AmyStan

Medical Exam Question

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone. Well, we're members of the NOA2 club and are already stressing over the next steps. I have seen several posts stating different things. For the medical, can we just use a print-out of the NOA2 notification email, or do we need a xerox copy of the actual NOA2 received in the mail? I have seen both mentioned here, and would appreciate clarification. Has anyone done the medical with only a print-out of the NOA2 notification email from USCIS? Thanks in advance.

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Timeline

hello during my time i just bring my comformition latter for my interview and case no from nvc bcoz the st luke ask u ur case # fron nvc and when ur interview...good luck to you midical have bless day

" K1 "

08-08-08 - Meet online

12-04-08 - Meet in Person

12-04-08 - endgeg with my family

10-17-08 - Back to US

12-29-08 - Sent the application for fiancee

21-31-08 - our application ricive to USCIS

01-08-09 - NOA1 ricive hard copy..

04-13-09 - RFE pic visa size my fiancee

04-22-09 - USCIS ricive the FRE need

05-05-09 - got approve NOA2 Hard copy

06-16-09 - i got my case # from NVC

07-01-09 - Midical passt

07-09-09 - interview passt.. thanks to god and mamamary

07-19-09 - 2nd visit my fiancee philippines

07-26-09 - My flight to go USA together with my fiancee

10-09-09 - my wedding day....

Timeline

I have been told that a scanned copy of the hard-copy NOA2, the NVC letter with MNL number and passport pics are what you need to get in.

I have been going in circles though because others have told me that you must have the USEM "appointment letter" also to get in for the medical.

I am going to call St. Lukes tonight and find out once and for all what is needed to get you in. I'll post the results after i talk to them...if they answer!

29ngqhd.jpg

Timeline
I have been told that a scanned copy of the hard-copy NOA2, the NVC letter with MNL number and passport pics are what you need to get in.

I have been going in circles though because others have told me that you must have the USEM "appointment letter" also to get in for the medical.

I am going to call St. Lukes tonight and find out once and for all what is needed to get you in. I'll post the results after i talk to them...if they answer!

Thanks rockhouse. I didn't see your thread until after I had opened a new one. Appreciate it.

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

No need to call St. Luke, you'll save money for not doing that. I can assure you that one scanned copy of any of the following (NOA2, NVC letter or the appointment letter) will do. It is important that the document you bring has a Manila Case Number to it because that is needed. When I had my interview there was a whole family there who didn't have anything but they told the guard that they know their Manila Case Number, the guard allowed them to go inside.

When you go there in the morning, there are people outside who will tell you that you really need have your appointment letter and sometimes they might even try to tell you that your pictures are wrong in size, that is because they have photocopier and photo studio on the other side of the road, so don't let them worry you.

To the OP don't forget to let your fiancee bring the pictures, passport and a pen too.

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

Timeline
No need to call St. Luke, you'll save money for not doing that. I can assure you that one scanned copy of any of the following (NOA2, NVC letter or the appointment letter) will do. It is important that the document you bring has a Manila Case Number to it because that is needed. When I had my interview there was a whole family there who didn't have anything but they told the guard that they know their Manila Case Number, the guard allowed them to go inside.

When you go there in the morning, there are people outside who will tell you that you really need have your appointment letter and sometimes they might even try to tell you that your pictures are wrong in size, that is because they have photocopier and photo studio on the other side of the road, so don't let them worry you.

To the OP don't forget to let your fiancee bring the pictures, passport and a pen too.

Finally a post that seems reliable! Thank you so much. I will let her go with the NVC letter with MNL, and the NOA2 letter. :thumbs:

Edited by rockhouse
29ngqhd.jpg

Timeline

Finally a post that seems reliable! Thank you so much. I will let her go with the NVC letter with MNL, and the NOA2 letter. :thumbs:

Yes indeed - thanks so much. Amy will go as soon as we have the MNL. :thumbs:

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.