lovekoto

Proof of bonafide relationship

2 posts in this topic

HI EVERYONE.. I am just a new member of VJ Forum. Before, I was always searching about K1 Visa over the net. Then, luckily, I found this website which really caught my attention reading a lot of topics here. I have said and been saying "WOW" and "AMAZING". It would be really helpful for those people who have inquiries and unanswered questions on their minds regarding all type of visas. I hope you could help me starting my journey in my life.

I have questions. My fiance really wanted to file K1 VIsa for us after 5 months since we have met here in Philippines. He needed first to withdraw the permanent residence of his wife who passed away last year of 2008 so we wont be having trouble to start our application.

My first question is:

1. I just figured out we did not have so much emails. We just had emails starting the first and second month from the time we met online. I think on last January 5 emails then feb. 4 emails although we exchanged each other. The reason why is I got resigned on my work last march. then, we were always talking everyday online in yahoo messenger using voice chat. We did not even have so much chat logs starting april up to present. WHAT OTHER THINGS CAN WE DO?

My second question is:

2. I also noticed when my fiance was here, we had just taken our pictures only around in my place although different areas in here. For example, we took pics in school, in beach, in our house, in my relative's house and in apartment we rented. That was happened due to difficulty to leave/absent in my work. Although, he was here for two weeks but its not really enough because i was working that time. Is that okey having pics within my area only?

My third question is:

3. My fiance was not calling me on my phone. He just texted me whenever he missed me or he needed to hear something from me. I am the one who call him frequently using the Jaxter service if i cannot go online due to internet and electricity problems. Can be a proof of bonafide relationship although he does not call me on my phone? Can i show it to CO during the interview? I have my call logs and call history in my jaxter account.

I am worried. I think we do not have so much proof of evidence but we are always talking everyday online 8 hours monday to friday and 24 hours saturday and sunday.

I hope you could help me guys. I really need a lot of information. Thank you very much. God Speed.

Tnx a lot!!!

Daviline....

God is good all the time..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Heyy girl,,

You dont need to worry so much, as long as your relationship with your hubby is so true then GO,,,,,,,,,,,

print your yahoo voicemail.........

have the hotel ticket

plane ticket..

remittances if you have

you can have 15 to 20 pics with you and your hubby places where you took pics doesnt matter ...............

Try to get everything that which you think serve as you proof of relationship

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Patience is the greatest of all virtues"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.