Hilarious Clinton

Britain's incoming home secretary says ban on Michael Savages' travel to be lifted

19 posts in this topic

Savage probably would go to the UK just to assert his right to do so. Wouldn't be surprised if he did do some sort of book tour, though whether his fame has really increased over this spat with the Home Office is open to question. I kind of doubt it though.

You mean there's enough racists in Britain to want to buy his racist hysterics? Hey... it is their right to be jerks. :lol:

There are, of course. I would be a bit surprised if they knew enough about Savage to make a book tour worth his while though - unless of course the media circus comes to town. I don't care either way, he can go to the UK and take his chances or not.

The ban list was a silly idea and now the silly mare is making even sillier excuses for her behaviour. She's quite the idiot.

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Savage probably would go to the UK just to assert his right to do so. Wouldn't be surprised if he did do some sort of book tour, though whether his fame has really increased over this spat with the Home Office is open to question. I kind of doubt it though.

You mean there's enough racists in Britain to want to buy his racist hysterics? Hey... it is their right to be jerks. :lol:

There are, of course. I would be a bit surprised if they knew enough about Savage to make a book tour worth his while though - unless of course the media circus comes to town. I don't care either way, he can go to the UK and take his chances or not.

The ban list was a silly idea and now the silly mare is making even sillier excuses for her behaviour. She's quite the idiot.

Totally agree. After all... the racist buffoon will be supporting Britain's economy by going there if he does. What's a few nutters like him going to see him?

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There are plenty of Daily Mail readers ;)

Savage isn't very well known in the UK, I'm not sure if they even syndicate his radio show over there.

Never too late to spread more hatred- specially when the attention these idiots receive gets them paid.

I don't think Savage will get much of a platform for his views as all of his political ####### relates to the US, rather than the UK. Generally, people like him are used (if they are used at all) to have a dig at the government by reinforcing nationalist arguments about the evils of political correctness.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hey we see that here too. Racists unite across the Pond. :lol:

Not so much the evils of PC... but the dangers of foreigners on 'our' shores. :o

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.