susisato898

How is the process in Milwaukee, Wisconsin?

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello everybody:

I am new in this forum. I applied the N400 based in marriage in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I already had my interview one month ago and the IO told me that I passed the interview and wait for the oath letter. But checking my case status online , I received a message saying that my case has been sent for a standard interview. I don't understand .

After my interview I received the results the N652 saying Congratulations, you case is recommended for approval.

Is there somebody who applied in Milwaukee, WI?. How long does it take to receive the oath letter after the interview?.

I would appreciate any information regarding this matter.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everybody:

I am new in this forum. I applied the N400 based in marriage in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I already had my interview one month ago and the IO told me that I passed the interview and wait for the oath letter. But checking my case status online , I received a message saying that my case has been sent for a standard interview. I don't understand .

After my interview I received the results the N652 saying Congratulations, you case is recommended for approval.

Is there somebody who applied in Milwaukee, WI?. How long does it take to receive the oath letter after the interview?.

Thank you.

I am also waiting for Oath letter. Had interview on Aug 3. Did you get yours?

Hello everybody:

Thank you.

I am also waiting for Oath letter. Had interview on Aug 3. Did you get yours?

No, I am still waiting my oath letter. Did you check your case status on line ?. Does it show the same message as mine?.

Other people told me to wait a ture letter by regular mail and also to ignore this message online . They don't have the updated information .

Did you apply based in marriage or by yourself?.

No, I am still waiting my oath letter. Did you check your case status on line ?. Does it show the same message as mine?.

Other people told me to wait a ture letter by regular mail and also to ignore this message online . They don't have the updated information .

Online status did not change since begining" error ....................". I applied under 5 yrs not marriage based. I heard that there is a naturalization ceremony schedule for 11th this month. I was expecting to recieve oath letter for 11th but seems like i am not.... next week I am planning to go Milwaukee and ask them the status.

It's a good idea. But I think you have to make an infopass appointment in order to talk with an immigration officer.

How can I know the dates of the oath ceremonies in Milwaukee?.

I made a phone call to customer service also, they told me to wait and they have to send me the letter within 90 days from my interview. I am waiting almost 2 months. I am worried.

I read many weeks ago somebody from this forum who had his interview just only 3 days after mine in Milwaukee and received the oath letter the same month. He applied not based in marriage.

If you go to Milwaukee and talk with an immigration officer , please let me know what they say.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Is that the office at 310 East Knapp Street Milwaukee, WI 53202? We only went down there, three times for biometrics, then to St. Paul which is actually in Bloomington, MN for our interviews. Just pass the guards, and sit by that door to the right, get our prints and photo if necessary and leave. Was wondering where the IO offices are located. St. Paul likes to do things big holding the oath ceremony at the Vikings stadium with waits up to a year. One call from Sen. Feingold got a special oath ceremony for Wisconsinites or we would still be waiting. Some came as far as Fond du Lac, only an 80 minute drive to Milwaukee. But really haven't heard anything about what Milwaukee does. We can only envy the field offices that do the oath the same day as the interview. Questioned our field office manager about that, we don't do that here.

In our last trip to Milwaukee, exit 72E was closed so had to drive clear up to 74 and snake back, wife was glad I was driving, she would have got lost, but actually could park right in front of the building. Other two times, had to drop her off and drive all around town to find a place to park. In that respect, like St. Paul better, right off the interstate with plenty of parking.

Well, the USCIS has 120 days from the time of your interview to sending you the oath letter. Did they give you any kind of a commitment? Where to they hold your oath ceremony?

Milwaukee office is very slow... It takes 3 months after FP to Interview and It will take 2-3 months after your interview to get a Oath...

Sad :( .... I know....

Online status did not change since begining" error ....................". I applied under 5 yrs not marriage based. I heard that there is a naturalization ceremony schedule for 11th this month. I was expecting to recieve oath letter for 11th but seems like i am not.... next week I am planning to go Milwaukee and ask them the status.

Did you go to Milwaukee office?. If so, did they tell you your current status of your case?

Did you go to Milwaukee office?. If so, did they tell you your current status of your case?

Yes, I had a info pass appointment on 8th, and IO told me that I should recieved oath letter this week for oath date Oct. 1.

Today, I have recieved the oath letter dated 9/08/09.

I think you should also go there and see what is happening to your file.

Yes, I had a info pass appointment on 8th, and IO told me that I should recieved oath letter this week for oath date Oct. 1.

Today, I have recieved the oath letter dated 9/08/09.

I think you should also go there and see what is happening to your file.

I was going to make an infopass appointment when I received a surprise. I got the oath letter today . Finally I can sleep well. After checking everyday my mail box and waiting about 2 months. What a torture!

Finally, you got yours, too. Congratulations!

Tell me something, Is your oath letter a white paper?. It's different than the other inmigration notices (Notice of Action, Finger prints, etc.)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Since we live on the borderline, was thinking about requesting a switch from the St. Paul to the Milwaukee office. But from what you say, St. Paul and Milwaukee are having a contest to which field office is the slowest and looks like Milwaukee is winning this one.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.