mahzesh

Finally Interview in Islamabad

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi All-

My husband has finally recieved an interview date in Islamabad embassy. Any idea how long after that it will take him to get the visa. He had been staying in Ukraine for the last 6 years as a medical student and they have already accepted his Ukrainian Police report. We still have to give the Pakistani police reports. Do you think he'll be put on AP list as I heard it takes much longer in that way.

What kind of proofs he should take with him? I want him here before our baby is born in September. Can he tell them about my pregnancy?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

He can definately mention your pregnancy, however I am not sure how that would impact his AP.

My personal opinion...probably not.

When is your interview scheduled for? Take as much proof as you can. They might not ask for any of it, but if they do, at least you have it. :)

Best of luck.

.png

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
He can definately mention your pregnancy, however I am not sure how that would impact his AP.

My personal opinion...probably not.

When is your interview scheduled for? Take as much proof as you can. They might not ask for any of it, but if they do, at least you have it. :)

Best of luck.

How was interview and what colour ticket you got and did you get any blue form and did they kept your passport

oh well I dont know what to say.

They told him that everything else is fine except that sponsor's income is not much to support those many number of dependents. I dont know why they didn't say anything when we sent the tax returns/ affidavit of support here in US. But on the good side,my father's income has been increased in last six months to almost double.

Rest, they asked him few questions especially about his time in Ukraine and whether I visited him there or not, which I did twice.Oh and he was asked about my pregnancy too.In the end he was told to send the required documents and he ll be contacted in two weeks. I am quite upset but very optimist

Okay this is really confusing. My father's income during last year was above the required household income. He works on two jobs and it seems like that the immigration officer didn't look at both W2 forms.

They didn't keep his passport yet but returned all the original documents.

Now I have to send the paystubs or job letters once again :(:crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.