eros_EX_Plumber

Does anyone feel the same way?

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

It is me or almost everyone is or was just a nervous wreck when it comes to the last 2 steps.....

Medical and Embassy Interview....

Gosh....

She is having Medical next week and Manila Embassy Interview few weeks after that... and I cant even sleep anymore,

I am a worry freak and a nervous wreck... :wacko:

Anyone else went through the same way?

Thanks for sharing...

Edited by ErosandSally

It is me or almost everyone is or was just a nervous wreck when it comes to the last 2 steps.....

Gosh....

She is having Medical next week and Manila Embassy Interview few weeks after that... and I cant even sleep anymore,

Thanks for sharing...

I know what you feel. It's been five months since we applied for the K1 but it seems that these weeks leading to the interview are the longest.

K-1
Mar 19, 2009 I-129F Package sent
Mar 30, 2009 NOA1
Jul 27, 2009 RFE Notice Email / Jul 31, 2009 RFE Letter Received / Aug 01, 2009 RFE Reply sent
Aug 06, 2009 NOA2
Aug 17, 2009 NVC received case / Aug 18, 2009 NVC forwarded to USEM / Aug 24, 2009 Package received in USEM
Sep 01, 2009 Medical Passed
Sep 25, 2009 Interview
Oct 10, 2009 Visa Received
Oct 14, 2009 Arrived at U.S.
Oct 26, 2009 Married in San Francisco

AOS
Nov 12, 2009 I-485 Package sent
Nov 19, 2009 NOA1
Dec 08, 2009 RFE Received / Dec 23, 2009 RFE Reply sent

Dec 17, 2009 Biometrics Appt
Jan 20, 2010 AP and EAD approved / Jan 26, 2010 AP received
Jan 27, 2010 Interview letter received
Feb 25, 2010 AOS Interview
Mar 04, 2010 Green Card Received

Removal of Conditions
Dec 21, 2011 I-751 Package sent

Dec 23, 2011 NOA1

Feb 13, 2012 Biometrics Appt

Jun 19, 2012 10-year GC Received

US Citizenship
Jan 16, 2013 N-400 Package sent

Jan 22, 2013 NOA1

Feb 15, 2013 Biometrics Appt

Apr 02, 2013 Citizenship Interview

Apr 23, 2013 Oath Ceremony

Gosh....

Thanks for sharing...

That is what my husband felt also. I found this information when i was talking to my hubby's close friends.

The uncertainty was a big stress to my hubby. You are not alone.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Yes...agree...it is a big stress and seem to be the longest time....it seem even longer then waiting for initial approval.

I can imagine A.O.S (when the time come) but a least we both will together and hopefully will make it little easier...at least that is the hope.

Thank you all..

i feel the same.. i just hope to pass the medical and interview...sooo nervous! :clock::bonk::unsure:

Adjustment Of Status
Jan. 20/2010 - mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131(FEDex)
Jan. 25/2010 - delivered signed by: JCHYBA (received date)
Feb. 01/2010 - AOS NOA1 date
Feb. 03/2010 - case status online last updated for I-485,I-765,I-131
Feb. 05/2010 - received mail NOA1 for I-485,I-765,I-131
Feb. 16/2010 -transferred this case I485 to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
Feb. 24/2010 -BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT NOTICE RECEIVED.
March 23/2010 -approved 131
March 24/2010 BIOMETRICS SCHEDULE 1:00PM
March 24, 2010 I-765 EAD - approved!
March 29/2010 EAD received!
April 29/2010 USCIS updated change of address from TX TO MS
July 7,2010 MY FIRST ULTRASOUND -->> WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!
July 14,2010
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made.
JULY 27,2010 AOS APPROVED
AUG.12/2010 CHANGE ADDRESS THRU FON AND FILED AR-11
AUG.16/2010 RECEIVED LETTER FROM USCIS THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS.
AUG.17/2010 - GREENCARD AT LAST!
Nov.18,2010 - Bouncing baby girl named ARIELLE FINES CAMPBELL!
April 2012 - Lifting of condition (1-751)
May 2012 - Due- welcoming our 2ND Baby and it's a Boy!

f2sh5xp.png

April 1,2013 -permanent resident card received!

August -->>> N-400!!!! can't wait!

OK from someone who has already done it...everyone breath deep. Now breath again, it will all be ok. As long as you have covered everything in the guides there is nothing to worry about. Manila is not known for denials unless there is really something wrong. Download and start getting used to the AOS stuff it isn't that bad but it will keep you occupied. Main thing right now is keep your beneficiary calm, help them be ready spend some time questioning them about some details about you so they can be ready to answer questions easily.

I know it sucks but the hardest part (the waiting) is almost over. Then the :dance::dancing::dance::jest::thumbs: begins.

Good Luck to you all!

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

OK from someone who has already done it...everyone breath deep. Now breath again, it will all be ok. As long as you have covered everything in the guides there is nothing to worry about. Manila is not known for denials unless there is really something wrong. Download and start getting used to the AOS stuff it isn't that bad but it will keep you occupied. Main thing right now is keep your beneficiary calm, help them be ready spend some time questioning them about some details about you so they can be ready to answer questions easily.

I know it sucks but the hardest part (the waiting) is almost over. Then the :dance::dancing::dance::jest::thumbs: begins.

Good Luck to you all!

Thanks....

I been trying to keep her calm and hide my jittery nerves as much as I can....

Trust me...if I ever see the moment that she get off the plane and come out of that gate...

I will be doing the dancing in the airport...and I am sure they are going to LOCK me up for temporary insanity...LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm the nervous wreck. My fiance is the one who keeps on telling me that everything will be fine. He tells me not to be uptight. But yeah, I'm glad he's always there to make me feel better. :)

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

Gosh....

Thanks for sharing...

CALM DOWN!!!!!! need a slap for that?!!!lol....well, that's normal Ero.....I am not really praying for people who isnot close to me....but I will be praying for your wife and especially i will be praying for you.....to stop Freaking Out!LOL

Good Luck to you all!

Good One!!!! But with all the jitters, the nervousness and all the mixed feelings.......i think they really cant follow what you advise....hehehe...but yeah....i will not forget to breath!hahahaaha....

And I hope the USEM Manila is low in Visa Denials.... :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm nervous as can be. She passed the medical and She has the interview next week. We have all the stuff and she knows a lot about me so I think we'll be good. I just keep thinking of things about me she may not know.

What side of bed I sleep on, what kind of toothpaste I use, etc. I'm sure they don't come into play. I think this interview is mainly what's he do, how'd you meet. where's he from kinda stuff but I'm still nervous.

I keep telling her answers to questions like that and I know she's getting more nervous so I decided to stop. I'll ask her a few the day before but 'til then I'm not sweating it.

I talked to a buddy who works on the Hill in DC about my stress level he mentioned since we're not lying to get her here and we have the documents there should be no worry, unless the consul just feels like rejecting people for the hell of it cause they have a bad day (which is not allowed), it's their job to approve people who qualify so I've thought of that and it's really helped.

That being said I'll only be supremely relaxed when she's actually in my arms. The interview, the visa, the seminar deal, and the flight are all just steps. Good luck.

Gosh....

Thanks for sharing...

I experienced that too. But don't worry everything will be ok. Have faith. :)

August 6, 2009 - AOS Sent together with EAD and AP
August 17, 2009 - Received NOAs of AOS, EAD and AP
Sept. 15, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment
Sept. 24, 2009 - Received E-mail approval notice for EAD and AP
October 2, 2009 - AP on hand
October 3, 2009 - EAD card on hand
November 12, 2009 - Interview Date / Approved
November 23, 2009 - Green Card Received

March 21, 2012 - Lifting Conditions

May 22, 2013 - Citizenship

Timeline

Gosh....

Thanks for sharing...

I experienced that too. But don't worry everything will be ok. Have faith. :)

Ha.ha.ha....Yap I think everyone goes through what you are going through. I remember all the pacing and the phone calls back and forth. I agree with what someone else posted: If you follow the guides and have faith, it will all work out God willing. I remember being so worried about my wifes interview, and how I told her to call me the minute she gets back to the hotel. It was still daylight in Texas and I was checking some of my neighbors cows that evening when I got the phone call from the RP. When the cell rang and I saw it was her, I noticed it was 8:45am in the RP and thought to my self it sure is early. She told me she got the pink slip and that she ran all the way back to the hotel barefoot because she wasn't used to the type of shoes she wore to the interview. After we had a good laugh about that, I dropped down to my knees right there beside that fence line and thanked God for hearing our prayers. Her interview lasted only minutes. My neighbor called me later that evening to talk about his cows, and I couldn't answer even one of his questions ha ha ha.......My body was there, but my mind was in the RP.

Just relax and take some deep breaths.......Its going to be alright. Trust me this journey is worth every moment of anxiety. We just started the AOS part.

"The Brazos still runs muddy like she's run all along, there ain't never been no cane to grind, the cottons all but gone." R.E.K

Filed I-129F petition on Oct. 27th 2008
NOA1 Nov. 2008
NOA2 March 27th 2009
VSC sent notice that petition forwared to Manila on April 10th
Letter Finally recieved April 24th
June 10th interview date
Passed medical on May 26th (But, not allowed to get vaccinations)
June 10th Pink slip recieved (Yeee-hawww!!!) Consul interview lasted 5 min.
CFO- Completed in Cebu
POE-(LAX, Flew into together on July 17th, took only 5 min.)
Married August 11th (Now the AOS journey begins)

AOS
Recieved Packet Oct. 6th
Recieved NOA AOS, EAD, AP Oct. 17th.
Recieved Biometrics Appointment letter Oct. 23rd
Biometrics Appointment Nov. 2nd.
Advanced Parole approved Nov. 23rd
EAD Work Authorization received Dec. 6th
Permanent Resident Card and Welcome letter received Dec. 15th

96a46edb-2d4b-4f9c-98ae-240883a49565.jpg

Timeline

Your anxiety is all normal really. The uncertainty is the killer. YET, as you are truthful, there goes your assurance. Many on this site say that Philippines is a high fraud country on US visa application and yet, I have yet to read a thread of denials among Filipino applicants on family based visas.

Not to worry Eros! You and your love will be in each others' arms soonest.

Mr. and Mrs. Jaime Ferdinand Espiritu

request the honor of your presence

at the marriage of their daughter

Angelie Helena

to

Gregory William Preston

Thursday, the Fifth of November

Two Thousand and Nine

at Six O'clock in the Evening

Preston Estate

Wetherington Drive, Cincinnati

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.