• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
appleton mixed with ting here i come

Rum cream on the rocks for me!

hey yardies just peeped into say hi and Nat imma second that motion of the rum cream :dance:

oh real quick with all the talks about bm's & bf's do you think it's wrong of a person not to take ppl with kids on a serious note, if they dont have any of their own yet??? i feel that way and a friend of mines got offfended when i told him that??? i just feel like that is something i would want to experience together with my spouse, at 25 i feel like it can still be a realization thus j but others might say well the older u get the slimmer ur chances become????

I don't there is anything wrong with making that a requirement when you are on the market. It was requirement for me when I didn't have kids. However, I have not really experienced a lot of men that were not interested in dating me when they found out I was a single mother. I do think it is wrong to have kids then require that the man you date has no kids...crazy double standards then.

I dated a guy named Todd when I was in my early twenties that had a son. I was uncomfortable with the baby calling me mommy for some reason. I mean I really liked his son...he was adorable...but I wasn't trying to take her place. The mother started calling my house telling me that Todd had effed her brains out the night before and that she would always be in his life because she had his child. I would say really...then wake him up and hand him the phone. Then, she started throwing the baby into the walls and abusing him because he kept calling me mommy. It freaked me out bad.

What would you do if you found out that your man said no kids because he really does not want to claim a child he has? I mean he has never supported the child, and doesn't really acknowledge that they exist...then you were on a date or something and the mother and child made their presence known?

I have had friends that say they have met men that admanantly deny children...and it's just because he felt he didn't have a say in the matter even after he told the woman he did not want to be a father.

I think men have it bad in that instance...yes it takes two to make a baby and he could have used a condom or snipped down there. But, I feel sorry for those men that took precautions to prevent pregnancy, but the method failed. I don't think they should have to make a major decision of a vasectomy just because they don't have kids in their immediate 5 year plan. Do you think they should be able to go in front of a judge and sign statements that say the woman is fully aware that the man does not wish to be a father, she is solely responsible for the care and upbringing of the child without assistance from the government or that man?

A man has no say so over whether a woman gets an abortion or not...he should have some rights beside snipping to avoid the possibility. I'm just rambling because of my medicines...I don't even know what I'm trying to say. LOL

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey yardies just peeped into say hi and Nat imma second that motion of the rum cream :dance:

oh real quick with all the talks about bm's & bf's do you think it's wrong of a person not to take ppl with kids on a serious note, if they dont have any of their own yet??? i feel that way and a friend of mines got offfended when i told him that??? i just feel like that is something i would want to experience together with my spouse, at 25 i feel like it can still be a realization thus j but others might say well the older u get the slimmer ur chances become????

I don't there is anything wrong with making that a requirement when you are on the market. It was requirement for me when I didn't have kids. However, I have not really experienced a lot of men that were not interested in dating me when they found out I was a single mother. I do think it is wrong to have kids then require that the man you date has no kids...crazy double standards then.

I dated a guy named Todd when I was in my early twenties that had a son. I was uncomfortable with the baby calling me mommy for some reason. I mean I really liked his son...he was adorable...but I wasn't trying to take her place. The mother started calling my house telling me that Todd had effed her brains out the night before and that she would always be in his life because she had his child. I would say really...then wake him up and hand him the phone. Then, she started throwing the baby into the walls and abusing him because he kept calling me mommy. It freaked me out bad.

What would you do if you found out that your man said no kids because he really does not want to claim a child he has? I mean he has never supported the child, and doesn't really acknowledge that they exist...then you were on a date or something and the mother and child made their presence known?

I have had friends that say they have met men that admanantly deny children...and it's just because he felt he didn't have a say in the matter even after he told the woman he did not want to be a father.

I think men have it bad in that instance...yes it takes two to make a baby and he could have used a condom or snipped down there. But, I feel sorry for those men that took precautions to prevent pregnancy, but the method failed. I don't think they should have to make a major decision of a vasectomy just because they don't have kids in their immediate 5 year plan. Do you think they should be able to go in front of a judge and sign statements that say the woman is fully aware that the man does not wish to be a father, she is solely responsible for the care and upbringing of the child without assistance from the government or that man?

A man has no say so over whether a woman gets an abortion or not...he should have some rights beside snipping to avoid the possibility. I'm just rambling because of my medicines...I don't even know what I'm trying to say. LOL

lmao jawi that's not funny but effed her brains out got me chuckling right now **maybe it's the rum cream** and that crazy bish how u gonna start abusing ur own child!!!

First for some reason i feel like their is always some type of bond btwn a man and their baby momma if the girl have not moved on and is willing to still give him sum i believe that will always be a factor running thru my head...

now Jawi ur question is interesting because i say if u deny ur own that's a def NO! i find it shameful but what if the guy dont really know if the child is his? i still say dont be a deadbeat and use that as an excuse not to take care of an likely possiblity find out...

i dont believe a man should get it snipped just to avoid getting a women prego either but as adult we all know the consequences to our actions no matter how u protect ur self there is always a what if and when u make the decession to have sex with someone u gotta think of all things possible or just not have sex that's an alternative if u dont wanna get it snipped...

i cant imagine being in that situation where i was to get prego and a guy just opt and say i dont wanna be a dad that would be heartbreaking but under the law it is their right and you can give up all parental rights and not be a mother or a father, but damn i just could not imagine that.... i also feel like they make it to easy for a man to just up and say i dont want nothing to do with the child....

huhhhhh this is a tricky subject cause women can be devious, this girl i know she was talking to busta and she delibertly made it her business to eff him with no condom just because he was busta and she is not that type of girl but when u want what u want i guess u would do anything

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline

lmao jawi that's not funny but effed her brains out got me chuckling right now **maybe it's the rum cream** and that crazy bish how u gonna start abusing ur own child!!!

First for some reason i feel like their is always some type of bond btwn a man and their baby momma if the girl have not moved on and is willing to still give him sum i believe that will always be a factor running thru my head...

now Jawi ur question is interesting because i say if u deny ur own that's a def NO! i find it shameful but what if the guy dont really know if the child is his? i still say dont be a deadbeat and use that as an excuse not to take care of an likely possiblity find out...

i dont believe a man should get it snipped just to avoid getting a women prego either but as adult we all know the consequences to our actions no matter how u protect ur self there is always a what if and when u make the decession to have sex with someone u gotta think of all things possible or just not have sex that's an alternative if u dont wanna get it snipped...

i cant imagine being in that situation where i was to get prego and a guy just opt and say i dont wanna be a dad that would be heartbreaking but under the law it is their right and you can give up all parental rights and not be a mother or a father, but damn i just could not imagine that.... i also feel like they make it to easy for a man to just up and say i dont want nothing to do with the child....

huhhhhh this is a tricky subject cause women can be devious, this girl i know she was talking to busta and she delibertly made it her business to eff him with no condom just because he was busta and she is not that type of girl but when u want what u want i guess u would do anything

I thought it was funny too especially since he was with the whole day before and spent the night at my house. I said he couldn't have done a good job if you have enough energy to call and harass me. I said let me let you talk to him so you can tell him how good he felt in your dreams. Oh she was hot! She was older than me...and my mouth and temper was a LOOOOTTT worse when I was younger. I told him when he got his baby mama drama under control look me back up if I was still around.

I really loved that guy too. But, I was young...fine as wine...and didn't have time for no bull. When he called and told me that he had straighten things out, I laughed and told him he was too late...then hung up the phone. Oh I was a mess. I wonder whatever happened to him. kikikiki

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

lmao jawi u r too witty for yuh own good! but i hear you no time for the foolishness damn u ever see ppl after u left them and they are just doing bad smdh and they give you the face like damn if i was still with u oh would have things be different i hate to laugh but urrr rahhhh hahahahahaha!

umm im nice but not tipsy yet offa di rum cream lol but i am so happy for all u gal who man is coming home soon i just keep wondering when will it be my turn when will i be cooking 4 two ** i said cooking not eating 4 two lol**

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

Timeline
lmao jawi u r too witty for yuh own good! but i hear you no time for the foolishness damn u ever see ppl after u left them and they are just doing bad smdh and they give you the face like damn if i was still with u oh would have things be different i hate to laugh but urrr rahhhh hahahahahaha!

umm im nice but not tipsy yet offa di rum cream lol but i am so happy for all u gal who man is coming home soon i just keep wondering when will it be my turn when will i be cooking 4 two ** i said cooking not eating 4 two lol**

Girl you are a mess. I wish I had some rum cream...or something. I can't believe that I haven't been on vacation all year. I'm used to two to three a year at least. My sister and her husband drove to Florida...I'm bored to death. I have a little over three weeks until A comes up. I don't know how I'm going to act knowing that we aren't saying goodbye to each other anymore. That has been such a big part of our relationship for the last 5 years.

I wonder if I can talk him into driving trucks if he starts working my nerves. LOL...I'm joking...sort of. I love my "me" time.

Do you poot around your man? What about in your sleep? I don't know why I decided to ask that question. LMAO.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

just as long as she is told before she gets pregnant then it's all good, if after then whatever now if precautions were taken, then I feel for the guy. straight out denying children not good no matter what the situation, the child never asked to be born, sometimes you can be supportive and it doesn't have to be financial. children let fathers or parents in general get away with so much, they just need a little love and attention.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl you are a mess. I wish I had some rum cream...or something. I can't believe that I haven't been on vacation all year. I'm used to two to three a year at least. My sister and her husband drove to Florida...I'm bored to death. I have a little over three weeks until A comes up. I don't know how I'm going to act knowing that we aren't saying goodbye to each other anymore. That has been such a big part of our relationship for the last 5 years.

I wonder if I can talk him into driving trucks if he starts working my nerves. LOL...I'm joking...sort of. I love my "me" time.

Do you poot around your man? What about in your sleep? I don't know why I decided to ask that question. LMAO.

LOL @ POOT

Edited by JahLove

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

lmfao btwn ur pills and my rum cream we are both a mess lmao damn i am really cracking up right now! im with u i love my me time and i have not lived with a man in over two years so i wonder how would that turn out??? plus im a lil spoiled because my ex waited on me hand and foot and i know jay aint with that washing panties ish lmao lmao ummm do i poot around j???? nope lmao i think that might be why i started having gastro problems in the first place!!! girl i am bad even if i had to do the numba 2 i would go out to the bathroom on the resort so i dont have to do it when he in the room i am sooooo werd!!! i think he only pooted in front of me like twice the first time it was in the morn and he was taking a leek and did it but i gave him a look thru the mirror and he closed the door lmao lmao ohhh that was funny the second time he was just like eww who did that but i ignored him! i hate farts lol

QUESTION: what if ur so claimed they had no fam in the country u r from but then when they got up here u fount out something different would you feel like it was done intentionally?

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

nat your sis in law looks so cute tonight

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
just as long as she is told before she gets pregnant then it's all good, if after then whatever now if precautions were taken, then I feel for the guy. straight out denying children not good no matter what the situation, the child never asked to be born, sometimes you can be supportive and it doesn't have to be financial. children let fathers or parents in general get away with so much, they just need a little love and attention.

I agree children are very forgiving...but they can be some mean little buggers. LOL

LOL @ POOT

Well...I was trying not to say fart. LOL

lmfao btwn ur pills and my rum cream we are both a mess lmao damn i am really cracking up right now! im with u i love my me time and i have not lived with a man in over two years so i wonder how would that turn out??? plus im a lil spoiled because my ex waited on me hand and foot and i know jay aint with that washing panties ish lmao lmao ummm do i poot around j???? nope lmao i think that might be why i started having gastro problems in the first place!!! girl i am bad even if i had to do the numba 2 i would go out to the bathroom on the resort so i dont have to do it when he in the room i am sooooo werd!!! i think he only pooted in front of me like twice the first time it was in the morn and he was taking a leek and did it but i gave him a look thru the mirror and he closed the door lmao lmao ohhh that was funny the second time he was just like eww who did that but i ignored him! i hate farts lol

QUESTION: what if ur so claimed they had no fam in the country u r from but then when they got up here u fount out something different would you feel like it was done intentionally?

I don't poot around A...but I have had to do the #2 around him. I got a sour stomach once at his house and I couldn't stay out of the bathroom. He knows that I use feminine wipes and I take showers afterwards. That fool had the nerve to tell me to put on some granny panties like I would get poop on his sheets in my pon de rivas. LMAO I told him just for that...I'm going commando. :rofl: :rofl:

We are very silly with each other. The first time he pooted around me he was all apologetic and embarrassed. When he realized I was cool...it became a free range poot fest for him. Sounding like a machine gun in the middle of the night...then he would put the pillow over his head and giggle. I just respond with "EWWWW...my mouth was open ole nasty!" He is okay with me using the bathroom but doesn't think women should poot...he said it makes you one of the guys then...nothing sexy about it. LOL

On to your question: I would be pissed because I would think he intentionally held information from me. My argument would be "Were you planning on dipping out on me after you got here?" I always ask that you tell me the truth...let me deal with it by making my own decisions...you don't have the right to make decisions for me by lying.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

umm, brown sugar is not a shy girl

and moments and angele need to GO!!!

upherebl.gif

Timeline

JahLove...did you know that we get taken off the payroll if we get approved for LTD pay?

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

and that duo needs to GO GO GO!

how the heck did they make it that far?

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.