33 posts in this topic

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Like what the others have said. Just wear something comfortable. It is a very long flight and if you are sitting in coach. There ain't no damn room at all... :P The extended weather forecast here in Kansas City. HOT and HUMID... You will feel right at home once you step off the plane here... Anyway, enjoy your trip and welcome to America, especially welcome to Missouri!!!! :thumbs:

thanks alot for this post and thanks for welcoming me!! im evry ahppy all of you are here to help thanks alot by teh way what state are you?are you from missouri? or do you know some filipinas tehre?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
im confused!!!! :dance: lol :dance:

i want to know do we need to wear formal attire going to us?

coz some one told me that their will be port of entry!!!

how true is that? im confused what to wear!! plz help me about this hehhehe.. :thumbs:

someone is yanking your chain.

things i've learned traveling:

wear dark jeans - dark clothes can hide any stains should you get anything dropped on you.

take a light jacket - it may be raining or cold at the other end, plus you can use it to keep warm if necessary.

wear tennis shoes or something that's very comfortable- it's gonna be a long flight, wearing shoes that hurt after a few hours isn't a good idea.

have an extra pair of socks - in case your feet get wet, you will need them. and yes, i have had to use them in the past.

i also travel with my own pillow, sunglasses, and a hat. i sleep most of the time on a plane using those 3 items.

good tips :thumbs:

i brought travel neck pillow too and i slept like a baby on plane lol! I recommend buying it caz it is very comfortable :thumbs: . I bought mine in SM Department store and it is very cheap. It only cost me Php100 ($2) and when i check out the price of those pillow in the US airport, they cost ($10 - $20) :wacko: so better buy it there while you are still in Pinas :) o yeah this is what it look like.

pillow.jpg

Happy trip! :star:

wow :dance: :dance: :dance: thats really a good idea ehehh i always have good tips from you guy thanks alot i will surely go get that one for my flight ehhehhe :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.