tomaranshabibti

Visa Approved & Recieved Address change ??

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:blink: As lucky as we are I am to have found the love of my life and All was needed was a K1 Visa ha well We got approved .But my question is just as the time is

almost over Another wrench is set into the mix I will have to be doing a quick move within the next month not out of state that I am in but I really do not want this to affect us

Paper work being all in order and all.People move right easy fix I sure hope so cause it is worrying me but I have no choice,And it is clear to me now it's better done now then before he finally returns home for good.

post-58143-1246321302_thumb.jpg

This love an unlocked door across any

time zone or any waves of blue.

10?? More days and the ocean that has separated us for 3 years Is dried up!!!My Habibi is coming Home!!!!

:blink: As lucky as we are I am to have found the love of my life and All was needed was a K1 Visa ha well We got approved .But my question is just as the time is

almost over Another wrench is set into the mix I will have to be doing a quick move within the next month not out of state that I am in but I really do not want this to affect us

Paper work being all in order and all.People move right easy fix I sure hope so cause it is worrying me but I have no choice,And it is clear to me now it's better done now then before he finally returns home for good.

Not sure why this is posted in the PI forum but...

People do move - fact of life. You can simple get married and file AOS as soon as possible and use your new address on the AOS (and supporting) forms. :thumbs:

Timeline

People do move - fact of life. You can simple get married and file AOS as soon as possible and use your new address on the AOS (and supporting) forms. :thumbs:

Thanks !!!!Wasn't sure how to post more my guys thing so I clicked first button sorry :bonk:

Huge relief :thumbs:

This love an unlocked door across any

time zone or any waves of blue.

10?? More days and the ocean that has separated us for 3 years Is dried up!!!My Habibi is coming Home!!!!

Timeline

Do we fill out AR11 also??

Before or after marriage?

Thanks

'But I being poor have only my dreams, and i have laid my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams'

Thanks

If you're going to submit the AOS 'stuff' fairly soon after getting married then I would suggest skipping the AR-11 and just using the new address on the AOS forms.

However - if it is going to be a 'while' before you do, then submit the AR-11 as soon as possible (doesn't matter if married yet or not).

Timeline

Thanks

If you're going to submit the AOS 'stuff' fairly soon after getting married then I would suggest skipping the AR-11 and just using the new address on the AOS forms.

However - if it is going to be a 'while' before you do, then submit the AR-11 as soon as possible (doesn't matter if married yet or not).

I thought that you had to fill out AR11 regardless. Since the address in my 'brown' envelope will be the old address, will it matter at POE? So would it be better to send AR11 a day after my POE? I just dont wanna get caught out by the system saying that they were notified too late etc....

'But I being poor have only my dreams, and i have laid my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams'

Thanks

I thought that you had to fill out AR11 regardless. Since the address in my 'brown' envelope will be the old address, will it matter at POE? So would it be better to send AR11 a day after my POE? I just dont wanna get caught out by the system saying that they were notified too late etc....

When do I need to file the form?

You need to file the form if your address has changed since you last entered the U.S. You must file it within 10 days of the change.

USCIS Form AR-11 must be used by all foreign nationals residing in the United States, including U.S. permanent residents and non-immigrants, who are over the age of 14 and remaining in the United States for more than thirty days to report any change in address to the USCIS within ten days. The regulation can be found in Section 262(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.