MadMaxOnline

Question about form I-90

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm assembling an application for a replacement for my green card that I've never received (the application comprises form I-90 and supporting documents)... my question is: do I have to send identical photos of me along with the application? I have read form I-90's instructions and they never mentioned anything about Photographs but on this website they said that I need to send two photographs! so I'm actually quite confused, and I don't really know whether I need to send pictures or not... plus I'm also confused about the photo requirements; should the picture show the right side of my face (sided picture) or a regular one is fine (face faces the camera like this)?

Edited by MadMaxOnline

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I'm assembling an application for a replacement for my green card that I've never received (the application comprises form I-90 and supporting documents)... my question is: do I have to send identical photos of me along with the application? I have read form I-90's instructions and they never mentioned anything about Photographs but on this website they said that I need to send two photographs! so I'm actually quite confused, and I don't really know whether I need to send pictures or not... plus I'm also confused about the photo requirements; should the picture show the right side of my face (sided picture) or a regular one is fine (face faces the camera like this)?

If you go and read the Instructions for the I-90 form on page 2 at the bottom under Biographics it tells you that you do not need to include photos.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-90instr.pdf

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

yes I've read the instructions and I know they said I don't need to send photographs (but I also know that there's different requirements for every case whether the card was stolen, destroyed, lost or had never been received) so maybe they need pictures in my case... plus that website had confused me! failing to send all the required documents will result in a delay in issuing a new card for me :(

If you go and read the Instructions for the I-90 form on page 2 at the bottom under Biographics it tells you that you do not need to include photos.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
yes I've read the instructions and I know they said I don't need to send photographs (but I also know that there's different requirements for every case whether the card was stolen, destroyed, lost or had never been received) so maybe they need pictures in my case... plus that website had confused me! failing to send all the required documents will result in a delay in issuing a new card for me :(

Belive me you do not need to send photos.... if they were needed for some cases then it would say that on the instructions. You sould stick to the CORRECT instructions available from the USCIS website. If you are finding that you are unable to follow the instructions then you need to hire someone who can help you..

For lost or missing Greencards you can e-file the I-90 and you only need to include your A# and the payment. USCIS will confirm from your A# that you have been approved for the Greencard and will then issue you a new one.

Its simple if you just follow the instructions given by USCIS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.