Theglassguy

Now word yet!! Hope its getting close

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I have to say I have not done any thing before this hard.I used to fight Professionally all over the US.I wont go into the typ of fighting but lets just say it was very hard to train for.I can tell you this waiting for my love is much harder.I have never felt the pain of missing some one so bad.And it has been making me a little crazy this past month<oh lets be honest I have been going crazy from day one with out her.I try and stay focused on my work and going to gym and doing some hard training at first that worked but now nothing helps.

And my future wife has gained a little wight hahaha because she has been eating so because she misses me so much,I love her and she can gain wight I dont care.I know how much we love each other,I wish i could go see her but Im saving the money.My business is doing good but Im not making the same amount of money i made 2 years ago.

I have to work 2 times as hard to make good money,And I want to fly in for her interview.If I spend money on plane tickets to see her now I may not be able to afford the trip,if her interview comes in the next month or 2.I want to stay there with her untell she gets her visa so me her and our son can fly back to the USA together.

It well be a dream come true when we walk off the plane with my new family.

I just need to share with some one,I think my poor Anya is tired of me crying to her LOL

I am in the same situation, and looking forward to the interview. But.. talking to the guys here i am finding out that they will not let us stand at the interview with the girls.. and we gona be no help at all.

Well maybe some general moral support. Not to sound cheap.. but if this is the case - is it necessary to go through all the trouble of flying across the world.. to stand behind the wall and not being able to help?

The money would be spent can be channeled in to a different direction like AOS in 90 days and a wedding ring and everything else.. I been going through this for a couple of days now.. since the NVC send the papers to Kiev. And really have no clear answer. Lots of things make sense and just as many do not :-)

EXAMINE WHAT YOU BELIEVE TO BE IMPOSSIBLE, THEN CHANGE YOUR BELIEF !!!

Our Timeline

AOS

03/31/2010 AOS packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

06/28/2010 Welcome to America Letter in Mail Box :-)

05/26/2012 ROC packet sent to California.

Timeline
I have to say I have not done any thing before this hard.I used to fight Professionally all over the US.I wont go into the typ of fighting but lets just say it was very hard to train for.I can tell you this waiting for my love is much harder.I have never felt the pain of missing some one so bad.And it has been making me a little crazy this past month<oh lets be honest I have been going crazy from day one with out her.I try and stay focused on my work and going to gym and doing some hard training at first that worked but now nothing helps.

And my future wife has gained a little wight hahaha because she has been eating so because she misses me so much,I love her and she can gain wight I dont care.I know how much we love each other,I wish i could go see her but Im saving the money.My business is doing good but Im not making the same amount of money i made 2 years ago.

I have to work 2 times as hard to make good money,And I want to fly in for her interview.If I spend money on plane tickets to see her now I may not be able to afford the trip,if her interview comes in the next month or 2.I want to stay there with her untell she gets her visa so me her and our son can fly back to the USA together.

I just need to share with some one,I think my poor Anya is tired of me crying to her LOL

Hey buddy how did you deal with all this stress?? And did you get jealuse at any point?? Im not going to lie man I had some crazy thoughts and was freaking out for about a month in April. Did you ever feel like you got in over your head at times?/ I have never had a long distance relationship.I trust my baby and I love her very much but we are all Human.So how do you deal with not being able to touch her,or feel the warmth of the only women You love in the world?

Yes I know we wont be able to stand in there with her,But its only about 10 to 15 minutes and they will want to talk to us too.I just talked to some one that just had there interview and he said it took about 35 to 45 minutes because they talk to her and him.

You said some thing about 90 days?? Is there a way to get it done faster??Shoot if I would have known that I would have put all my money to that real fast.I mean Im not rich but Im one hell of a worker and when I want some thing I can get money fast!! I just have skills in the deportment hahahaha.

Timeline

Hey buddy how did you deal with all this stress?? And did you get jealuse at any point?? Im not going to lie man I had some crazy thoughts and was freaking out for about a month in April. Did you ever feel like you got in over your head at times?/ I have never had a long distance relationship.I trust my baby and I love her very much but we are all Human.So how do you deal with not being able to touch her,or feel the warmth of the only women You love in the world?

Yes I know we wont be able to stand in there with her,But its only about 10 to 15 minutes and they will want to talk to us too.I just talked to some one that just had there interview and he said it took about 35 to 45 minutes because they talk to her and him.

You said some thing about 90 days?? Is there a way to get it done faster??Shoot if I would have known that I would have put all my money to that real fast.I mean Im not rich but Im one hell of a worker and when I want some thing I can get money fast!! I just have skills in the deportment hahahaha.

LOL im so used to typing to my ANYA in russain I know write english words like she does LOL. LIke Ill write women and not woman,Ill put words in front of other words hahahah,Like we would she a little of this please.In Russin its back words.

LOL im so used to typing to my ANYA in russain I know write english words like she does LOL. LIke Ill write women and not woman,Ill put words in front of other words hahahah,Like we would she a little of this please.In Russin its back words.

Hang in there gents - it (usually) gets better :lol: Seriously, we all went through tough times waiting.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We KNOW you love your wife. :lol:

I hope the process is a smooth & painless one for you & your fiancee.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.