MapleLeafBaby

AOS'rs...

2,317 posts in this topic

Filled it out on the PDF printed and sent it in.

Uh sorry to be annoying Inky, but did you mean you hand written (in print) your answers? :P Peachey also cant answer the forms on the computer as well... Ill try to dl the latest version of acrobat but I dont think that is the problem.

I was living in a hotel at the time I filed my AOS and filled every single form out by hand in black ink...I had no issues....I also just photocopied 4 copies of the G325 and then signed each one....

Hope that helps....you can hand write it if that's all you have...option wise that is....

N-400 Citizenship

06/27/2014 Mailed N-400 Packet

07/02/2014 Tracking Confirmation Packet Rec'd @ USCIS

I wish they had just changed the date on the older G-325A forms to make them current. Now nothing seems to fit properly, whereas it all fit on the old 4-pg forms that I sent in with the I-129F. :(

01/08/2010 - Applied for SSN in maiden name.

01/09/2010 - Married! Officially a Missis.

01/19/2010 - Received SSN in mail.

02/10/2010 - Sent I-485/I-131/I-765 to Chicago.

02/19/2010 - NOA dates for all applications.

02/22/2010 - Received NOAs in mail.

02/23/2010 - Applied for SSN for married name.

03/04/2010 - Applied for Florida DL in married name.

03/09/2010 - Biometrics appointment.

04/18/2010 - AP received.

04/23/2010 - EAD approved.

04/27/2010 - AOS Interview at Orlando USCIS (decision pending).

04/28/2010 - Card production ordered!

05/03/2010 - EAD received.

05/03/2010 - Welcome letter received.

05/28/2010 - Green Card received in mail.

01/26/2012 - Mailed RoC packet to VSC.

01/30/2012 - NOA date on application.

02/01/2012 - Cheque cashed.

02/05/2012 - Received NOA in mail.

02/10/2012 - Touch.

02/24/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice dated.

02/27/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice received.

03/23/2012 - Biometrics appointment.

09/20/2012 - Touch. Card Production ordered!

09/21/2012 - Touch.

09/24/2012 - Touch. Card mailed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Filled it out on the PDF printed and sent it in.

Uh sorry to be annoying Inky, but did you mean you hand written (in print) your answers? :P Peachey also cant answer the forms on the computer as well... Ill try to dl the latest version of acrobat but I dont think that is the problem.

noooope filled it out on PDF? clicked on the line filled it in on the computer. Filled in all the lines on the computer and then printed it off.

Heheh i dont know i updated mine right before i filled it out and it worked fine!

Edited by Inky

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline
Congrats huggles & cdneh!!

Joyce- did you send in response to your RFE yet?

Well ladies and gents have a small question for you. As you can see from my signature I have had alot of touches on my 485 since CSC transfer. What is going on? :unsure: I'm so nervous about RFE! Do I just have a touch happy adjudicator? Or is my file not even with one yet & getting transfered from crate to crate?!

I guess we will never understand the inner workings and what these touches mean! I know that beggars can't be choosers, but at this pt it would be nice to see a touch on my 765/131. Those haven't been updated since 11/20 & 11/03.

I think that a lot of us were/are "touched" fairly frequently but they don't bother to update the system half the time. I had two updates on my online case status: the date they sent me the NOA's and the date they approved me... well actually, 2 days after they approved me. What about the bio letter? And the interview letter? They didn't log either one of those events into the online case system. For the I-761 and I-131 the one and only touch I had was the approval on both of them. So maybe when you finally get a touch on the EAD and AP its the one and only one you'll get!

For the G-325A it wouldn't let me fit everything in the lines. It made weird plus signs at the end, is that whats happening to you darkchilde? I ended up writing things out by hand. And for the record, I only sent 1 copy.

Timeline

There's a person in the AOS forum trying to make a comprehensive list of US civil surgeons that will do I-693 transcriptions without demanding a new medical. I know some of you have had a lot of luck with this. Here's the link: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3542097

I think if you could add yourself to the list it would be very helpful to a lot of people in the future!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

My case got transfered to CSC today wooohoo

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I dl'd the new acrobat and it still doesnt work, so Ill just hand write them.

Anyway I used Dr. Arnold for my medical bec the doctors in MD want 160-220 USD whether or not I get a medical. Its stupid. I hope I dont get an RFE and if I do, I have no choice right, but seriously...

Finally married... and still married... ;)

Green card received: March 18, 2011

Removal of Conditions:

GC Expiration: March 11, 2012

Documents sent: December 13, 2011

NOA-1 received: December 15, 2011

Check cashed: Red said yes when asked

Biometrics: January 25, 2012

Letter approving 10-year GC: September 7, 2012

Production of 10-year GC: September 15, 2012

Timeline

Anyway I used Dr. Arnold for my medical bec the doctors in MD want 160-220 USD whether or not I get a medical. Its stupid. I hope I dont get an RFE and if I do, I have no choice right, but seriously...

Dr. Arnold is retiring soon! not sure if you guys have seen the posts about that.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Timeline

Dr. Arnold is retiring soon! not sure if you guys have seen the posts about that.

Yeah I read that! Apparently as of December 1 he stopped doing the I-693 stuff. It really sucks for those of us stuck in areas with poor civil surgeon service... :angry:

Timeline

Yeah I read that! Apparently as of December 1 he stopped doing the I-693 stuff. It really sucks for those of us stuck in areas with poor civil surgeon service... :angry:

it does but i guess everyone has to retire at some point lol

Merry Christmas to me from USCIS ! i just got a text msg and went online to see this !!!!!!!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC------------------

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On December 8, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely, The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Merry Christmas to me from USCIS ! i just got a text msg and went online to see this !!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!! Congrats Inky!!!

Finally married... and still married... ;)

Green card received: March 18, 2011

Removal of Conditions:

GC Expiration: March 11, 2012

Documents sent: December 13, 2011

NOA-1 received: December 15, 2011

Check cashed: Red said yes when asked

Biometrics: January 25, 2012

Letter approving 10-year GC: September 7, 2012

Production of 10-year GC: September 15, 2012

Timeline

WOOHOO!!! Congrats Inky!!!

thank you ! so excited now hopefully i can maybe just mayyyyyybe get it before my husband gets home from deployment! i think its pushing it but can always hope haha. Either way its going to be on its way here!

Hopefully others have speedy GC approvals too!!

Congrats Inky!!!!!!

:dance: :dance:

AOS

Sent- 10-21-09

Tracking says Delivered by USPS-10-23-09

Check cashed-10-30-09 (MSC case # on back)

NOA 1 date-10-29-09 (Received Date 10-23-09)

Hard copy NOA - 11-02-09

Touch- 11-03-09

Received bio appt letter-11-07-09(dated 11-03-09)

Bio appt- 11-19-09

Transfer to CSC-11-18-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-19-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-20-09

Hard copy of transfer to CSC- 11-23-09

Touch on 485- 11-24-09 (now processing @ CSC email)

Touch on 485- 11-25-09

Touch on 485- 11-27-09

Touch on 485- 11-30-09

Touch on 485- 12-01-09

Touch on 485- 12-02-09

Touch on 485- 12-03-09

EAD/AP approved-12-18-09

EAD/AP touch- 12-21-09

GC APPROVED!!- 12-21-09

Notice mailed welcoming PR-12-21-09

2nd Card Production ordered email-12-22-09

Approval notice sent-12-28-09

GC arrived in the mail-01-05-10

Done with USCIS until September 14, 2011!!

ROC

Sent: 09-14-11

Received: 09-16-11

Check cashed: 09-21-11

y7nv8l5t.png

Timeline
Congrats Inky!!!!!!

:dance: :dance:

thankies YOU are next! with all thos crazy touches on yours!!

Timeline

Congrats Inky that's awesome! And super fast!! Did you have a special military expedite of some kind? Because less than 2 months from CSC has to be some kind of record!

And congrats on being transferred Bean!

Minnie, they are touching you like crazy girl! :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.