Lady AA

May filers who already got NOA2 hard copy?

31 posts in this topic

Any May filers who already got their NOA2 hard copy from CSC? Please post here. Thank You!

May 20, 2009 - I-130 sent

Aug. 21, 2009 - I-130 APPROVED

Sept. 01, 2009 - NVC received & case# assigned

Oct. 19, 2009 - Log-in FAILED (YEPEE!!!!)

Oct. 20, 2009 - Case COMPLETE!!! (confirmed by the NVC operator)

Oct. 27, 2009 - Interview Date assign(By NVC operator)

Nov. 16-17, 2009 - Medical PASSED

Dec. 04, 2009 - INTERVIEW(APPROVED!!!)

Dec. 08, 2009 - Visa pick-up at the Embassy

Dec. 16, 2009 - CFO

Dec. 19, 2009 - My Flight - POE (JFK New York) via NWA

Thank you Lord for guiding me in this journey.

rakl65w7x.png

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lady AA....were still waiting NOA2...Hope it will come soon.God Bless

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

Rick and I are still waiting for our NOA2s also. I have read on a number of posts that VJ members have received e-mail notifications that their NOA2s have been approved, and to wait for the hard copy to be mailed.

We're getting pretty anxious...it's like the rest of the world is getting their NOA2 left and right and we are lagging...wonder what is taking them so long? :(

I miss my husband so much... :crying:

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Rick and I are still waiting for our NOA2s also. I have read on a number of posts that VJ members have received e-mail notifications that their NOA2s have been approved, and to wait for the hard copy to be mailed.

We're getting pretty anxious...it's like the rest of the world is getting their NOA2 left and right and we are lagging...wonder what is taking them so long? :(

Hi. We got married a day after you guys did :D and like you guys we are still waiting for NOA2. The waiting is killing us but we are praying that the wait is going to be over soon and that NVC is going to be a faster journey.

I-130 USCIS CR-1 Visa Journey

01/06/2009 - Marriage

04/25/2009 - I-130 Sent

05/01/2009 - NOA1 Hardcopy

08/28/2009 - NO2 approval :D (can't wait for us to receive the hardcopy!)

09/04/2009 - NOA2 hardcopy

NVC Journey

09/25/2009 - NVC case number assigned FINALLY! provided our email addresses

10/05/2009 - DS-3032/AOS Fee Bill Generated

10/05/2009 - Emailed DS-3032; Mailed DS-3032; Paid AOS Bill

10/07/2009 - AOS shows paid/AOS Cover Sheet Available

10/09/2009 - I-864 Package Sent out

10/19/2009 - NVC Received I-864 package

10/21/2009 - NVC confirmed receipt of completed DS-3032

10/22/2009 - IV fee bill now available (will wait for email before we pay it)

10/23/2009 - Paid IV fee bill

10/26/2009 - IV bill is now posted as paid/IV Cover Sheet Available

10/26/2009 - sent IV packet (the waiting begins!)

10/29/2009 - IV packet delivered to NVC at 9:40am

11/02/2009 - received checklist response as per AVR

11/10/2009 - NVC page sign-in failed!

11/12/2009 - CASE COMPLETE as confirmed by NVC operator

11/13/2009 - Interview date assigned

USEM Journey

11/13/2009 - Appointment letter received

11/16-17 - 2-Day Medical Exam PASSED

12/14/2009 - Interview at 6:30 AM - Visa Approved!

12/16/2009 - Passport delivered by Air 21 before 12 noon.

12/17/2009 - CFO Seminar at 11am

12/20/2009 - POE LAX

Hi. We got married a day after you guys did :D and like you guys we are still waiting for NOA2. The waiting is killing us but we are praying that the wait is going to be over soon and that NVC is going to be a faster journey.

Hi macymace! I got a notification thru email from USCIS that our petition was approved last Aug. 21 but we haven't receive the hard copy and it's killing me... I really want to start with the NVC and complete the process. I really want to be with my husband before christmas. Please let's update each other and other May filers who already got their NOA2 and NOA2 hard copy. Thanks!

Dec. 16, 2009 - CFO

rakl65w7x.png

Hi macymace! I got a notification thru email from USCIS that our petition was approved last Aug. 21 but we haven't receive the hard copy and it's killing me... I really want to start with the NVC and complete the process. I really want to be with my husband before christmas. Please let's update each other and other May filers who already got their NOA2 and NOA2 hard copy. Thanks!

Lady AA, if your papers were approved last Aug 21, I am positive that it was now forwarded to NVC. Call the NVC at 603-334-0700 and follow the voice prompt to check if they have received your papers already. And this time, if its with them already, then you can send the choice of agent. From there, everything will be really fast...

Hard copy is needed in the later time.

Goodluck.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Lady AA, if your papers were approved last Aug 21, I am positive that it was now forwarded to NVC. Call the NVC at 603-334-0700 and follow the voice prompt to check if they have received your papers already. And this time, if its with them already, then you can send the choice of agent. From there, everything will be really fast...

Goodluck.

Hi luvtechwifey! Do the NVC will give it to me the NVC case#? I hope you can help to know the process at the NVC. thanks a lot.

Dec. 16, 2009 - CFO

rakl65w7x.png

Goodluck.

Hi luvtechwifey! Do the NVC will give it to me the NVC case#? I hope you can help to know the process at the NVC. thanks a lot.

Yes. The AVR will give you the NVC case #. This time, you need your receipt number you got from your NOA1. Call NVC and input your Receipt notice.

If you have questions, feel free to ask me. :)

Edited by LÜvtechwifey

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Oh really? May 2009 filers already got their NOA2? Well congrats to you kids. My fiance and I are still waiting for ours.

And hey.. I have a question... I just registered at the USCIS Status Search (where you log in and check for status of the application) a few days ago, which i found out about here at VJ (many thanks, this site rocks (F)

It said:

Receipt Number WAC xxxx xxxxxx

Last Updated 08/27/2009 *this was dated June 6, 2009 the other night*

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On May 28, 2009, we received this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location.

When I checked it the other night, it said the LAST UPDATE is dated June 6, 2009. But when I logged in today, the LAST UPDATED date changed to AUGUST 27, 2009.

My fiance called the Immigration call center on August 27, 2009. Does the "Last Updated" date impact anything at all with the waiting time we have for the NOA2? I mean, does it mean that they are already on our case and it is actually processing?

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated. :blush:

And good luck to all of us! :yes:

Activities 2009

May 28 -- I-129F Sent

Jun 01 -- Check Cashed

Jun 08 -- NOA1

Aug 28 -- NOA2

Oct 14 -- Medical Exam

Oct 22 -- Interview @USEM

Oct 30 -- Visa received

Nov 10 -- US Entry ; POE: Seattle, WA

Dec 11 -- Wedding day =D

Activities 2010

Feb 11 -- [i-485] AOS; EAD; AP sent

Feb 19 -- NOA1 : AOS, EAD, AP

Feb 23 -- NOA 2: AOS & EAD

Mar 09 -- Biometrics

Apr 09 -- EAD Approval date - waiting for hardcopy

Apr 18 -- EAD Card received

Apr 20 -- NOA 2 - interview schedule

May 08 -- SSN received

Jun 07 -- Interview date

June 11 -- Wedding Ceremony ^^

"There are two kinds of people in this world:

Those that play hopscotch and sing in the shower..

And those that lie alone at night with tears in their eyes."

"Hopscotch and Tears" by Becka Woolf, Chickensoup for the Teenage Soul

Oh really? May 2009 filers already got their NOA2? Well congrats to you kids. My fiance and I are still waiting for ours.

And hey.. I have a question... I just registered at the USCIS Status Search (where you log in and check for status of the application) a few days ago, which i found out about here at VJ (many thanks, this site rocks (F)

It said:

On May 28, 2009, we received this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location.

When I checked it the other night, it said the LAST UPDATE is dated June 6, 2009. But when I logged in today, the LAST UPDATED date changed to AUGUST 27, 2009.

My fiance called the Immigration call center on August 27, 2009. Does the "Last Updated" date impact anything at all with the waiting time we have for the NOA2? I mean, does it mean that they are already on our case and it is actually processing?

It means that they are touching your papers, it's a good sign... hopefully not an RFE.

Dec. 16, 2009 - CFO

rakl65w7x.png

Goodluck.

Yes. The AVR will give you the NVC case #. This time, you need your receipt number you got from your NOA1. Call NVC and input your Receipt notice.

If you have questions, feel free to ask me. :)

Thanks! I will let you know if I already got my NVC#. Until now my husband haven't receive the NOA2 hard copy and it's killing us for waiting. I hope the process of our papers to NVC is like yours. Thank you for helping me.

Dec. 16, 2009 - CFO

rakl65w7x.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Am a lucky one got NOA2 and awaiting the NVC to get the last part of this ball rolling. Yeeepeeee :dance::dance::dance:

Time Line:

Met on-line: April 2006

First meeting: July 2006 Broacy great time. rained but so memorable

Second Meeting: March 2007 Met Family and friends 2 weeks time flue by

Third Meeting: October 2007 met friends and more family

Forth Meeting: October 2008 Engaged were it started Boracay 2 weeks in heaven

Petition sent in: May 5th postal over night with postal money order

Signed for at CSC: May 6th

Contacted USCS not received NOA1: June 12th. Got Receit number NOA! receipt sent to wrong address Corrected Stated NOA1 date said to be by contacted agent as 6 May

Touched: 31May for returned NOA1

Touched: 18 June asume to correct address

Touched: 07July Move from desk to desk. no change of status

NOA2: 12 Aug Sweet got e-mail notification of status changed to aproved!!

NOA2: 18 Aug Hard Copy arrived via snail mail yeepeee

NVC: 24 August received NVC stating fowarded to embasy petitioner will be contacted within week for instructions.

Embasy Letter: 4 September

Medical: 05/06 Ootober Passed..Yeepeee!

Interview 19 Octoober ...:::) Passed!!!!!!

Visa Dilivered: 22nd October Sweeeeeeet

POE: 29th Seattle then little flight to Spokane Yeeepeee my partner is home!!

Married: November 30th 2009 Journey complete!

It said:

hi. this happened to us,we were going crazy coz we thought they denied the petition,we checked the next day, we saw it was approved :] so chill,relax everything will be fine! :]

Edited by anna L

happier than ever

It said:

hi. this happened to us,we were going crazy coz we thought they denied the petition,we checked the next day, we saw it was approved :] so chill,relax everything will be fine! :]

Hi anna L, Your hubby got the NOA2 hard copy already? please let me know if you already got it and the NVC gives you already the NVC case#. thanks!

Dec. 16, 2009 - CFO

rakl65w7x.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

which one is faster to process, K1 or K3? thanks

Edited by konkris

---------------------------------------------------------

5/14/2009 -- mailed I129f

5/15/2009 -- delivery confirmation

5/19/2009 -- NOA1 date

5/24/2009 -- received NOA1

8/14/2009 -- NOA2 date

8/19/2009 -- received NOA2

8/24/2009 -- received letter from NVC

8/27/2009 -- NVC left

9/01/2009 -- consulate received, signed by BERNARDINO

9/21/2009 -- St. Lukes Medical

12/15/2009 -- Interview --- PASSED

12/19/2009 -- VISA received

12/26/2009 -- Arrival. POE: Los Angeles, Ca.

01/13/2010 -- Applied for State ID

01/14/2010 -- Applied for SSN

01-15-2010 -- Wedding Day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.