KGH

Interview is in Ankara Turkey, any sugestions?

17 posts in this topic

Timeline
Hi Every one,

My Fiancée has an interview in Mid Sept. in Ankara Turkey, she is traveling to Ankara few days before and I'll be joining her there for the interview, I have set Her Medical appointment 4 days before her interview is this enough time for doing medical?

Also do you have any suggestions for Medical, Interview, Staying in Turkey?

Do I/Does She need to take any special documents to the Embassy other than, Medical result, Passport, photo, money receipt and original document that we sent in Package 3?

many thanks in advice.

Have you passed your interview? would you please share your experience with us?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
You can decide your self, in one of the forms, when you fill out I-129F, in part 20 you can write your cosulate of your choice, if you are filling our other forms for k3/CR1 I'm sure some where it will ask you too.

all are the same, they all have to report to the State Dept. they all of 3-4 months waiting time for iranians and they all will have the same decision as they do what ever their computer ask them to do.

interview is just to see you and make sure who you are and basic questions, their decisions already been made and is on the computer. if they want to you put some one on AP, they do it both on Abu dhabi and Turkey, they just look at the computer and make their decision.

don't worry, if you are just starting the process, you just have take it one day at a time, K1 is faster than K3/CR1 but that is up to you.

Thanks KGH. Do you also know if I can choose the consulate I want to interview in myself, or if it's something they decide?

I am thinking maybe to pick Abu Dhabi if I have a choice. Is it something that I can decide myself, or they decide it already?... (Any words on Abu Dhabi by the way?)

Thank you very much,

:star: :star: Mohsen

Thanks KGH. I already claimed that we are married, so K1 is not an option for me (Regardless of if it's faster or not). So far, it's been going good. no complains...

As far as "which consulate" goes, I thought so too (that there shouldn't be too much of a difference between Abu Dhabi, and Ankara; but thought I just check)

Thanks for your feedback and I wish you very best in your endeavors too.

Cheers,

mohsen

Edited by mohsen

Citizenship

(Seattle, WA)

sent N400: 5/20/2009

Interview: 9/15/2009

Oath ceremony: 9/24/2009

I130 sent: 9/24/2009

California Service Center

NOA 1: 9/30/2009

NOA 2: 10/7/2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.