SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey mrs. p..wah gwaan..nuttin yet?

he's doing well portland.. it helps that my life is very crazy and im always running, keeps him busy LOL

i laugh at him tho..he's very protective..i be like hmmmm how did i ever get along these years of living alone. i told him i laugh, but i do like it..

no kimmy.. we are gonna do AOS from here. since we had no plans of getting hitched when he reach, it is permissable.. he just misses the kids like crazy tho.. if all goes well he can be back to see them soon..

oh ok..just be prepared to show that u didn't intend on getting married on a visitors visa

def :thumbs: .. he has his work information, rental information.. return ticket, altho it doesn't seem like much seeing that he didn't expect to have to prove all this.... :unsure: ..we are not gonna even worry bout trying to get shot records, he will just have to take them all again :blush: been hanging out on the AOS from workers/visitors/ student visa thread trying to beef up on what we need and looks like many are successful :star:

ok.good..but dem question yuh fi mek sure..mi done mi no waan stress yuh..nuh worry bout nuttin til the time come..good luck zeen!!! mi happy fi yuh

KK..has not been herself lately...whats going on K..yuh alright?

Mi alrite...I just can't keep up whenever I have to do work at work. lol

ok good..

good morning everyone,

I'm logging in via my cousins computer as mine is on the fritz and I have to get some cd's from dell in order to fix it.

anyhoo, mr jengs girls are HERE. the came last friday via Miami. they were held in immigration/customs for a while just a hint you can't put liquor in minor's suitcases if an adult isn't traveling with them. I cried at the airport. they are adjusting well and school starts in two weeks.

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Suh Jengy, a tru di pickiney dem come or yuh lose di RUM mek yuh bawl a di airport???? :rofl :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Morning all - Way too lazy to read back and see what I missed - I didn't touch a computer or phone all day yesterday - I called out to work - went to bed at 7 pm Thurs, slept till 11:30 yesterday, lol

no wonder yuh nuh ansa mi txt yesidey..yuh good?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Mi deyah. Nuttin yet...don't expect to hear anything for anout another 2 weeks...your posts are getting like Ells--responding to all the quotes! :lol: :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Mi deyah. Nuttin yet...don't expect to hear anything for anout another 2 weeks...your posts are getting like Ells--responding to all the quotes! :lol: :lol:

ok..good

lol..no sah ongly the ones on the 1st 2-3 pgs..mi no read much more :)..mi love everybody same way..ells good

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

girl u not gonna stress me.. gotta be prepared...appreciate all the heads up.. right now mi just a stress bout dis $1400 YES.. gotta do AOS and the app all at the same time UPFRONT.. thats not counting the cost for medical.. maybe another $300 BABAY!!!

so wha ya deal wid.. any exciting tings gwaan, skool start back up soon?

Edited by dancehallquana

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Watch...Nat be the next one preggo.....

I rebuke those words!

My2, I only fly Continental, even if it costs a little more, because that's the only airline with a direct flight from Houston (where I live). It's about a 3:15 hr flight from here.

so note to u, get a housekeeper the first 3 mths, cuz as long as u and belly been apart.. cleaning house is gonna be the last thing on either of ur minds!!!

I agree with getting a housekeeper (in general). But once Steven gets here, I'm changing the housekeeping frequency to twice/month instead of every week. Guess I'll start hanging up my own clothes. :lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
girl u not gonna stress me.. gotta be prepared...appreciate all the heads up.. right now mi just a stress bout dis $1400 YES.. gotta do AOS and the app all at the same time UPFRONT.. thats not counting the cost for medical.. maybe another $300 BABAY!!!

so wha ya deal wid.. any exciting tings gwaan, skool start back up soon?

ok good...bwoy Q mi can only imagine..in God we trust..him a go find a way always!! just put it in ur heart and it is done!!

GIRLLLL MI DONE WID SCHOOL..NO MORE FI MEEEE ..KIMORA STARTS NEXT THURSDAY..DATS ALL ME A PREPARE FAH..LOL...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just a few questions I am a student in school now i work part time with the income requirements for a fiancee visa i get veteran benefits for being a dependent of a veteran so that is what covers my rent and stuff do they look down upon that. also when i first send off paperwork for the k1 visa what do i need to include and how much do i have to send off to get the first noa

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Watch...Nat be the next one preggo.....

I rebuke those words!

My2, I only fly Continental, even if it costs a little more, because that's the only airline with a direct flight from Houston (where I live). It's about a 3:15 hr flight from here.

so note to u, get a housekeeper the first 3 mths, cuz as long as u and belly been apart.. cleaning house is gonna be the last thing on either of ur minds!!!

I agree with getting a housekeeper (in general). But once Steven gets here, I'm changing the housekeeping frequency to twice/month instead of every week. Guess I'll start hanging up my own clothes. :lol:

i totally understand the direct flight ... if i didnt have two kids i would spend the extra but for now i am on the quest for a inexpensive flight lol

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Just a few questions I am a student in school now i work part time with the income requirements for a fiancee visa i get veteran benefits for being a dependent of a veteran so that is what covers my rent and stuff do they look down upon that. also when i first send off paperwork for the k1 visa what do i need to include and how much do i have to send off to get the first noa

you need your birth certificate or copy of your passport . letter of intent from both of you . g325 for both of you passport size photos to accompany the g325 form i129f form i included pictures of us and his itinerary from his flight here, his paystub those items being our prook of having met in person to double check go to guides and click on k1

Edited by my2rmylife

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you need your birth certificate or copy of your passport . letter of intent from both of you . g325 for both of you passport size photos to accompany the g325 form i129f form i included pictures of us and his itinerary from his flight here, his paystub those items being our prook of having met in person to double check go to guides and click on k1

thanx also what could be easier my mom is paying for our wedding but is very on the fence about him she dont wanna fly to ja with me to meet him is a tourist visa ok and how long does that usually take to get approved if he only gonna be here for like a few weeks btw since he dont work and i do i thought it would be easier so at least i would not have to take the time off and that could be the proof of having seen each other in 2 years

Timeline

thanx also what could be easier my mom is paying for our wedding but is very on the fence about him she dont wanna fly to ja with me to meet him is a tourist visa ok and how long does that usually take to get approved if he only gonna be here for like a few weeks btw since he dont work and i do i thought it would be easier so at least i would not have to take the time off and that could be the proof of having seen each other in 2 years

getting a visitor visa is hit or miss ... some get them some don't .

japrincess how are you

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi My2 :)

Vriley, I know the guides seem overwhelming at first, but if you read them they really do tell you everything you need to know about the K1 petition...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide

I paid $455 for the fee in May, I am pretty sure it's the same, check the USCIS website to be sure...

brb ladies...

Timeline
Hi My2 :)

Vriley, I know the guides seem overwhelming at first, but if you read them they really do tell you everything you need to know about the K1 petition...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide

I paid $455 for the fee in May, I am pretty sure it's the same, check the USCIS website to be sure...

brb ladies...

how you been got any names picked out

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone heard from Gill? I miss her.

She's on facebook!

i totally understand the direct flight ... if i didnt have two kids i would spend the extra but for now i am on the quest for a inexpensive flight lol

Reason #4829...

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.