MichaelGhabour

2 last question before i send my pack

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

am ready to mail the pack, i have 2 last question

affidavit my ex wife wrote it, and we have like 5 people ready to sign it, do we have to notary it? or just normal sign is enough with there information?

what is the best mailing carrier to send the pack, i want to send it as fast and possible, and with all kind of confirm sign and code

(20 July 2009) Filed I-751 with waiver for divorce

(25 July 2009) Check Cashed

(22 July 2009) Recived NOA1

(18 Aug 2009) Biomatrics

am ready to mail the pack, i have 2 last question

affidavit my ex wife wrote it, and we have like 5 people ready to sign it, do we have to notary it? or just normal sign is enough with there information?

what is the best mailing carrier to send the pack, i want to send it as fast and possible, and with all kind of confirm sign and code

Hi,

The affidavits should be from friends, family or folks you know. I don't think getting affidavit from Ex-wife is a good Idea.

Take a look at affidavit example under 751 here.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=examples

Use the format and modify it according to your needs. Have the person who is giving you affidavit notarize and sign it.

Send the package via USPS express mail.

Good Luck.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

i have it writen and i can notary it from friends and family and my ex cuz she is my girl, we just got devorced cuz of finance problems, so we both try to do that togther

USPS? or fedex or UPS?

thanks for the examples, i was trying to find them i never found them

(20 July 2009) Filed I-751 with waiver for divorce

(25 July 2009) Check Cashed

(22 July 2009) Recived NOA1

(18 Aug 2009) Biomatrics

USPS ... and I agree, send it certified so that you get a signature and a return receipt. You can also track it online.

timeline.gif

Full timeline can be seen in my profile

PAST - From K-1 to Citizenship (a love story)
K-1: Aug 12, 2006 to Jan 17, 2007 - mailed I-129F
AOS: Feb 26, 2007 - Jul 26, 2007
REMOVING CONDITIONS: May 4, 2009 - Oct 3, 2009
CITIZENSHIP: Nov 27, 2012 - May 9, 2013

Note: I immigrated from Canada, not T&T - the timeline is reflective of this.

PRESENT - IR-5 Story (reuniting a family)
I-130 for Parents - 2013
Aug ?? - mailed I-130 packages for both mother and father
Sept 10 - NOA1 date
Sept 16 - NOA1s received

Feb 25 - got emails saying that the cases had been transferred to another office for processing

Feb 26 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred to my local office for processing

Feb 28 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred and are being processed

Mar 17 - got email, attached to one case number only, saying that my A number was changed relating to the I-130 filing

Mar 18 - got emails saying that the petitions are approved smile.png

Visit my website Dancing Light Stained Glass Studio to view my work.

u dont need to notorized them

u can send just with their signatures

that is good enough for immigration purposes.

send via usps i agree bcz that is fast and secure.

good luck

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.