J+T

G-325A (Biographic Information Form)

6 posts in this topic

G-325A (Biographic Information Form)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I just begin the process of sponsor my fiance and I have a question concerning about the form G-325A (Biographic Information Form)

Do I have to fill out 4 forms (2 for US Citizen, and 2 for foreign fiancé) and with his (foreign fiancé) signature or the petitioner has to sign all 4 forms?

Please respond or email me at your most convenient time with any and all the new info that you've known...Please help! Thanks for your consideration!

(some say only one for each, but some say 4 for each...??? so what so I suppose to do? Please help!!)

If you follow the new (July 2009) instructions, only 1 for each (US citizen petitioner and alien beneficiary) is needed.

If you follow the instructions for the older form (suggested by many posters here to avoid possible RFEs), print 4 of each and sign each copy individually.

In the future, please post procedural questions like this one in the K-1 Visa Process and Procedures forum rather than the Progress Reports forum (this forum). Your questions are more likely to be seen and answered there. :thumbs:

Edited by Stephen + Elisha

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

If you follow the new (July 2009) instructions, only 1 for each (US citizen petitioner and alien beneficiary) is needed.

If you follow the instructions for the older form (suggested by many posters here to avoid possible RFEs), print 4 of each and sign each copy individually.

In the future, please post procedural questions like this one in the K-1 Visa Process and Procedures forum rather than the Progress Reports forum (this forum). Your questions are more likely to be seen and answered there. :thumbs:

Thanks for reminded me and also thanks for the info.

Have a wonderful day!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We just recently got a RFE and part of the RFE was 2 unsigned forms by me the petitioner ... I'd print off all 4 for each the petitioner and the beneificary and sign all 8 just to make sure ...

The main part of the RFE was a request for a photo copy of my passport but they did send the 2 unsigned G-325's with it to be signed by me.

Met: November 05, 2008

Met in Cebu first time: March 27, 2009

Engaged: March 29, 2009

Filed K1 Fiance Visa : April 15, 2009

Fly to the US Finally: October 10, 2009

Married : November 07, 2009

Pregnant YAY : Baby due July 03, 2010 :)

File AOS/EAD/Travel: February 26, 2010

EAD/Travel approved: April 26, 2010

Our Baby Boy Born: June 24, 2010

AOS approved YAY! Green Card Received October 4, 2010

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just a Edit on what I said in my previous post ... It seems in July they have a new form for the G-325 and is now only 2 pages per person instead of 4.

I assume they sent 2 of the 4 back to me being we filed in April and were still under the old version ...

Met: November 05, 2008

Met in Cebu first time: March 27, 2009

Engaged: March 29, 2009

Filed K1 Fiance Visa : April 15, 2009

Fly to the US Finally: October 10, 2009

Married : November 07, 2009

Pregnant YAY : Baby due July 03, 2010 :)

File AOS/EAD/Travel: February 26, 2010

EAD/Travel approved: April 26, 2010

Our Baby Boy Born: June 24, 2010

AOS approved YAY! Green Card Received October 4, 2010

• 4 weeks later...
We just recently got a RFE and part of the RFE was 2 unsigned forms by me the petitioner ... I'd print off all 4 for each the petitioner and the beneificary and sign all 8 just to make sure ...

The main part of the RFE was a request for a photo copy of my passport but they did send the 2 unsigned G-325's with it to be signed by me.

Thanks for the info...but I sent them already (4 forms/each)

Now...just wait and see...Please pray for us!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.