2 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hello guys,

Tuesday i had my interview in the US Embassy in Tunisia (MENA) for CR1 visa.

I felt everything went fine, simple questions and i answered straight, the CO focus on 2 red flag we had, a marriage in the first and only trip my wife had to my country, and the mariage come after 2 months of divorce.

She asked me about the pictures, chat logs, letters, vonage (phone), she kept them ans she told me she need to take a look at them and they will call me.

i got only my passeport back, no 221g or confirmation and she didnt said administrative processing.

Well today my wife send them an email request about the status of our case and they told her i am in administrative processing.

I need your advise guys, what should we do and the chances for me to get this stupid visa?

Thanks

Hi there,

My husband had 13 months of AP, you may have read my posts. If not, do a search on my past topics, it is all about AP. I am sorry you are in this position but most males, especially from Middle Eastern countries get AP. They will do extensive background checks and you may have to wait for 6-8 months, sometimes longer or shorter depending on your case. Also, I will openly and honestly tell you that US government officials do know about thsi website and can see all of our posts, go in our e-mails, and know every way to prevent fraud. While it is hard to match you with your VJ account, I would tell you they can go in your e-mail and nothing is a secret. This is again, for fraud prevention. They of coarse will now check why she got married so quickly, if you have any other relationships in Tunisia and her background as well. I would not say "stupid visa" as you did, more things may be added to your list of things that need to be checked, I am not even kidding. I wish Insha-Allah you will get your visa soon, but until the security and background checks are done, there is nothing you or your wife can do. I suggest she get updates from DOS about the status of your case and e-mail the embassy once a month so they have your case in their mind.

God bless,

Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.