chloechan88

How to remove my conditional status with CR2? I really really need help.

5 posts in this topic

Hi, everybody, I'm new here. I currently have a very serious problem. My mom married a US citizen in Feb.,2006 and got her 10 years green card (IR6). Then my stepfather applied for me and I entered the US with a CR2 Visa, which resulted in a conditional status. I enterned the US before my mom had been married less than 2 year. Since my stepfather kept stealing my mom's money and humiliating her verbally, she wanted to divorced with him. Now my mom is worrying about my conditional status. Mystepfather starts to blackmail us since he thought I needed him if I wanted to adjust my status. We don't have any witness or evidence that shows we are balckmail and maitreated. My mom keeps crying at night these days. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Edited by chloechan88

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Thanks for your advice, but I don't think they can help. I know I should post this under the category of removing conditional status, but we really need help! My mom is a great person, and she doesn't deserve this.

For you to make that statement about the Catholic Charities, show that you have not looked in them at all.

Yes they can help.. they can get you and your Mon free legal advice not just about your immigration issues but also for your personal situation with your step-father. They can help with housing and getting any benefits that might be needed to help you both get on your feet. They can offer support in many ways and they are not interested in what your religion is.

Do your Mom a big favor and either contact them yourself and seek help or get your Mom to contact them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.