LOSTGURL--SOPHIA

anyone near bay area in San Francisco or San Pablo

14 posts in this topic

Im just wondering if i have co-pinays out there living near San Francisco?or San Pablo Were moving from New Orleans, Louisiana to Bay Area soon.. God Bless everyone (F) (F)

Edited by LOSTGURL--SOPHIA

Im just wondering if i have co-pinays out there living near San Francisco?or San Pablo Were moving from New Orleans, Louisiana to Bay Area soon.. God Bless everyone (F) (F)

We live 70 miles north from the Golden gate. (Sonoma County). Layo pa rin no?

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Rocky, have I read somewhere that you live in Guerneville, where Rosie O'Donnell, Ellen de Generes, Perez Hilton and Barney Frank go for the Zinfandel?

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Rocky, have I read somewhere that you live in Guerneville, where Rosie O'Donnell, Ellen de Generes, Perez Hilton and Barney Frank go for the Zinfandel?

Not in Guerneville. Close to Guerneville about 8 miles. But we go to Safeway in Guerneville when grocery shopping. I think you are referring to Alexander Valley where some Hollywood celebrities are hanging out in the wineries for the Zinfandel. Alexander Valley wineries produce the best Zinfandel. Tom Hanks bought a winery in Alexander Valley and the winery grows Zinfandel grapes. As for the celebrities you mentioned, I don't know. Ask Manong AJ. He loves the Korbel Champagne. Korbel Winery is in Guerneville.

Hokey Smoke!

Timeline

Not in Guerneville. Close to Guerneville about 8 miles. But we go to Safeway in Guerneville when grocery shopping. I think you are referring to Alexander Valley where some Hollywood celebrities are hanging out in the wineries for the Zinfandel. Alexander Valley wineries produce the best Zinfandel. Tom Hanks bought a winery in Alexander Valley and the winery grows Zinfandel grapes. As for the celebrities you mentioned, I don't know. Ask Manong AJ. He loves the Korbel Champagne. Korbel Winery is in Guerneville.

Should be nice there today in the Gay Bay Area, isn't it? At least compared to here in the Sonoran Desert; should be 105 again today with the possibility of isolated thunderstorms. I guess we have to drive down to San Diego this weekend for the nice cool breeze from the sea.

Timeline
thats good to hear.. i took the bart before.. oo malayo pa ng onti ung golden gate bridge sa amen.. (F)

You should like the Bay Aea. Nice and cool. San Pablo? It might be too close to Richmond and my husband says Richmond is not too good a place.

Should be nice there today in the Gay Bay Area, isn't it? At least compared to here in the Sonoran Desert; should be 105 again today with the possibility of isolated thunderstorms. I guess we have to drive down to San Diego this weekend for the nice cool breeze from the sea.

It's nice weather if you live near the coast like San Francisco. Muy ventosa (windy). I like the warm weather though. Got tired of the winter. Have fun in San Diego.

Hokey Smoke!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My husband and I live in Bay Area Union City CA 94587.... 30 minutes away Estimated Distance: 27.30 (San Francisco CA)

welcome :dance: in Bay Area you will like it here, the weather is perfect

AOS JOURNEY

2007-05-07 (PM) Married

2007-05-09 AOS package sent

2007-05-10 AOS delivered to Chicago IL (day 1)

2007-05-15 NOA (not rcved in the mail) (day 6)

2007-06-01 Biometrics Notice in the Mail (day 23)

2007-06-27 Biometrics (day 49)

2007-06-20 Interview Notice Issued (day 42)

2007-06-23 Interview Notice in the Mail (day 45)

2007-08-10 Interview 10:00 am Sn Francisco (day 93) Approved

2007-08-21 Greencard received

Removal of Condition

2009-06-19 - sent

2009-06-25 - received

2009-06-26 - cheque cash

2009-07-17 - notice date

2009-08-14 - Biomentrics

2009-09-08 - Approved

2009-09-08 - 09-15 Card production ordered (email)(day 82)

2009-09-17 - Approval notice sent (email)

2009-09-19 - 10 year greencard received (w/wrong information)

2009-09-21 - I-90 sent

2009-11-04 - Card Production Order

2009-11-09 - Approval Notice received

2009-11-10 - Touched

1009-11-14 - Replacement 10 years greencard received (55 days)from filing expired 11/09/2019

My husband and I live in Bay Area Union City CA 94587.... 30 minutes away Estimated Distance: 27.30 (San Francisco CA)

hi sis we live in avalon avenue

Filed: Timeline

Hi,I'm pinoy and me and wife is planning to move to Union City she was hired by Davita as a nurse.I just need some info on some good places to rent an apartment.Will you please email me so that my wife will have some friends when she arrives.We are bisaya from Cebu.My emal is jimsaav1@aol.com.Thank you..

Jim

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.