uniquecouple

I passed the Culture Test at St. Lukes

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

We're praising the Lord! I passed my culture test. Today (28th) was the exactly 8th weeks of my culture test at St. Lukes and I was given a schedule to call them next week but I couldn't wait for another 1 week. I was so anxious to hear bout the result so I called and I was able to spoke with Sir Clark, quick. I did not ask if they got my result already but asked him directly if I passed or failed. Lol. Sure enough, he told me YES! you passed! The result is NEGATIVE and you can come on in anytime on tuesday (he said its holiday on monday so come on next day) and bring all originals that you brought with you before such as passport, photos and letter from the embassy. He also said that they will going to give me the date of my interview. We're so ecstatic and so thankful to God. HE is always so good!

Guys, I have a Q and it may sound silly but frankly I am scared of big needles..lol. And I know I have to do the shots. Ouch! On which part of your body do they injects it?

And during interview, can I ask the CO if I could pick up the visa myself? Or, if they deliver it to your doorstep in 1 week, would they allow me if I would say I'll just pick it up on the 5th day or the 6th day?

Any response would highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

God Bless us all...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi

You will have the injections on both of your shoulders but some they will inject it into your leg. And, about the pick up of visa, I did that before, I told the CO that I wanted to pick up my visa when it's ready. You can try asking your CO soon.

Good luck :thumbs:

September whole month of conversation

October 04,2008 - Went to see me in person in the Phils.

October 12,2008 - He proposed to me :D

October 15,2008 - My baby went back to US :(

November 15,2008- Sent K-1 petition

November 24,20008 -NO1

December 17,2008 - Second visit of my baby to Phils.

Jan.02,2009 - Baby went home to US again :(

February 25,2009 - NO2

March 13,2009 - Early medical (failed) :(

March 25-27,2009 - Sputum test

March 31,2009 -Smear negative (thanks God) :D

May 27,2009 - Culture results NEGATIVE :D

May 28,2009 - Interview (PASSED)

May 30,2009 - My baby arrived in the Phils. to bring me back with him to US :D

June 10,2009 - Flight to US, POE Chicago

July 08,2009 - Happily married :D

July 31,2009 -Sent AOS

August 06,2009 - NO1

September 14,2009 - Biometrics taken

September 21,2009 - EAD Production Ordered :)

September 28,2009 - EAD Card Received

October 14,2009 - Green Card (touched)

December 22,2009 - Mailed RFE

January 4,2010 - NO RFE YET :(

January 11,2010 - Received RFE mail from USCIS

January 23,2010 - RFE response mailed

January 27,2010 - USCIS resumed processing

January 28,2010 - Touched

February 02,2010 - Card Production Ordered

February 08,2010 - Green Card received!! :D

GRATZ :thumbs:

I-130 PETITION

May-11-07 Mailed I-130 to CSC

Sept-14-07 I-130 APPROVED!!!!..after 100 days!

NVC Process

Sept-24-07 NVC rec'd case/assigned number

Jan-04-08 NVC CASE COMPLETE

USEM

Feb-14-2008 INTERVIEW IN USEManila APPROVED!!!

Feb-19-2008 Visa in HAND!! Wohoo!!!

IN TEXAS

Feb-28-2008 POE DFW

Mar-24-2008 Receive Green Card on Mail..

REMOVING CONDITIONS NOV..

Jan-11-2010 Mailed I-175 to VSC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats! :dance:

I know how it felt like waiting....but it's not over yet..when u get here you will have to do it over again....but as long as u are with your SO then the waiting won't be that agonizing.... :yes:

Feb. 11, 2012 - Sent ROC application

Feb. 13, 2012 - NOA 1 date

Feb. 18, 2012 - Received NOA 1

July 18, 2012 - ROC APPROVED!

Timeline
mybaby, thanks for the informative respond. good luck to you as well.

djturbo, thanks...

mae232, thanks..thats what i've read here too but im sure it would be a lot different coz my husband and i will be together then so it won't be a stressful as now.

my friend (leslee), thank you so much! even though i know the result will come out negative im still so happy and so relieved...waiting was so stressful and makes me feel paranoid specially when i read here on vj that st. lukes would phone you if you failed the test. phew! i was so anxious. lol.

thanks friend, yours will be next and i'll keep you on my prayers...

Hugs & Kisses

Edited by uniquecouple

they will inject in both arms. i am also scared of needles but the happiness i felt thinking i was done with the medical exams was more than enough to mask the needle pain. lately the embassy allows visa pick up only for emergency but you can always ask the consul. my visa was delivered 5 days from interview date.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Congratulations :thumbs: and good luck on your upcoming interview! :star:

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Timeline
they will inject in both arms. i am also scared of needles but the happiness i felt thinking i was done with the medical exams was more than enough to mask the needle pain. lately the embassy allows visa pick up only for emergency but you can always ask the consul. my visa was delivered 5 days from interview date.

thanks sis for always being helpful...have a happy and safe trip soon!

Congratulations :thumbs: and good luck on your upcoming interview! :star:

thanks, likewise!

Congrats!!

@ djturbo, long time no see.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

We're praising the Lord! I passed my culture test. Today (28th) was the exactly 8th weeks of my culture test at St. Lukes and I was given a schedule to call them next week but I couldn't wait for another 1 week. I was so anxious to hear bout the result so I called and I was able to spoke with Sir Clark, quick. I did not ask if they got my result already but asked him directly if I passed or failed. Lol. Sure enough, he told me YES! you passed! The result is NEGATIVE and you can come on in anytime on tuesday (he said its holiday on monday so come on next day) and bring all originals that you brought with you before such as passport, photos and letter from the embassy. He also said that they will going to give me the date of my interview. We're so ecstatic and so thankful to God. HE is always so good!

Guys, I have a Q and it may sound silly but frankly I am scared of big needles..lol. And I know I have to do the shots. Ouch! On which part of your body do they injects it?

And during interview, can I ask the CO if I could pick up the visa myself? Or, if they deliver it to your doorstep in 1 week, would they allow me if I would say I'll just pick it up on the 5th day or the 6th day?

Any response would highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

God Bless us all...

Hi uniquecouple,

Did you bring your immunization record to SAint Luke"s? I dont have mine. My husband suggested I should have some of the immunizations now to avoid spending too many days just for my medical.

I read in the USEM website that if I could not provide my record, the panel doctor and I could work on the immunizations I could have.

I guess, when we were young we already had those lists of vaccines. I am just not sure which ones.

My Mom told me I had a complete immunization when I was young though she could not find my record. It was along time ago.

Not even sure which hospital to get it or if the hospital has still my record.

What should I do?

Please I need your advice or any idea about this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.