SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I understand that and thank God I don't have any of those health issues. I already eat healthy. I don't do fried foods much, not much of a pasta/rice eater, don't like bread too much. I love fruits and vegetables. I mean I eat some veggies people wouldn't even think of eating. I like beets, brussel sprouts, asparagus, squash, zuchinni and many other ones.. I LOVE fish, Don't like turkey and don't eat too much chicken. I eat a little pork every now and then because it ends up hurting my stomach. I eat brown rice and whole wheat pasta. The one thing I do enjoy too which is not always good is red meat. I don't use salt on anything. I can even eat chips without salt.

Me too. My favorite chips are the Garden of Eatin' No Salt Blue Corn tortilla chips. Mmm.

01583900002.jpg

tell me you don't eat that :no: "no salt blue corn tortilla chips" oh lawd, where the hell do they find blue corn? :lol:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yankee......well im gettin ready fi work so will catch up lata

Hope Kimmy starts part 18 today.....but tek it easy wit me ladies.... :yes:

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
Mawnin Yankee......well im gettin ready fi work so will catch up lata

Hope Kimmy starts part 18 today.....but tek it easy wit me ladies.... :yes:

morning hays....morning to the rest of you when you sign in.....have a fabulous day!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline
After what I saw in the Phen Phen litigation - I would not take ANY kind of diet pills - Natural hard work is the only way to do it - I had success with weight watchers, and with South Beach - South Beach was pretty easy to do - I never really felt hungry

Sus u had to lose weight before?? :blink:

I understand that and thank God I don't have any of those health issues. I already eat healthy. I don't do fried foods much, not much of a pasta/rice eater, don't like bread too much. I love fruits and vegetables. I mean I eat some veggies people wouldn't even think of eating. I like beets, brussel sprouts, asparagus, squash, zuchinni and many other ones.. I LOVE fish, Don't like turkey and don't eat too much chicken. I eat a little pork every now and then because it ends up hurting my stomach. I eat brown rice and whole wheat pasta. The one thing I do enjoy too which is not always good is red meat. I don't use salt on anything. I can even eat chips without salt.

Me too. My favorite chips are the Garden of Eatin' No Salt Blue Corn tortilla chips. Mmm.

01583900002.jpg

I think these are Oprah's favorites too.

Timeline
okay, whats up w/ this guy that was on meghan wants a millionaire dat turn killer???

mi cyaan believe.. mi watch di man on di television 3 weeks. meghan kiss him and everything.. can u imagine kissing a killer.. gosh i would be shaken up FOR REAL.. i guess he wasn't mental, was he?, did the woman make him mad or somethign.. jealous rage???

Whoo what's this what I miss?? Someone from Megan killed someone?

I don't like them. It could be a style thing...but it's too fussy.

Just keep it simple...

Oh. My2 responded & liked them so I already ordered them. :P I like the color scheme.

Bunz, they cost $58.95, which I think is pretty good for men's shoes.

Oh okay...whatever you like.

Those shoes reminds me of my husband friend that came up like 6 months before my husband came. Well, he came over to visit us and had on this collar shirt with shoes like the one you ordered all over the shirt as design and he had the shoes to match (yellow green and black). It was just way too much. Growing in Florida, it was known for people to wear COLOR..and bright colors at that. I guess living up north it's a little more tone. My husband only wears Nike, Adidas, Jordans, and Clarks. So he would look at me sideways if I brought those shoes home.

Timeline

Morning all!

For Finesse:

Off to the gym now!!

Sid she look inna deh mirror when she dressed arself before coming on stage? :blink: That is a Fashionista NIGHTMARE but mi love the bicycle wine LOL

Philly, you neva saw Sassy before? She's the Lady Saw or Macka of TNT - the gyal is RUDE!!!

Nat - how do you cook salmon? I'm tried of eating it the same way. I love your recipes.

Try this, Shem:

* 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets

* lemon pepper to taste

* garlic powder to taste

* salt to taste

* 1/3 cup soy sauce

* 1/3 cup brown sugar

* 1/3 cup water

* 1/4 cup vegetable oil

1. Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.

2. In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.

3. Preheat grill for medium heat.

4. Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.

Either that, or I poach it in white wine, lemon and dill - then serve it hot or cold with a sauce of sour cream and fresh dill mixed in.

After what I saw in the Phen Phen litigation - I would not take ANY kind of diet pills - Natural hard work is the only way to do it - I had success with weight watchers, and with South Beach - South Beach was pretty easy to do - I never really felt hungry

Sus u had to lose weight before?? :blink:

Dada, I lost 100 lbs

okay, whats up w/ this guy that was on meghan wants a millionaire dat turn killer???

mi cyaan believe.. mi watch di man on di television 3 weeks. meghan kiss him and everything.. can u imagine kissing a killer.. gosh i would be shaken up FOR REAL.. i guess he wasn't mental, was he?, did the woman make him mad or somethign.. jealous rage???

Whoo what's this what I miss?? Someone from Megan killed someone?

Yup - His wife, then himself

PH2009082100854.jpg

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

VERSE:In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do notknow what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedesfor us with groans that words cannot express.-- Romans 8:26

THOUGHT:Isn't it incredible! Even in those times when my words areblocked and my heart is heavy, God hears my prayers. It is notbecause I am articulate, wise, or faithful enough to pray as Ishould. No, it is because God has graciously placed his Spirit inour hearts to make known what my words cannot capture and my mindcannot verbalize. God hears my groanings, my yearnings, myheartbreaks, and my heart-cries. He knows what I cannot think, butonly feel. Through the work of the Holy Spirit, he answers thoseunuttered prayers with his presence, grace, and power.

PRAYER:Father, I am comforted by the assurance that even if I don'tknow what to say, you know what I cannot articulate. I trust you toanswer my longings as you see fit, for I know that you know what Ineed far more than I know how to ask for it. In Jesus' name, andwith full confidence in the Holy Spirit, I pray. Amen.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, All!

tell me you don't eat that :no: "no salt blue corn tortilla chips" oh lawd, where the hell do they find blue corn? :lol:

That's a good question! I'll have to research it.

Those shoes reminds me of my husband friend that came up like 6 months before my husband came. Well, he came over to visit us and had on this collar shirt with shoes like the one you ordered all over the shirt as design and he had the shoes to match (yellow green and black). It was just way too much. Growing in Florida, it was known for people to wear COLOR..and bright colors at that. I guess living up north it's a little more tone. My husband only wears Nike, Adidas, Jordans, and Clarks. So he would look at me sideways if I brought those shoes home.

I have a feeling Steven will only want name brand shoes (which these, are, but amongst the skater crowd). I hope to break him of that. Even growing up, I was never into name brands (my brother & sister were), unless they were a good price.

Sus, as finesse says, we need to see a picture to believe that you were 100 lbs heavier!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
fighting0030.gif

one for kk too!

u waan box mi? fa wha? :angry:

afternoon yardies!

Well Hello to you Bunz. Glad you came back for the VJ high (insert...smoke signal)

Im not worrying bout losing weight as long as it doesn\'t kill me and Im eating healthy IM PROUD TO BE A BIG GIRL!!! I SAY TO ALL THE BIG GIRLS EMBRACE YOUR BIGNESS!!!! LOL

What I can\'t deal with is these big a** t*ts I got. It is sooooooooooooo dayum hard to find a bra! sheesh! Does anybody else have this problem? lol

It\'s not healthly being big...I know you can still be pretty as a big woman..but health has to be important too.

I\'m not a BIG girl per se...but mi need fa lose some weight for real doa. And I\'m doing it for health reasons...diabeties, high blood pressure, run in my family. And I have to take control of those things.

Yeah but at the end of the day KK u cant save the world. U have to remember we’re all different and where as others don’t like the extra weight some of us do. For instance me (knocking on wood) as I say this I am healthy as a horse I shock my doc every time cuz by looking at my medical records there is nothing wrong with me. I have no signs of diabetes, no high blood pressure my cholesterol is fantastic. That is why she can’t recommend me for surgery she said you have to have some medical problems and I have none. Now is she worried some will occur down the line as I get older YES so she is really encouraging me to lose the weight so later in life all these things I just told you I don’t have I might end up having. But I also know people who were heavy and no health problems and then they lost the weight through surgery or what ever and now she is a mess. Also diabetes doesn’t only strike those obese its strikes you if your thin too it’s all in your eating habit s. It’s like different strokes for different folks so if you know someone such as myself who is satisfied leave me alone with all your health talks and such. It’s has to be my decision to lose the weight it has to be me who has had enough but just because you don’t like the way I look doesn’t mean I need to change a thing so if I like being BIG and beautiful just like some of you like being thin cool.

Timeline
let's take a poll on hubby's tonight...

would you go back to ja if this relationship didn't work out?

homework for everyone....

A has told me he WOULD go back of course he's not here yet

Yeah, that is key. They can't really answer until they get here and get used to the US. I think a lot of answers would change.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Focus on the Positive

Today's Affirmation

Every day in every way I am getting better and better.

KK I really needed to here that today thank you! :thumbs::thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
I just ran to Blockbuster on my break to get Hubby movies. I got Last house on the Left and some Hood movie where they rap through the whole movie he is so excited about that one after the trailer. LOL

Has anyone seen the Unborn that was my other choice but I passed

The gals at the video place told me it's not worth seeing. I haven't yet.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.