aneudyn

IV FEE AGENT

3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody and thanks for your help!

Review!

On April 1st my mother received the AOS FEE

Later she paid $ 70.00 on April 14.

And send the requested documents on April 16.

On April 24 she received an email with the IV FEE AGENT (here are my questions)

I want to include my three (3) kids to travel with me, but the case is just for me, they were not include it when my moms filled the form

-Should I pay $ 400 for each one of us now?

-Or do I have to do it later when they ask for?

-Their birth certificates should I send it with the DS-230?

-I understand that they are going to ask for the form DS-230 after payment received, am I right?

Thanks,

F1 Category USCIS

01-25-2006 Case Approved.

NVC

03-10-2010 Case completed

06-26-2010 Interview Date Assigned

Embassy :

07-29-2010 : Medical Exam

08-10-2010 : Interview Date @ 6: 15 AM. Approved

10-07-2010 : Visa Received

USA:

10/30/2010 : POE @ EWR

11/10/2010 Recieved auto SSN, 11 days after POE

12/07/2010 Welcome letter received

12/11/2010 Green Card on hand.

Naturalization:

03/26/2016 N-400 Filing Date (Sent package to Dallas, TX via USPS Priority Mail)

03/29/2016 N-400 package delivered

04/01/2016 Payment Charged to Credit Card.

04/04/2016 NOA Received via E-mail and Tex

t04/08/2016 NOA Received via USPS First Class mail (04/02/2016).

04/25/2016 Fingerprints. (Letter received on 04/15/16)

04/29/2016 In Line.

06/20/2016 Interview Letter

07/25/2016 Interview

08/01/2016 Oath Ceremony

Hi everybody and thanks for your help!

Review!

On April 1st my mother received the AOS FEE

Later she paid $ 70.00 on April 14.

And send the requested documents on April 16.

On April 24 she received an email with the IV FEE AGENT (here are my questions)

I want to include my three (3) kids to travel with me, but the case is just for me, they were not include it when my moms filled the form

-Should I pay $ 400 for each one of us now?

-Or do I have to do it later when they ask for?

-Their birth certificates should I send it with the DS-230?

-I understand that they are going to ask for the form DS-230 after payment received, am I right?

Thanks,

Yes, you can include them when the time comes but you would have to pay US$400 for each one. You have to send the birth certificate with the DS-230. Yes when the payment is received. Please read the guides they are very helpful. Good Luck :thumbs:

You can not pay the fee unless they have been petitioned for.

Nor will they be able to travel you.

Here in DR there is a rule where you can include your kids unless they haven't been included in the original petition. It delays the process a little bit but not that much.

I don't know if there is an exception to the rule for this country, or it is in general for all Latin countries.

I almost sure the poster was petitioned from his/her parents.

Regards,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.