aarons

scar at wrist

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi to all! Unfortunately i have a big scar at my wrist! :crying: Ive read before a thread that this is a big issue on the medical...any insights to those who passed about this issue at the medical..Got mine when i was a little kid and cant even remember the whole story. I appreciate any inputs! Thanks.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had one. They will ask you about it but it's no big deal. I passed my medical with flying colors :D

IV IR-5 Timeline for Parents

USCIS

08/02/2016 - sent I-130 application for my parents via USPS Priority Mail

08/05/2016 - Priority Date

08/08/2016 - NOA1s Notice date

08/09/2016 - NOA1s text message and email received

08/10/2016 - money orders: cashed

08/13/2016 - received NOA1s in the mail

08/24/2016 - touched

12/27/2016 - Cases Approved! (148 days or 4 months and 26 days total)

---

NVC

01/12/2017 - NVC Welcome Letters Received (Case Number + Invoice Number)

01/13/2017 - Completed DS-261

01/25/2017 - Received IV Fee

01/26/2017 - Paid AOS fee

01/30/2017 - Paid IV Fees

02/03/2017 - Completed IV and AR Application

02/23/2017 - sent NVC packets via USPS Priority Mail (note: I have to wait for my mom's police certificate, so there was a bit of a delay before I can send the package)

02/27/2017 - packets received at 11:30 am signed by N Visa Center

03/01/2017 - Scan Date

05/06/2017 - Case Completed

05/12/2017 - NVC scheduled the interview!

06/02/2017 - Medical (06/14 to 06/15 - Dad's Sputum Test)

06/16/2017 - Mom's Interview Date (Approved!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance doesn't have a scar on her wrist. She does have one that runs from her forehead through her eyebrow and dots her cheek that she got falling from a tree as a child. St. Lukes questioned her over and over again about the scar on both days. She told me after her medical that she felt like they where trying to confuse her. They repeatedly asked her how it happened, when, etc? Her scar is not in a suicide type area, but it is in an area where it appears there could have been past abuse to her. She stuck with the same story, the truth and nothing ever came of it. So maybe if you answer the question with confidence and conviction and don't waiver in your response, you will be okay. I think worst case scenario they make you do a psychiactric evaluation. Good luck!

"The Brazos still runs muddy like she's run all along, there ain't never been no cane to grind, the cottons all but gone." R.E.K

Filed I-129F petition on Oct. 27th 2008
NOA1 Nov. 2008
NOA2 March 27th 2009
VSC sent notice that petition forwared to Manila on April 10th
Letter Finally recieved April 24th
June 10th interview date
Passed medical on May 26th (But, not allowed to get vaccinations)
June 10th Pink slip recieved (Yeee-hawww!!!) Consul interview lasted 5 min.
CFO- Completed in Cebu
POE-(LAX, Flew into together on July 17th, took only 5 min.)
Married August 11th (Now the AOS journey begins)

AOS
Recieved Packet Oct. 6th
Recieved NOA AOS, EAD, AP Oct. 17th.
Recieved Biometrics Appointment letter Oct. 23rd
Biometrics Appointment Nov. 2nd.
Advanced Parole approved Nov. 23rd
EAD Work Authorization received Dec. 6th
Permanent Resident Card and Welcome letter received Dec. 15th

96a46edb-2d4b-4f9c-98ae-240883a49565.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
thank you so much for the reply Triple G and Sheila526!

Hope someone can help me retrieve the link of the thread about scar at the wrist. Thanks for your help!

I met someone on SLEC while i was having my medical that has a scar on her wrist. They ask her to undergo psychiatric evaluation bec of her scar. She said she didn't committed suicide and she was actually laughing caz SLEC thinks that she did it caz of the scar. They ask her to pay additional Php1000 for the psychiatric exam. In case that you'll undergo that exam (but i hope you won't), just tell the truth on why you have it then everything will be fine. I became friend with that girl and she sent me a text message when I was still in PH and she said that she passed the exam. :)

Good Luck! :star:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

personal experience i had an accident opening the school window before and had caused a big laceration on my wrist before i had my medical interview what i did was to make a incident report with the signature of the school directress, principal, nurse, and the teacher who act as my witness. with a certified notary public and they accepted it and school seal. ;)

Edited by LOSTGURL--SOPHIA

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

As I said, they never thought it was a suicide attempt. Just be honest and give them a straight face when you answer the question. Good luck :thumbs:

IV IR-5 Timeline for Parents

USCIS

08/02/2016 - sent I-130 application for my parents via USPS Priority Mail

08/05/2016 - Priority Date

08/08/2016 - NOA1s Notice date

08/09/2016 - NOA1s text message and email received

08/10/2016 - money orders: cashed

08/13/2016 - received NOA1s in the mail

08/24/2016 - touched

12/27/2016 - Cases Approved! (148 days or 4 months and 26 days total)

---

NVC

01/12/2017 - NVC Welcome Letters Received (Case Number + Invoice Number)

01/13/2017 - Completed DS-261

01/25/2017 - Received IV Fee

01/26/2017 - Paid AOS fee

01/30/2017 - Paid IV Fees

02/03/2017 - Completed IV and AR Application

02/23/2017 - sent NVC packets via USPS Priority Mail (note: I have to wait for my mom's police certificate, so there was a bit of a delay before I can send the package)

02/27/2017 - packets received at 11:30 am signed by N Visa Center

03/01/2017 - Scan Date

05/06/2017 - Case Completed

05/12/2017 - NVC scheduled the interview!

06/02/2017 - Medical (06/14 to 06/15 - Dad's Sputum Test)

06/16/2017 - Mom's Interview Date (Approved!)

Timeline

I appreciate all your positive inputs. Im a little worried as it is really a big and vivid scar at my right hand and made me remember that it was accidentally slashed by my younger brother when we were harvesting palay. To all my kapwa Ilokanos what is the English term of "kumpay"-a bolo use for harvesting palay..:-) hehehe just preparing..I had also a stressful last week caused lack me of sleep because i needed to have my overtime at work. How can i easily cope up with my health as i feel dizziness and feels weak too as a result of my busy days and working overtime..

To my fellow VJ's please include me to your prayers as i will be having my medical this coming Monday. How long will it take the result of the psychiatric evaluation?

Thank you so much for all your help.God bless everyone!

Aarons

. To all my kapwa Ilokanos what is the English term of "kumpay"-a bolo use for harvesting palay..:-)

To my fellow VJ's please include me to your prayers as i will be having my medical this coming Monday. How long will it take the result of the psychiatric evaluation?

Thank you so much for all your help.God bless everyone!

Aarons

Hi aarons Kumpay in english term is Sickle-it's the traditional hook we are using for harvesting Palay or rice:)Although there are two types of sickle (serrated and smooth) for the rice harvesting is above all used the serrated type; with a curved blade of 25-30 cm and with a wooden handle, the sickle is used to cut the rice plant at the base of its stalk. The hook is a compromise between sickle and scythe and facilitates the harvesting operations. The sickle in figure 10 is used in a distinctive way: the horn is used in the gathering clumps of rice, where it is gathered in the crotch; turning the piece over, the knife blade cuts the gathered clump.

Anyways,Goodluck on your medical and i will have you in my prayers....Kayam dayta kabsat! :thumbs:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
To my fellow VJ's please include me to your prayers as i will be having my medical this coming Monday.How long will it take the result of the psychiatric evaluation?

If I can remember it right, It takes a week or 2 for you to get the result. The best of luck and I hope that everything will be alright !! :star:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Timeline

They ask her to pay additional Php1000 for the psychiatric exam.

The amount really sucks.. Do the Doctors really need a complete details about the scars? What are the usual questions as i cant really remember how young i am when my bro accidentally slashed my wrist..

Thanks for the positive encouragement Pink! Hope it will not take 2 weeks cuz i will be having my interview on the 29th of this month..Thanks for the prayers!

Manang Maritoni agyamanak ti adu! iraman nak ti kararag mo Manang ah...

Siyempre met ading ko ah..basta ibagam tay agpayso and you must have to stick to your statement!

Goodluck! :thumbs:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.