip" defintion of funky finesse :rofl::rofl:

d town, GP, funky town, ag town, PG.. just a couple of our great cities.. LOL

Lawd I wil neva catch up LOL just came back from FORMAN MILLS getting school uniforms. That was fun ...NOT!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

lol.. u know i have NO IdEA why they call ft worth that.. i think its more to do w/ the "in" or "hip" defintion of funky finesse :rofl::rofl:

d town, GP, funky town, ag town, PG.. just a couple of our great cities.. LOL

UM... there is nothing HIP about this town im wid the cows. I must need to move by you.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

it is a big problem in America too....difference is when my neighbor that has 8 kids and cannot afford them is in need, the city, state, and federal governement has the means to step in and provide food, shelter, and a bus for those kids to get to school...not to mention there is no fee for public education

The issue is that there are many that are illiterate and we want to try and help where we can because we love Jamaica. Its part of us now, it means someting to us. If we can touch one life that means a great deal. Sure its a big problem in the USA however education in the USA is FREE. Unfortunately its not in JA. I dont think shes trying to blame anyone. Its just a fact. Doesnt matter who is to blame, what matters is what WE can do to help. It may not be much but if we can help one or two people thats great. Just imagine if that person we help, that wants to learn and is able to because of us, becomes Prime Minister one day and makes a change for the island.

America does have illiteracy as well but me personally i dont know anyone here illiterate and i know alot of people.However, in Jamaica, I can count many.

i think it does matter who is to blame....or what is to blame. how can you fix something when you don't know how it became broken?

I was responding to the fact that you were asking the original poster, who they were blaming. I advised that they were not attempting to place blame. Yes there is someone at fault BUT we cannot fix that. Its a HUGE problem. Once education is free OR govt does have money to assist, then im sure the cycle will break. We are working on what WE can do. I dont think ur entirely getting what i wrote. We cannot save the island but we can save a few of its children.

i wasn't trying to say she was placing blame.....I wanted to know who/what is to blame

maybe it came across that way in all my shyt talking

if i'm gonna support an organization, i want some details

btw, kimmy when is the website gonna be up?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well dang girl.. you know ft worth wanna be down.. they can't call it COW TOWN!! or HICK TOWN lol..

funky town is what the dejays on the radio call it LOL.. prolly why u never heard..u nuh knoa nutting bout di stanky leg and the frankie.. lol..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finesse..hopefully another 2wks or so..thnx!!!!

lawd finesse just pray fi no cuss one badwud when u a talk..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

i wasn't trying to say she was placing blame.....I wanted to know who/what is to blame

maybe it came across that way in all my shyt talking

if i'm gonna support an organization, i want some details

btw, kimmy when is the website gonna be up?

See u guys later its time for Super Walmart(what fun) :star: ... we have raffle tickets if yall want any. That is a good question, when did all this start with no education avail. OR has it always been that way. I wonder if things were different before JA independence??? Anyone know?

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.