aarons

Monday Medical Schedule?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am a busy person and been screwed up with my work a lot. Since Sunday is my only rest day, im planning to have my medical on a Monday schedule so that i will feel rested prior to my examination.

Any comment on a Monday medical schedule?How hectic it is? Right now im having a little cough only slight and i feel tired and i planned to have my medical tomorrow. Im drinking a lot of juices and water and eating fruits at same time to help me recover and will take this day to be fully rested before running to St.Lukes tomorrow.

Will appreciate to hear from your fellow VJs who undego medical on a Monday schedule.Any insights is highly solicited. Again thanks!

my wife is going on tuesday afternoon bcz i read it here in vj that monday is so busy in the morning. in my opinion u can wait till wednesday to go bcz if they tell u something about the cold then u have to wait 6-8 weeks to go back. i might not be correct but u can check with others. good luck.abby n sheryl

hey by the way when is ur interview date. abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

I am a busy person and been screwed up with my work a lot. Since Sunday is my only rest day, im planning to have my medical on a Monday schedule so that i will feel rested prior to my examination.

Any comment on a Monday medical schedule?How hectic it is? Right now im having a little cough only slight and i feel tired and i planned to have my medical tomorrow. Im drinking a lot of juices and water and eating fruits at same time to help me recover and will take this day to be fully rested before running to St.Lukes tomorrow.

Will appreciate to hear from your fellow VJs who undego medical on a Monday schedule.Any insights is highly solicited. Again thanks!

MUCH better if you go about 1:00 PM. You'll beat the morning rush. Most who go in the afternoon get out about 5 PM

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
my wife is going on tuesday afternoon bcz i read it here in vj that monday is so busy in the morning. in my opinion u can wait till wednesday to go bcz if they tell u something about the cold then u have to wait 6-8 weeks to go back. i might not be correct but u can check with others. good luck.abby n sheryl

hey by the way when is ur interview date. abby n sheryl

My interview will be on July 29 and i have a big scar at my wrist so i need to beat the 2 weeks result if ever before my interview. Thanks AbbynSheryl!

Thanks Haole!

if you go very early,youll be done before lunch. i went there at 4am, was out by 10am.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Thanks Haole!

What made me decide to go early too is because i need to report to work as my work really need my presence all the time..But im soliciting opinions to weigh things also in a smart manner...

My wife did her medical 1 1/2 months early. They will question you about the scar so be ready.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

if you go very early,youll be done before lunch. i went there at 4am, was out by 10am.

That's six hours. People that go after noon normally get out in 3 or 4 hours.

!! ALL PAU!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.