cohibakid

Update on green card wife filing for divorce

16 posts in this topic

I asked her to please come by and say goodbye to the kids whom she had a relationship with for three years, she said she would come by. My daughter was excited and waited all weekend for her to show up to help her pack her stuff, she never showed up, not even a phone call, my daughter was devistated. I am at a loss how someone can spend three years with your children acting as their mom and not even say goodbye, obviously she never cared about the kids.

I am doing fine it is just sad for kids to see adults act this way without any compassion. I will have to now make up a story as why she didn't come by. On Monday I called my Attorney, he told me to close all joint accounts and pack her stuff up in boxes if she ever decides to pick it up. After closing the joint accounts I Immediately get a call after a week with no calls, with her screaming did you close the accounts. At this point it is obvious where her motives were. To me there is no value to be placed on true love, it is unfortunate that I got involved with someone who's main motives were money. I didn't see it coming she was very skilled at making everything seem normal. I will move on, I am just sorry for my innocent children that I have to tell a story too, in order to make it seem normal for this kind of behavior. I appreciate all of the kind responses, I have found this site to be filled with valuable resources and just want everyone to know that I am propably a minority as far as outcome of our marriage and do not want to dampen anyone's spirits in their pursuit to find there true love. I wish all of you the best in finding your true soul mate, they are out there.

I can see that you are a good person. someday, you'll find the right person or she may come to you one day. Keep praying...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.