11 posts in this topic

Los Angeles/San Fran/Vegas round trip on Philippines Airline $748.00

http://www.philippineairlines.com/contact_...ited_States.jsp

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

That is freakn incredible! I really wish I lived on the West Coast. My fiances ticket from Manila to St.Louis cost about 2200.00

IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION ITS THE JOURNEY...AND WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN

hey that is really good deal

i always pay about $900 from new orleans to manila via houston and tokyo

i wish i am in los angeles bcz the PAL is great airline and i love the service on PAL

i flew once via los angeles to manila and i loved it

it suck that new orleans has not much traffic from our of country flights

i have to drive about 5 hours to houston to pick my wife bcz i just dont want her to keep changing flights on airports

it may be a hassle first time flying

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Yeah that's real cheap I allways fly PAL and it's non-stop from Hawaii to the PI, they have a one way web deal from MNL to HNL (Hawaii) $288.00 for AUG.

That is freakn incredible! I really wish I lived on the West Coast. My fiances ticket from Manila to St.Louis cost about 2200.00

WOW :crying:

Get's better!

Manila to Los Angeles or San Francisco

• For only USD 630 (ELWEB3MP) plus taxes and applicable surcharges
    • Minimum of 3 days and maximum of 3 months stay
    • Travel is permitted from 01 September to 25 December 2009 on the outbound travel
    • Tickets must be issued on or before 25 December 2009
    • No mileage accrual
    • Ticket is non refundable
    • Valid only for sale through the internet

i am in the middle of usa

i can not use that but i love to use pal

maybe in march when we go back to visit her parent n family i will use PAL

fun airline great service good good good food

abby

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah, I'd fly Philippine Airlines over any other carrier by far if I had my choice. They are truly exceptional. Singapore Airlines is also excellent. They treat you like royalty no matter where you are seated..first class, business class, coach but you pay a premium. Thanks for the info sjr09. Mike

IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION ITS THE JOURNEY...AND WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow im flying through PAL this August 8 going honolulu,my fiance made a good choice of Airlines..

Thanks OP

October 26, 2009 >AOS package sent thru USPS priority mail (day1)

October 29, 2009 >Item delivered Chicago IL, 60680 (Recieved Date) (day4)

November 3, 2009 >Notice date for I-485, I-131, I-765 (NOA's) (day9)

November 6, 2009 >Recieved in the Mail (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Touched (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Notice date for biometrics letter (day12)

November 26, 2009 >Biometrics letter recieved (Appointment date: Nov.27) (day32)

November 27, 2009 >Biometrics Appointment Done (day33)

November 27, 2009 >Touched :D(day33)

December 16, 2009 >Touched EAD "Card Production Ordered" (day53)

December 16, 2009 >Touched AP (day53)

December 17, 2009 >Touched EAD (day54)

December 17, 2009 >Touched AP (day54)

December 18, 2009 >Touched AP (day55)

December 21, 2009 >Recieved Advanced parole in the mail (day58)

December 21, 2009 >Touched EAD"Card production ordered" (day58)

February 04, 2010 > Interview @ 12:30 pm,done and approved (day103)

February 11, 2010 > Welcome Letter Aarrived

February 16, 2010 > GC Recieved

Los Angeles/San Fran/Vegas round trip on Philippines Airline $748.00

http://www.philippineairlines.com/contact_...ited_States.jsp

I bought my ticket from PAL when it was 718 usd and after taxes it is 774 round trip. And since the process is taking alot long than anticipated, I will be going there in october.

wow im flying through PAL this August 8 going honolulu,my fiance made a good choice of Airlines..

Thanks OP

So are you going to live in Honolulu, Hawaii?

Yeah that's real cheap I allways fly PAL and it's non-stop from Hawaii to the PI, they have a one way web deal from MNL to HNL (Hawaii) $288.00 for AUG.

WOW :crying:

its really nice to fly pal because its non stop and most of the people in the plane specially going to hawaii are filipino...when i was in the plane going to hawaii i was wondering am i really going to usa or just some part of pi...coz there were lots of filipino...hehehehhehe

and my seatmate was filipino so he assisted me on what to do coz it was my first time to fly international...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.