DouglasFiel

Add another one to the PINK column,,, VISA Approved!!!

47 posts in this topic

Got a PINK Slip today (A good one from the Embassy),,, 132 days... For a CR1...

We got to the embassy at 7:10AM, we got our number around 7:15am. (Interview schedule was 8:30am).

7:30am , She was called for finger scanning.

She was pre-screened first about 8:00am. Questions asked were: (1) Her Name; (2) Her DOB; (3) How we came to know each other; (4) His first visit; (5) Date of Marriage; (6) His Previous Marriage(s) (7) When he arrived for this visit (8) asked for our marriage PICs (9) Commented about our marriage being done during our first meeting. (10) Asked for other PICs and W2. We gave her other PICs (she asked if we had PIC of wife signing marriage cert. We didn't just husband. She was shown our copy of I-864 which had W2 for 2008. she then found that paper in her file) The interviewer said,,, ok. She was asked to sign the Part 2 of DS230. No additional papers requested. Then we were asked to sit down. Took about 10 minutes

Our number was up for final interview at 10:30am went inside about 10:40am

Consul was young and he was all business. I carried in the paperwork and asked Consul if he would like me to stay or leave. He aked if I was the husband. I said, "Yes" and her told me to have a seat. He asked her, DOB, Name, If she have been outside the countryand if she had a previous child She said 'No'. And, then I got all of the questions,, About my past marriage and if children, etc. Nothing about bonafide marriage. He gave back the PICs we gave the 1st interviewer and said, Visa Approved.

We asked if we could pick up the visa, he said "They only allow delivery via Air21". He said it will be delived within the week or early next week.

Went to releasing window 37, the girl gave me a pink slip. And we asked for pick up, she said "Only Air21".

Paid for the Air21 courier service (to hotel in Manila 205p). Left Embassy at 11am.

PS... Thanks TNGirl,,, I copied your message format....

arent you a little old to be with her?!? what the?!?

Don’t think it’s your place to judge.

hey doug. congrats.

i am so happy for u both. sheryl left for the manila about an hour ago and still be stay in hotel across from embassy and tomorrow she will go to interview at about 6-30 am . when are u coming back to usa?

abby n sheryl

Damn Abby. Nice wheels.

Really, can I come work for you? :thumbs:

thank u scott for the info of air21

sure u want a job which pays about half a million a year come join the club and have fun piercing lol. abby

Cool sign me up lol! maybe you guys can come out to Maui sometime and hang out on the beach and BBQ with us? Just let us know? I can hook you up with a nice place to stay.....

thank u but hey i am thinking to get a time share condo in hawaii next year sometime. abby

Well let me know If your looking on Maui I'll tell if it's a good Location, you know if you rent a condo it’s much cheaper! Specially if your only in Hawaii 2 or 3 times a year.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i know but i rather do the time share once a year. just for the fun of it. thank u so much for the help offering, i will keep in touch when i come to hawaii, abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.