maset09

CLASS B medical result

1 post in this topic

hi, i read a post here in VJ about her husband having a class b medical result and got an RFE bec the husband did not have a follow up "check up" after a week if his stay in US, how could he have known if it was never disclosed to him? absurd. Anyway, I also have a class B condition coz of my thyroid disorder. I saw it while the nurse here in our accredited clinic was discussing about the CD xray, etc..guess my vision is that clear and accurate to even see that i am supposed to see a doctor after a month of stay in US the thing is, it was never discussed by the nurse nor the consul to me, but Im really planning to do it within a month of my stay in the US. My question is, USCIS might wonder how did i found out about it when it was never disclosed to me? they might accuse me of peeking at the result (I know this sound stupid), im sorry but the nurse was a litlle careless with the papers while talking to me, I swear! shes probably tired then. So, as Ive said, I plan to get checked, get medical report and submit it together with my documents for AOS. I just want to avoid RFE as well.

AOS Timeline:
10.19.09 - sent AOS package (I-485,I-131,I-765)
10.21.09 - delivered; received by: J.CHYBA
10.27.09 - NOA I-485, I-765 and I-131
10.28.09 - check cashed
11.06.09 - Biometrics Appointment letter received, dated October 30, 2009
11.10.09 - case transferred to CSC
11.24.09 - Biometrics appointment
12.10.09 - EAD and AP card production ordered
12.15.09 - I-765 card production ordered and I-485 approval notice
12.18.09 - greencard and AP in the mail!
12.19.09 - EAD card in the mail

I-175 Timeline
10.17.11 - Filed I-175
10.21.11 - NOA
12.19.11 - Biometrics
07.09.12 - Approved

N-400 Timeline

08.06.15 - Filed N-400

08.13.15 - Check Cashed

08.17.15 - NOA

09.04.15 - Biometrics

09.17.15 - Interview letter received

10.15.15 - Interview. Approved.

11.06.15 - Oath Taking Ceremony / US CITIZEN

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.