nora_g

reqts for cfo registration for k2

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello ,i have some questions to ask those who had experience about cfo matters with your kids?i have been calling the cfo number in manila for two days now to have my kids scheduled for whatever requirements they ask inorder for my kids to get their sticker.but two days in a row and i have already spent lots of money calling and can't find any perosn to answer me.anyone who can shade me light on this matter?i know i will go to prism or st mary's but they told me to take my kids at the cfo.thanks for your info.

hello ,i have some questions to ask those who had experience about cfo matters with your kids?i have been calling the cfo number in manila for two days now to have my kids scheduled for whatever requirements they ask inorder for my kids to get their sticker.but two days in a row and i have already spent lots of money calling and can't find any perosn to answer me.anyone who can shade me light on this matter?i know i will go to prism or st mary's but they told me to take my kids at the cfo.thanks for your info.

i just attended yesterday my cfo seminar at PRISM Vito Cruz taft... i met a new friend who went there with his 1 yr old daughter... it's required... just bring the original and photocopy of your/ kid's passport n visa.. if u dont have bring NSO birth certificate, NBI and 2 valid ids... bring also some pics together esp the one u presented in the embassy... know your petitioner's college course also.. it will be asked in the registration form... sessions starts at 7, 10 and 130am, be there at least 30 minutes before the counseling... after passing the counseling they will give you certificate then u'll go to CFO quirino for sticker and CFO certificate... photocopy again the passport, visa and certificate (PRISM)

relax... okay naman don... God Bless US

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi i just came home from the Phils to get my boys..tanong ko lang nasaan ka ngayon?kung nasa Manila oo dapat tumawag ka para ma schedule ang anak mo kailangan 1 week before their counselling naka pag pa sched ka na hindi sila tumatanggap ng walk-in. (02)563-1965 or 561-8321 loc. 103..just check this website www.cfo.gov.ph..makikita mo lahat ng requirments needed at kailangan talaga na kasama mo ang mga anak mo kung 13 above na sila dahil sila ang aatend ng counselling..hope that helps[/size]

DSC01000.jpg

PUERTO GALERA/SUMMER '08

walk in lang ako yesterday same with my new friend with kid together with her fiance...hindi naman kc ganun karami ung umattend kc there's st. mary in katipunan...if ur in manila esp in taft... PRISM madali puntahan it's just that u have to transfer to another place which is quirino where CFO building is located( CFO certificate n sticker)... i called PRISM number before i go there but it's not working that's why i decided to go there as walk in... we're 6 for US bound...i went there b4 1pm but our counseling started at 2pm...

Timeline
walk in lang ako yesterday same with my new friend with kid together with her fiance...hindi naman kc ganun karami ung umattend kc there's st. mary in katipunan...if ur in manila esp in taft... PRISM madali puntahan it's just that u have to transfer to another place which is quirino where CFO building is located( CFO certificate n sticker)... i called PRISM number before i go there but it's not working that's why i decided to go there as walk in... we're 6 for US bound...i went there b4 1pm but our counseling started at 2pm...

un nga eh ang hirap tawagan ung number nila.nauubos load ko and wala ako nakakausap na tao.so pwede pala walk in na lang.salamat sa lahat ng sumagot.

Timeline

u mean i nid to bring nbi again?kasi nung tumawag ako sa prism eh paspsort visa and pics lang asked nila

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ask ko lng pg 10yr.old ba ung anak ko ksama pa sya attend seminar?

do i need 2 bring my bc and my son's bc?do i need to photocopy all of them?

and also how many 2x2 pics do we need to bring?and what else do we need to bring?

tnx for soon reply

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.