Inky

montreal consul packet 3

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

im unclear really on what to send back, the directions dont really explain much accept to make 2 copys of DS-160 and send the check list back. The DS-156K and DS-230 were out of date so i printed out new copys and filled thos in just incase.

so i send back to them --?

Check list signed and dated

DS-230 part 1

DS-160 copy including confirmation page

DS-156K filled out only top portion.

Am i correct that this is what all i send back to them? or do i just need to send the check list, part 1 and DS-160 copy?

DS-160 is the online form that montreal requests you to fill out and it aparently sends it online but you need copys too?

I have another copy of DS-160 to bring to the interview as well as a copy of DS-230 part 1 and part 2 ( which was never asked for? ) as well as an extra copy for DS-156K.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

all you have to send back is the DS-230 and the checklist, though I sent back 1 copy of the DS-160 confirmation page. The 156 you take with you to sign infront of them at the interview, as well as the copy of the DS-160 application and another copy of the confirmation. I did the same printing out the new copies from the site lol.

Oh and part 2 doesn't apply to us, thats why we do the 156k.

Edited by Danu

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

@ Danu

on the DS -160 for the question which asked how long you intend to reside in the USA how did you answer this question? it only has a space for years not permanent or anything.. i was not sure what number to put in there as i have no clue when i will be dying! lol

also got confused on the ties questions... for both of them i put my fiance?

also also for the passport book number i put does not apply as i couldnt find anything for canadian passport book number!

i really hope i didnt mess anything up...

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Timeline
@ Danu

on the DS -160 for the question which asked how long you intend to reside in the USA how did you answer this question? it only has a space for years not permanent or anything.. i was not sure what number to put in there as i have no clue when i will be dying! lol

also got confused on the ties questions... for both of them i put my fiance?

also also for the passport book number i put does not apply as i couldnt find anything for canadian passport book number!

i really hope i didnt mess anything up...

I put 80 years, cuz by then I will probably have passed on lol. I put my fiance for ppl I know and the other one yes, cuz I don't really know anyone else and its not a company. The passport book number is on page 3, above the barcode from what I dug up on here, so thats what I put down.

Edited by Danu

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

I added a sheet to correct the book number issue and signd and dated it hopefully they accept it and i hope the rest is fine too. arg! :unsure:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.