B U T T E R F L Y

THANK GOD! Administrative Processing Completed!!!

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hey, THANKS!! :D We were in AP for a month & a 1/2. Now we're under final review which is apparently the very last stage right before the print the visa. :D Do you know how long it takes under that last part of the consular's review or as they told us the "final review"? I'm dying to know how much longer it takes. :whistle:

Thats Great!!!!! How long where you guys in AP?

usually a week to get the passport I think

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrazzzzzzzz on getting out of AP....

i thINK probably 1-2 weeks for Visa in Hand :dance::dance:

Mar 4,06 I-130 sent ,rcvd Mar 7,06

Oct 24,08 USC, called to Upgrade

Nov 1,08 Citizenship certificate sent

Jan 3,09 Case upgraded.

Jan 6,09 TOUCHED!!!

Feb 13,09 Approved : )

Feb 20,09 Case # assigned

Mar 2,09 bill paid online,DS-3032 emailed

Mar 4,09 NVC recvd fee

Mar 10,09 AOS sent

Mar 30,09 mailed DS-230

Apr 13,09 CASE COMPLETED(per operators)

Apr 20,09 FINAL REVIEW

Apr 21,09 CASE COMPLETED (per AVR)

Apr 23,09 called:INTERVIEW JUNE 24th

Jun 24,09 AP, 1-3 months

Calling DOS begins,here is what I was told

Jul 7,09 No info @ DOS

Jul 10,09 Case sent to DC-pending

Jul 17,09 Pending

Jul 24,09 Pending,you can call every day for update but the day they call him for passport it means something is up so you get to know it before we do

Jul 31,09 Pending AP

Aug 06,09 Call from USEM requesting to submit passport

Aug 07,09 Every thing looks very good,visa issuance is up to the consulate!!!

Aug 07,09 Passport submitted

Aug 07,09 USEM is requesting applicant's passport :)

Aug 17,09-call 1 Visa issued Aug 3rd,EM recvd passport on 10th but still havent returned it

Aug 17,09-call 2 Case pending some kind of processing (URGHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN)

Aug 18,09 call to pick up passport,picked up from AMEX

Sep 26,09 REUNION :)

THANKS!!!!!!!!!
I HOPE TO GOD THAT YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! :D
YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOTALLY JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!! :D
GOD BLESS YOU!
I HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR VISA IN HAND SOON! :thumbs:

Congrazzzzzzzz on getting out of AP....
i thINK probably 1-2 weeks for Visa in Hand :dance::dance:
Edited by B U T T E R F L Y

No L179, we got all this information from the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, Egypt. :) Thank God they have been very good about contacting us by e-mail & phone. :D God bless them because I know they are trying their best to finish everything for all of us. May we all have our visas in hand soon! All of you are in my prayers. God bless! Hope to hear good news soon! :D

~~~~~~~~~

For anyone out there who's been in the same situation as us, can you please share your experience with us so we can know what to expect? :D We would GREATLY appreciate it! THANKS!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

did you get this information from DOS?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
No L179, we got all this information from the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, Egypt. :) Thank God they have been very good about contacting us by e-mail & phone. :D God bless them because I know they are trying their best to finish everything for all of us. May we all have our visas in hand soon! All of you are in my prayers. God bless! Hope to hear good news soon! :D

~~~~~~~~~

For anyone out there who's been in the same situation as us, can you please share your experience with us so we can know what to expect? :D We would GREATLY appreciate it! THANKS!!!

I disagree .they do everything to keep us apart .!!!!!!!!!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Just have faith. It will eventually happen for all of us. It's just a matter of time. Just be glad we're at the end of the journey & not at the beginning. I know some people on here who have been stuck waiting for the for NOA2 for almost 2 years & are not even close to the interview stage yet. :( NOW THAT'S HARD. You know, we are all stronger than we think. :) We just need to have a little bit of faith in God. :D Good luck with your visa. I hope you get yours soon. :)

~~~~~~~~~

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Butterfly.....I received that email in less than a week before my husband got his visa. DOS was the one who actually verified that the visa was printed. Once DOS verified this information he got it by DHL two days later. Again, best wishes!!

Timeline
Just have faith. It will eventually happen for all of us. It's just a matter of time. Just be glad we're at the end of the journey & not at the beginning. I know some people on here who have been stuck waiting for the for NOA2 for almost 2 years & are not even close to the interview stage yet. :( NOW THAT'S HARD. You know, we are all stronger than we think. :) We just need to have a little bit of faith in God. :D Good luck with your visa. I hope you get yours soon. :)

~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much i really appreciate it .I hope you will hear good news soon .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Thank you so much i really appreciate it .I do have faith and i know its just matter of time .but we are really sick of waiting .We know each other for more than 3 years and we are still apart .Thats really not fair at all .!!!!!

I know that there are so many people who filed for the visa at the same time like us are still waiting for NOA2 and some of them will just have their interview next month .

but in fact you can not tell if we are at the beginning or at the end of that journey .

I thought the interview will be the end of that journey . but i guess i was wrong cause it was just the beginning !!!!!!!

have a nice blessed day .

I hope you will hear good news soon .

Mohamed

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Aymsgirl, thanks for sharing that with me. :D I feel SOOOOOOO much better after reading your message! :D I hope to God we're as lucky as you & your husband were & receive the visa right away. I really, REALLY can't wait for this all to be over. :( God bless you, Aymsgirl! Hope you're having a great day! :star:

Butterfly.....I received that email in less than a week before my husband got his visa. DOS was the one who actually verified that the visa was printed. Once DOS verified this information he got it by DHL two days later. Again, best wishes!!

Thanks, HotGuy. :) I hope the same goes for you, too! :D Good luck with everything! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.