7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well Finesse,

I never made it outside to see Mrs Bootsy, me and my 16 year old just fought and I put him out! that is is I am done! My Husband had to literally drag me out of the room. He has to go! Be back, he is not moving fast enough!

This situation is NO WHERE near funny but I must say I was LOL at how you was like I'll be right back he is not moving fast enough. Philly does his dad live anywhere near you? If so I say do a drive by. Meaning throw yuh son rass in the car and just pull up in front of his dads house. Don’t get out the car or nothing. T ell yuh son to get to stepping honk the horn until his dad looks out the window like who the freak is that and then pull the heck off I mean haul azz trying to get away. Shoot you did the first 16 years its his darn turn.

I swear your son is making me so upset by disrespecting you girl we about to jump him!!!!

Timeline
Jaws..i still have a taxi man number from years ago..call him everytime i need him..

but dat gyal iin adi bathroom could dyam bite..is so dem act when dem tink..u a farrina and fool fool...

Dyam brite is right...and mi show har fool fool alright. Nat that's not the craziest story in my arsenal...LOL

I agree Nat Jawi's stories have me cracking up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well Finesse,

I never made it outside to see Mrs Bootsy, me and my 16 year old just fought and I put him out! that is is I am done! My Husband had to literally drag me out of the room. He has to go! Be back, he is not moving fast enough!

This situation is NO WHERE near funny but I must say I was LOL at how you was like I'll be right back he is not moving fast enough. Philly does his dad live anywhere near you? If so I say do a drive by. Meaning throw yuh son rass in the car and just pull up in front of his dads house. Don’t get out the car or nothing. T ell yuh son to get to stepping honk the horn until his dad looks out the window like who the freak is that and then pull the heck off I mean haul azz trying to get away. Shoot you did the first 16 years its his darn turn.

I swear your son is making me so upset by disrespecting you girl we about to jump him!!!!

girl, you are too much!! :rofl::rofl:

sometimes these situations are so beyond phocked up that we need a good laugh just to keep from going crazy!

Timeline
Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

i think i am the only person working today in the entire united states of america :crying:

maybe i can actually get some work done.

No, you aren't...I am too! But the @#$&^ feds aren't....forgot that & went with Lehi to the SSA building this morning to try & get him his social security card but alas, CLOSED! Try again.... :angry:

Why is Ringyard down I need to call mi bredda ughhhhh?????

I use Ringyard & Rebtel, that way if one is acting up, I have the other.

I also use Telna & it's pretty competitive with the rates & the best part is that it charges by the SECOND & doesn't round up to the next minute. They do charge federal tax on it at the end of the month though but still it's not much. http://www.telna.com

I'm here at work. Answering the damn phones cause no one else is here. So, I feel your pain.

Same here! <_<:protest::clock:

oh ok.. hammertoe.. dyam now i gotta think about all the jokes i have heard w/ cameltoe.. i totally was not getting the full effect of the joke.. :rofl:

O.k. I still have no idea what you all are talking about?? :unsure:

Ummm....DaDa....look here:

camel_toe_cup1.jpg

Looks like this:

cameltoe.jpg

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH now I get it!!!! Wow I would have never thought of that thanks Ells.....

Timeline

You all didn't know what camel toe was is killing me.

I'm out, ladies. Time to start some weekend fun and get the heck out of here.

Everyone be safe and have fun. See you on Monday!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

i had to look up camel to too :o .. i always thought it had something to do w/ bad feet or corns

lol....me too

I had to put all my time on VJ as "administrative" on my timesheet today.

I hope and pray my manager don't ask what I really was doing. You know I won't be able to hold it in..

Wait a minute KK...isn't that LYING and EMBEZZLEMENT??? So only when it fit yuh huh? Gwaan tru mi gyal!

yes it is....no worry technically I'll make up the time when I work late...but don't really get paid for over time...

Bunz...I'll always remember you as the one who broke the news about Michael Jackson..

I digress. I unintentionally predicted it!

By the Way, that Mays guy, Carl Maldon.......You know how I believe in 3's.....

You predicited...yes I forgot.

But ..I was just telling my friend what I was doing when I first found out about MJ...and Bunz posted it from her husband. NO tribute to you bunz...us thinking about the moment i found out.... :blush:

Sus, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :rofl: :rofl: It took me forever to notice...

i think i am the only person working today in the entire united states of america :crying:

maybe i can actually get some work done.

Not that it's much consolation, finesse, but you aren't the only one. I just went to the grocery store and Panera Bread and people were working at both of those places.

people need food so those places have to be open. who the heck needs an accountant today? nobody. my boss is so dumb. she has no life and no husband and no kids so she makes the rest of us suffer. she did give us off on monday tho so i can't hate her too much...

Uh Huh...I didn't know you were an accountant....mi two...except I do audits...

kk and kimmy up in the house!!

whats up? who got joke? who got problem? who got advice? :rofl::rofl:

hahaha...i was signed in..but got to cleaning out my closet ....what's going on?

Timeline
LOL @ sharp knife comment! I may have to resort to tactics like that at some point! They see a sweet guy who is spending time with me and are probably longing for the same thing with their men (who don't do that) or the men they wish they had. Of course, they forget about the crazy visa process, the long distance relationship and they don't see how hard the adjustment process is....they just see the good stuff on the outside. But if any of my friends overstep their bounds, I'm gonna have to do that thing you said where I smack myself in the face and say "I didn't want to go to jail again but if I have to!" :rofl::rofl:

LOL @Ells. Yuh like dat ey. I'm telling you if Jomo tried it her problems would disappear.

kk, i mostly do non-profits...fund accounting...that way i don't have to deal with taxes

No taxes for me....hahahahaha whenever I tell people I'm an auditor they think IRS. :devil:

I do financial statements audits. for public traded companies..special tax team...so i don't have to look at taxes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kk, i mostly do non-profits...fund accounting...that way i don't have to deal with taxes

No taxes for me....hahahahaha whenever I tell people I'm an auditor they think IRS. :devil:

I do financial statements audits. for public traded companies..special tax team...so i don't have to look at taxes.

:thumbs:

Ells Vegas sounds fabulous will you do a thee wedding?

Probably not although it would be fun. I'm just not that corny though! I'm looking at places that can hold small ceremonies/receptions outdoors. Of course, I just started looking at another place north of San Francisco that we'll drive to next Saturday to look at in person. But I might have to be flexible on the date because of other weddings scheduled there. I don't know what to do....I don't like this wedding planning stuff. I just wanna get married darn it! :wacko:

LOL @ I'm just not that corny though! San Fran sounds fabulous too. No worries you will find the perfect venue for your special day!

Well Finesse,

LOL :rofl: Dada for real wasn't moving fast enough the had to go! His Dad lives around the corner and he doesn't even speak to him on the street. PUHLEASE I have no problem doing a drive by trust me but I don't even want to waste the gas on that ungrateful offspring of mine! His that sperm donor is certifiable I swear he gets shot every week hot mess trust me! A few days even ours with him, my son will be shook and come running back but he better go to my Mom's cause these doors are closed!!!!

Well Finesse,

girl, you are too much!! :rofl::rofl:

sometimes these situations are so beyond phocked up that we need a good laugh just to keep from going crazy!

Yuh see it! I must say my Husband is the best and so supportive he is doing everything to keep my mind off of what happened earlier. We are going to watch the Blue movies we found in their bedroom :devil:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.