SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi always share mi biznez.....mi son problem dem...mi husband always having neighbors ova....mi even tell oonu bout mi dreams dem....wha more oonu want from mi?

Hmm. I don't know. But I don't feel I know you as much as Quana, DaDa, Sus, Jawi, mstee, KK, Philly, my2, Ells, dillon & the others. If someone were to ask me about you, I couldn't say anything but that you're married & have 1 or 2 children.

and mi sexy...DUH!?!

and feisty!! :whistle:

fighting0077.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mi always share mi biznez.....mi son problem dem...mi husband always having neighbors ova....mi even tell oonu bout mi dreams dem....wha more oonu want from mi?

Hmm. I don't know. But I don't feel I know you as much as Quana, DaDa, Sus, Jawi, mstee, KK, Philly, my2, Ells, dillon & the others. If someone were to ask me about you, I couldn't say anything but that you're married & have 1 or 2 children.

LOL @ Nat, what you eating for lunch today? I have a salad but I have my favorite dressing Kens Creamy Ceasar! Best thing of it all I got out of golfing today with the rest of the Sales team :thumbs: I did not want to go SNOOZEFEST!!!!

She was on the cover of Essence and few months ago and said she was tired of being tired. She is losing it slowly. I love the fact she is making life changes. Wish I could get myself together :wacko:

Hey Shemmy ((Waving )) sounds like you had a great time, I was just talking about the sunset in Negril to HUbby thats the last time my feet touched the water in April. I miss the beach so much :crying: :crying:

That is what I figured, just tired we all get there its such a journey! You are fabulous Shemmy :yes: it's not easy but you are doing great!

I just got an exercise bike, I like it but it hurts my bedunkadunk I put a pillow on it :rofl: :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot:

Remember my crazy co-worker who wanted to me to take her man some things in JA? And she wanted to freeze his sperm and if she got pregnant...she would file for him??? Well, guess what??? He moved to Canada while she was in Africa. It's really sad because they did the long distance thing for 5 years. He has made it clear for years that he is not ready to leave his family in JA. The bad part is that he didn't tell her...his sister told her. She still hasn't heard from him.

:ot2::wow:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes Gurl, that's what I'm gunning for. It just bothers me because anyone who knows me knows Education is a HUGE part of my life! To see the wonderfully smart little boy not have his little brain filled with numbers & letters at this ideal age is KILLING ME!!! You don't even have to send a child to school to teach him his ABC's & numbers...it just takes some time to sit down & teach him!! :angry::angry:

I agree with you, Gill - I had the same fight about DJ's son - one trip, he knew all his multiplication (he's 6) = next trip, he had been at his other grandmothers - he couldn't remember them! She would not feel well = which meant she didn't send him to school = Hell, if I didn't feel well I would make sure they were in school - so I had peace and quiet! He didn't go back there :angry:

Sus, I so feel you on that! Of course she is now starting to see the light that if Ken's Sister takes him...her $$ will be done! So she called last night telling Ken that he has forgotten his roots and now things that Melbourne (where she lives) is not good enough for his son! I was like...Chick we NEVER thought Melbourne was good enough for him, but I'm glad you're catching on!! It has nothing to do with thinking we're better! It has to do with wanting better for your shild! Which any real Mother would want! Usually, we're cool...but when it comes to this ish...it just sets me OFF!! :angry:

hubby has heard this one a time or two.....juss one big rass guilt trip people try fi pull..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

For whomever asked me about the hurricane's impact on SC, I just found this:

Bill's big waves

Large swells from Bill will begin impacting the U.S. East coast from Florida to Maine beginning Friday night or Saturday morning. Seas will build to 5 - 10 feet in the offshore waters from central Florida northwards to South Carolina, and to 10 - 15 feet from North Carolina to Cape Cod. Near shore, waves will be about 40% less. This will cause a significant coastal erosion event along some portions of the coast. The latest run of the NOAA Wavewatch III model suggests that significant wave heights near Bill's center will reach 50 feet on Sunday. Since maximum wave height is typically about a factor of 1.9 greater than the significant wave height (which is the average trough-to-crest height of the top 1/3 largest waves), a few huge waves near Bill's center may reach 95 feet high.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay so the story goes:

This is what the police report says (short version):

"Moderate damage was sustained to car 2 (mine) and minor to car 1 (Erica). No injures reported ERICA STATED THAT SHE RECENTLY BEGAN TAKING PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION FOR DEPRESSION (CERIQUIL) AND WAS HAVING A BAD REACTION TO IT ON HER WAY TO THE GYM. SHE DOES NOT RECALL EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED ONCE SHE ENTERED THE LOT BUT REMEMBERED BECOMING VERY HOT AND THINKS SHE HAD A SYNCOPE SPELL. SHE WAS TRANSPORTED TO XYZ HOSPITAL TO BE CHECKED OUT. HER TODDLER SON WAS ALSO INSIDE THE VEHICLE AND WAS TAKEN BY FAMILY FRIEND MIKE BLAH BLAH TO BLAH BLAH BLAH, WITH ERICA'S PERSMISSION WHILE AT THE HOSPITAL.

Well aint this some bs?? I called her insurance company... NO INSURANCE SINCE SEPTEMBER 2008!!!!!

Im about to take the car to a shop that progressive uses and my best friends uncle works at.. (hence helping in their way *wink*)

I am also getting rental.. *sigh*

Progressive says they are going after her.

Life sucks! uugh.... but I gotta do what I gotta do!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Awesome Dills!! Thanks so much! I was worried b/c the 1 year to get him here expired on us and I felt we would have to do the whole filing over again.

I believe you do Gill. You have to file I-130 once the one year from K-1 visa is expired.

GRRRRRR!!!! I had that nagging feeling! :angry: C'est la vie!! I'm still hopeful that it will move swiftly!

Thanks KK,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I feel you Quanna, she was the Fluffy Ambassador so it makes you think what happened to make her do a complete turn around. I think that is the real dirt in this story :star: hmmmmm?

her husband told her move it or lose him

its a move in the right direction for her in terms of her health but what annoys me is how she is all for team chunk empowerment and the minute she thought her man was gonna leave her she dropped all of that talk

Well, if she is smaller...people won't listen to her chunk empowerment :blink:

I think it is great that she is talking control of her weight and especially her health. It's a fact that being overweight causes more health problems. And being overweight doesn't mean you can't be beautiful. But I think Health is more important. Just my 2 cents.

I was trying to say..size does not determine beauty..

i agree

but star jones and monique prove that all that talk about being full figured and confident and blah blah blah is often a stretch and a shroud for their lack of self esteem

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes Gurl, that's what I'm gunning for. It just bothers me because anyone who knows me knows Education is a HUGE part of my life! To see the wonderfully smart little boy not have his little brain filled with numbers & letters at this ideal age is KILLING ME!!! You don't even have to send a child to school to teach him his ABC's & numbers...it just takes some time to sit down & teach him!! :angry::angry:

I agree with you, Gill - I had the same fight about DJ's son - one trip, he knew all his multiplication (he's 6) = next trip, he had been at his other grandmothers - he couldn't remember them! She would not feel well = which meant she didn't send him to school = Hell, if I didn't feel well I would make sure they were in school - so I had peace and quiet! He didn't go back there :angry:

Sus, I so feel you on that! Of course she is now starting to see the light that if Ken's Sister takes him...her $$ will be done! So she called last night telling Ken that he has forgotten his roots and now things that Melbourne (where she lives) is not good enough for his son! I was like...Chick we NEVER thought Melbourne was good enough for him, but I'm glad you're catching on!! It has nothing to do with thinking we're better! It has to do with wanting better for your shild! Which any real Mother would want! Usually, we're cool...but when it comes to this ish...it just sets me OFF!! :angry:

hubby has heard this one a time or two.....juss one big rass guilt trip people try fi pull..

Gill...that is crazy. Damien has been told the same thing because he now a body builder :wacko:

Finesse - my hubby cooks healthy stuff like baked fish and chicken. Not much Jamaican food in my house :crying:

Timeline
Police report ready... $10.00 her insurance info on it. The police is going to give me a receipt. Gonna submit it to her insurance too. Brother coming to get me. Gonna call her insurance company when I return....

To be contd.....

I told you it cost but 10.00 wasnt bad.

yep thats the least of my worries...

Hey Forever Young, Bunz, JA O,1 Luv , Irie, JG, SG, Ms Tee ((( Waving) ))

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Jawi that is wonderful! You are such an inspirational phenomenal WOMAN!

Im getting married at a wedding palor. I told my family/bridal party they can come or not. Most of them was like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we coming!" lol I kept telling them I would NEVER get married...Now they are using it against me and they want to make sure I do this lol. Im planning a vowel renewal ceremony and reception for Sept. 19, 2010. Everything is looking good... Im trying to have it at a really nice firehouse with a full kitchen (nice place), my best friend/matron of honor is a pastry chef who is making my cake and cupcakes to give to my guests. A friend of mine is a dj on the local radio station and has agreed to DJ for us. The gentlemen that does photography for my job has agreed to do my photography and he doesn't really do weddings anymore but promised to do mine. There is a really nice like about 3 minutes from my apartment where we can take pictures. My dad has a time share at the Poconos which he is giving us for 1 week and he is paying for the reception and the food! My brother is paying for my car and my other close girlfriend is paying for the invitations! Steve's momma has been helping pay the fees etc. We are so blessed. I found my dress for about 400.00 I cannot wait. I have Spanish friend coming. Im having American/Jamaican/Spanish food! About 100 people. Im even having arts and crafts for the 10 or so children that are coming...I cannot wait.

O.k. I'm confused is all this for the renewal ceremony or your actually ceremony??

Well since we have 90 days to marry just gonna do it when he gets her october?? and renew in sept next year

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It pissed me off yuh see!!! Cause we could have gone ANYWHERE for our vaca...but we really struggled to guh back ah Yard so Ken could see his son! Only to be told that he has 'forgotten his roots' a week after coming back!! Suuuurrrrrrppppssss *lang dutty kissteet*

Hey Forever Young, Bunz, JA O,1 Luv , Irie, JG, SG, Ms Tee ((( Waving) ))

Hey Philfash,

How yuh duh?

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Hope it works out, mstee!

LOL @ Nat, what you eating for lunch today? I have a salad but I have my favorite dressing Kens Creamy Ceasar! Best thing of it all I got out of golfing today with the rest of the Sales team :thumbs: I did not want to go SNOOZEFEST!!!!

Hey Shemmy ((Waving )) sounds like you had a great time, I was just talking about the sunset in Negril to HUbby thats the last time my feet touched the water in April. I miss the beach so much :crying: :crying:

I had the opposite impression from Shemmy.

For lunch I ate my leftover spinach & mushrooms and acorn squash from this healthy grill yesterday. That acorn squash was SO GOOD. It was topped with honey, apple slices, and pecans.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.