Nacersangel

The steps to a Journey of happness!!

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Algeria
Timeline

Ok some one said these are the first step i need to take and this is for my visa for me to meet my fiance.

Apply fro a family guest visa

Need copy of ticket

Send invitation

send my passport

$100

And 2 envelopes to for there and 1 for back with over night delivery.

So let me know if this is correct. We are planning to marry here in the US.

Know if this is all correct i need to know what need to be doen next. I know i need to file I-129F petition for Alien Fiance. Is there information i will need from him before i fill this paper? Wha information do we need to send in for him to get his visa? How long will it take for him to recieve him visa to be with me? What other steps are needed for us to take in thins process? If any one can help me with learning about Kabylie in Algeria? And thing else i for got to ask that could help please let me know. Thank you.

Edited by Nacersangel

Filed: Country: Algeria
Timeline
Ok some one said these are the first step i need to take and this is for my visa for me to meet my fiance.

Apply fro a family guest visa

Need copy of ticket

Send invitation

send my passport

$100

And 2 envelopes to for there and 1 for back with over night delivery.

So let me know if this is correct. We are planning to marry here in the US.

Know if this is all correct i need to know what need to be doen next. I know i need to file I-129F petition for Alien Fiance. Is there information i will need from him before i fill this paper? Wha information do we need to send in for him to get his visa? How long will it take for him to recieve him visa to be with me? What other steps are needed for us to take in thins process? If any one can help me with learning about Kabylie in Algeria? And thing else i for got to ask that could help please let me know. Thank you.

How does this work. If his visa is appoved then they let him come here before all the other paper or how odes this go?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

I'm no expert at this but this might help.

First read the guides, specially the one for K1 if that is the path you are going to take. It will tell you what documents you need to send including what documents you will need from him.

There is also a flowchart for the K1 that you should check. It will explain to you the whole process and how long it might take. WARNING: The time it takes to approve the I-129F varies so if the USCIS page says it takes 5 months have in mind that it could take more or less.

Also check the embassy info and its reviews. That will tell you if there are any additional documentation that he might need to provide for his interview. Also in the review you can read other people's experience with the same embassy.

As I said I'm no expert on this. I'm only at the first stage of this long process. But I hope it might help you begin. Others here with much more experience can give you more detailed info.

PEACE and good luck.................

When you love someone from the bottom of your heart; so much that you are willing to give your life for your loved one, time and distance takes a backseat. Only love prevails. And with love in you hearts you can overcome anything.

January 21, 2010 - Submitted AOS

January 25, 2010 - Cory received her SSN

March 9, 2010 - Received appointment for biometrics - will be on March 18

March 18, 2010 - Biometrics done

March 19, 2010 - Touches on I-485 and I-765

March 25, 2010 - Advance Parole approved..received on April 1 in the mail

March 29, 2010 - I-485 notice date, received on April 4, 2010

May 3, 2010 - EAD approved

May 5, 2010 - Date interview....approved

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.