3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Our lawyer sent already the payment for our combined AOS/IV FEE BILL thru money order one month ago but according to the operator of NVC they has'nt accepted the money yet. why is that? do you think somethings wrong going on with our case? those who has/had the same problem with us please I need your opinion and advice please help me. we're F2A category from philippines. thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Our lawyer sent already the payment for our combined AOS/IV FEE BILL thru money order one month ago but according to the operator of NVC they has'nt accepted the money yet. why is that? do you think somethings wrong going on with our case? those who has/had the same problem with us please I need your opinion and advice please help me. we're F2A category from philippines. thanks!

One month is a long time.....Call NVC again and confirm it with a different operator and then start bugging ur lawyer.Probably he never sent if in the first place ...

Mar 4,06 I-130 sent ,rcvd Mar 7,06

Oct 24,08 USC, called to Upgrade

Nov 1,08 Citizenship certificate sent

Jan 3,09 Case upgraded.

Jan 6,09 TOUCHED!!!

Feb 13,09 Approved : )

Feb 20,09 Case # assigned

Mar 2,09 bill paid online,DS-3032 emailed

Mar 4,09 NVC recvd fee

Mar 10,09 AOS sent

Mar 30,09 mailed DS-230

Apr 13,09 CASE COMPLETED(per operators)

Apr 20,09 FINAL REVIEW

Apr 21,09 CASE COMPLETED (per AVR)

Apr 23,09 called:INTERVIEW JUNE 24th

Jun 24,09 AP, 1-3 months

Calling DOS begins,here is what I was told

Jul 7,09 No info @ DOS

Jul 10,09 Case sent to DC-pending

Jul 17,09 Pending

Jul 24,09 Pending,you can call every day for update but the day they call him for passport it means something is up so you get to know it before we do

Jul 31,09 Pending AP

Aug 06,09 Call from USEM requesting to submit passport

Aug 07,09 Every thing looks very good,visa issuance is up to the consulate!!!

Aug 07,09 Passport submitted

Aug 07,09 USEM is requesting applicant's passport :)

Aug 17,09-call 1 Visa issued Aug 3rd,EM recvd passport on 10th but still havent returned it

Aug 17,09-call 2 Case pending some kind of processing (URGHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN)

Aug 18,09 call to pick up passport,picked up from AMEX

Sep 26,09 REUNION :)

Filed: Timeline

that what we're thinking of that he didn't sent the money to pay the bills but when my husband went to our lawyer to ask he kept on telling my husband that it will take 6-8 weeks and is that normal?.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.