miss u

yeheey my visa approve!!!!!

31 posts in this topic

:thumbs:hi vj family,

am so thankful to God and to all of you here that i join this forum because this helps me a lot.... my interview was last July 30,2009 i arrived from Cebu July 29,2009 and stayed at the Bayview Park Hotel Manila which is infront of the Embassy..... in my room am thinking what would be my possible questions.....! and then i pray to God then read Psalm 28 after reading the bible..... i set the alarm clock for 2:30am ("ooh my gosh this it")i was up at 2:30am had some prayers then read again the bible before taking shower.

About 5:15am ("on my day of interview")went to the coffee shop had some bread then looking at my watch then walk to the Embassy about 6am i fell on the line its quite crowded ("its okay i think to have some friends")hehehe i was inside at the Gate 2 its an immigrant visa lane ...had my things scanned then followed the arrow and needs to present your appointment letter to the lady at the window and have your number("my number is 6030"). i sat down and looking at the queing board then i heard someone call My name have to proceed window 16 for the finger printing( " quite nervous its really really cold inside hehehe ")after finger printing need to go back to your sit and wait again your number about a 5 mins i was about to the pre-screener to have some interview she was very nice to me and soft spoken lady she ask only to present our pics with my hubby.....!

Questions:

when is my birthday?

when did we met with my hubby?

where did we met?

when is our wedding date..

what is my husband's job?

she ask me to present our pics with my husband....

those are the questions where the pre-screener ask.she let me sign the ds-230 and told that i have to go back to sit and have to wait my number again....:(God this is the moment...) i waited 45 mins. then my number appears on the board at window 28.

I went inside the room and the consule is very nice great me ('magandang umaga')and i replied (magandang umaga po)he offer me a sit,,,,,, he ask me to raise my right hand said i have to tell the truth...(wow.....gosh am so nervous) he ask me same question to the pre-screener after he said that my visa was approved ("am sooooo happy and so thankful to God")he said have proceed to window 37 to get pink slip have to go the air21 booth for the visa delivery......(yeheey i was done about 8:45 am so very happy going back to the hotel")

thank u vj family, :dance::dance::dance:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!! :star:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

congratulations Day hehehehe

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

congrats

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Timeline
:dance::dance::dance: congratz to you!!!have a safe trip soon! :dance::dance::dance::thumbs::star:

ALASKA,USA------------------------MINDANAO,PHILIPPINES

I GOT THE VISA!!!!THANK YOU LORD! (OCTOBER 21,2009)

HAPPILY MARRIED TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND

November 19,2009------Got married

January 19,2010--------Application received date by USCIS

January 28,2010--------Notice date for Biometrics

February 12,2010--------Biometrics appointment @ 9am (done)

February 15,2010--------Last Updated (I-485 & I-765)

February 18,2010--------dated by USCIS(scheduling for my interview)

January 25,2010--------NOA1 date(I-485,I-765,I-131)

January 29,2010--------touch for my AP

February 15,2010--------touch for my EAD

March 11,2010-----------for my AOS..and always checking our mailbox..hehehe

March 10,2010------------Interview for my AOS @ 9am (done) and waiting for the result.. whew...

March 22,2010------------Received my Greencard!so happy!

Timeline

congrats!!!

happy times!!

------- @>-@>-@>--------

AOS

Jul 23, 2008 ---> Mailed AOS, EAD and AP package

July 27, 2008 ---> check cleared

Jul 29, 2008 ---> NOA Date

Aug 2, 2008 ---> received confirmation mail for AOS, EAD and AP

Aug 9, 2008 ---> received biometrics appointment letter

Aug 21, 2008 ---> BIOMETRICS schedule at 3 pm

Aug 12, 2008 ---> took Biometrics in advance as a walk in

Aug 12, 2008 ---> touched

Aug 18, 2008 ---> I-485 notice of transfer to CSC

Sept 23, 2008 ---> touched

Nov 18, 2008 ---> GC RECEIVED!!!

EAD

Sept 30, 2008 ---> Card production ordered <expect to receive within 30 days>

Oct 11, 2008 ---> EAD received

AP

Sept 30, 2008 ---> AP approved <NOA mailed>

Oct 10, 2008 ---> AP received

ROC

Oct 11, 2010 ---> Mailed ROC packet

Oct 12, 2010 ---> Signed for and received by destination

Oct 14, 2010 ---> Money order cashed

Oct 18, 2010 ---> NOA1 received in mail

Nov 15, 2010 ---> Biometrics and fingerprinting appointment

Jan 28, 2011 ---> ROC approved

Jan 31, 2011 ---> Card mailed out

Feb 2, 2011 ---> Card received in the mail.

Congratulations!! :star:

thank you so much.....God will always hear our prayers.....lets have faith to him..... :dance:

congratulations Day hehehehe

thank you....i will dance with you too ( hehehe ) :dance::dance:

congrats

abby n sheryl

thank you .... Good luck to your next appointment...i know you can make it....sis :dance::dance:

:dance::dance::dance: congratz to you!!!have a safe trip soon! :dance::dance::dance::thumbs::star:

thanx and good luck to you too...... :yes:

Thanks God!

Grats, btw!

xoxo

am so thankful to him that he guide me all the time....good luck to you vj fam......! :thumbs:

am so thankful to God and to all of you here that i join this forum because this helps me a lot.... my interview was last July 30,2009 i arrived from Cebu July 29,2009 and stayed at the Bayview Park Hotel Manila which is infront of the Embassy..... in my room am thinking what would be my possible questions.....! and then i pray to God then read Psalm 28 after reading the bible..... i set the alarm clock for 2:30am ("ooh my gosh this it")i was up at 2:30am had some prayers then read again the bible before taking shower.

About 5:15am ("on my day of interview")went to the coffee shop had some bread then looking at my watch then walk to the Embassy about 6am i fell on the line its quite crowded ("its okay i think to have some friends")hehehe i was inside at the Gate 2 its an immigrant visa lane ...had my things scanned then followed the arrow and needs to present your appointment letter to the lady at the window and have your number("my number is 6030"). i sat down and looking at the queing board then i heard someone call My name have to proceed window 16 for the finger printing( " quite nervous its really really cold inside hehehe ")after finger printing need to go back to your sit and wait again your number about a 5 mins i was about to the pre-screener to have some interview she was very nice to me and soft spoken lady she ask only to present our pics with my hubby.....!

Questions:

when is my birthday?

where did we met?

those are the questions where the pre-screener ask.she let me sign the ds-230 and told that i have to go back to sit and have to wait my number again....:(God this is the moment...) i waited 45 mins. then my number appears on the board at window 28.

I went inside the room and the consule is very nice great me ('magandang umaga')and i replied (magandang umaga po)he offer me a sit,,,,,, he ask me to raise my right hand said i have to tell the truth...(wow.....gosh am so nervous) he ask me same question to the pre-screener after he said that my visa was approved ("am sooooo happy and so thankful to God")he said have proceed to window 37 to get pink slip have to go the air21 booth for the visa delivery......(yeheey i was done about 8:45 am so very happy going back to the hotel")

wow congratz!!!! :dance:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Questions:

when is my birthday?

where did we met?

wow congratz!!!! :dance:

thank you sis.... :dance::dance::dance: God Bless all of us here.......!

congrats, miss u! I think we had the same consul. he is a good looking young man who greets, "Magandang Umaga po"... He is a nice consul, however he asks me a bunch of questions... But, that is oh so fine. heeh! I was also at window 28. :-) Congrats. Xylide and I would be flying on the 6th, that is next week. When is your flight? we already bought our tickets today. :-)

USCIS Took 5 months for me (too long)

I-130 Sent : 2008-09-02

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-09-08

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-09-23

I-129F RFE(s) : 2009-02-05

RFE Reply(s) : 2009-02-06

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-02-10

G325A sent to USCIS- 2009- 02-05

G325A received by USCIS- 2009- 02-06

I-130 Approval : 2009-02-10

I130 and I129 F APPROVED AT THE SAME TIME

NVC Took almost 4 months

02/23/2009- NVC Received and case number assigned (Oh! God is great!)

02/26/09- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill

03/03/09- Emailed DS3032 (using Jame's shortcut)

03/06/09- Mailed DS3032 via DHL

03/11/09- DHL arrived at NVC- 2009-03-09, DS-3032 E-Mail accepted

03/15/09-Paid I-864 Bill, Receive I-864 Package

03/16/09 -IV Bill generated

03/16/09- Received IV Bill

03/17/2009-Paid IV Bill

05/10/09- Returned Completed I-864

5/18/09- RFE received for DS230/ Sent response through DHL from PI

05/20-05/21/09- Early medical- passed

5/22/09- RFE received for AOS package (wooo..grr))

5/27/09- AOS response overnight to NVC

5/28/09- NVC received checklist (Ds230) as per AVR/ under REVIEW

6/02/09- I-1864 RFE was entered into the system- Review begins

6/05/09- NVC website log-in failed

06/08/09- case completed (per operator/US time) 6/9/09- PH time ..yeah! :-)

06/09/09- interview date assigned (through email)

07/28/09- Cr1 interview date (APPROVED)

07/30/09-Visa Received

08/07/09- US Entry : POE: LAX

08/08/09- Arrival to destination

08/20/09- Permanent card received

10/13/09- SSN received

Congratulations!! :thumbs::dancing:

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.