PhilAdventureTeam

Medical @ St. Luke

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys.. Just want to ask when is the best time to come for Medical Exam @ St. Luke .. 4am ? or better later around 10 ? and the to do's and dont's also if there is any.

Just a little worried since plan to go on Monday, already booked my ticket .. any suggestions ?

DAGHANG SALAMAT. :-)

01/26/09 : Application Received

04/30/09 : Application Approved

05/04/09 : NOA2 Received

05/23/09 : Letter from embassy Received

07/13/09 : Medical Exam @ St Luke

07/30/09 : Interview Schedule

08/04/09 : Visa Received

12/09/09 : Husband's Arrival in the Philippines

12/19/09 : Pre-nuptial Banquet in the Philippines

01/06/10 : Flight to US with my husband

01/07/10 : US Arrival , Chicago as POE

03/18/10 : Wedding Day!!!! :-)

07/12/10 : Medical Exam by US Civil Surgeon

08/18/10 : Day 1 Sent AOS Package

08/21/10 : Day 3 AOS Package Received by USCIS Chicago LockBox

08/31/10 : Day 13 Check Cashed

09/07/10 : Day 20 Received Biometrics Appointment

09/22/10 : Day 35 Biometrics Schedule

09/23/10 : Day 36 AOS and EAD touched :-)

09/27/10 : Day 40 Received Transfer Notice

10/18/10 : Day 61 EAD Card Production and Travel Document approved

10/25/10 : Day 68 EAD Card Received

11/08/10 : Day 82 PR Card Received Validity 10/25/10-10/25/12 :-)

Timeline
Hello guys.. Just want to ask when is the best time to come for Medical Exam @ St. Luke .. 4am ? or better later around 10 ? and the to do's and dont's also if there is any.

Just a little worried since plan to go on Monday, already booked my ticket .. any suggestions ?

4 am is overkill; 10 am is probably too late. I believe my wife showed up around 7 am & she had no issues. Also early week is best because you often have to go back a 2nd day. Good luck!

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Timeline

Yeah my fiance got there at 6am. She did say there were a lot of people already waiting when she got there and yes you will have to go back a 2nd day. Good luck. Mike

IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION ITS THE JOURNEY...AND WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN

I went to Saint Luke as early as 4:30am and finished noon time, right in time for lunch. Was asked to go back 9:00am the next day. Second day was super fast for me, I went there at 8:30am, finished before 10 am.

The advantages of going to Saint Luke as early as 4:30 is that you'll be finished early too and you will be asked to go back early in the morning for your second day.

Don't forget the following:

1. Black pen

2. NOA2 or Interview Appointment letter

3. Passport

4. 2 pcs 2x2 pictures

5. and ask your fiance for his contact num, address, his contact person and the number.

6. Wear easy to be removed clothes for the disrobe part

7. Be attentive ( they will be calling your name and tell you where to go next)

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

Hey best time to be there is before 7am (quarter to or 7am)..but I recommend not to go mondays...Goodluck to you :)..Sandali lang yon...in 2 half days..you will finish everything.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I went to Saint Luke as early as 4:30am and finished noon time, right in time for lunch. Was asked to go back 9:00am the next day. Second day was super fast for me, I went there at 8:30am, finished before 10 am.

The advantages of going to Saint Luke as early as 4:30 is that you'll be finished early too and you will be asked to go back early in the morning for your second day.

1. Black pen

3. Passport

4. 2 pcs 2x2 pictures

5. and ask your fiance for his contact num, address, his contact person and the number.

Wow, excellent info. guys. One thing I have noticed left out on all Post's on St. Lukes. Seems this is a two day event. My Fiance' lives in Dumaguete, a bit of a travel. Does anyone have suggestion on inexpensive motel / Hotels? With her time to be there early and distance, looks like a overnight stay somewhere close to the hospital. All suggestions welcome & prices per night also :dance: Thanks Kevin & Ardith

I stayed at Cherry Blossom Hotel, walking distance to saint luke,neighbor of robinsons mall and inexpensive but the nearest hotel to saint luke that I noticed when I had my medical is Hotel Soriente. I've heard its not expensive hotel too. Here's contact numbers and address for both hotels incase you want to check.

Hotel Soriente

Address: 545 A. Flores St. Cor. J. Bocobo, Ermita, Manila

Tel. #: (02)523-9840 or (02)523-9456

Cherry Blossom Hotel

Phone: (+632)5247631, (+632)5247636

1. Black pen

3. Passport

4. 2 pcs 2x2 pictures

Wow, excellent info. guys. One thing I have noticed left out on all Post's on St. Lukes. Seems this is a two day event. My Fiance' lives in Dumaguete, a bit of a travel. Does anyone have suggestion on inexpensive motel / Hotels? With her time to be there early and distance, looks like a overnight stay somewhere close to the hospital. All suggestions welcome & prices per night also :dance: Thanks Kevin & Ardith

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

Timeline

I have read several in several places it is best to arrive around 1 (not on a Monday).

All of the morning people have been cleared out by then and you pretty much walk in and get taken care of fairly fast.

Meron po bang may alam ng number sa St. Lukes?

Gagamit sana ako ng credit card for payment kasi yaw ko mag-dala ng cash

ty!

sis hindi yta sila nag-aaccept ng credit card, cash lang...

we went there Tuesday around 12:30 and got done by 3:30, i suggest dont go on mondays since its very busy and a lot of people come on Monday..

Edited by xylide

d5muaz79s9.pngs-event.png

IR-5 for dad

02/16/12 - mailed I-130

02/27/12 - NOA1 petition received(hubby's birthday!)

06/06/12 - NOA2 stating I-130 approved

06/29/12 - NVC received case

07/09/12 - case entered in the system,assigned MNL # and IIN,email add given

07/12/12 - beneficiary emailed DS-3032, auto response received

07/18/12 - AOS fee bill/paid "IN PROCESS"

07/20/12 - AOS fee bill shows "PAID", mailed AOS package

07/25/12 - received AOS

07/25/12 - IV Fee Bill Invoiced, paid $230.00 "IN PROCESS"

07/26/12 - IV Fee bill shows "PAID"

07/28/12 - mailed IV Package

08/03/12 - received DS 230 packet

08/14/12 - sent RFE

08/16/12 - NVC received RFE

08/21/12 - log in failed

08/22/12 - case complete!

09/26-27/12 - medical at SLMC

10/04/12 - interview

12/01/12 - Left Philippines

Timeline
hello every one

Qestions; PAPS MEAR is Part of our medical if you are going to travel in Canada or USA..

nope, pap's smear is not included

Thanks for the suggestions!! :thumbs: Already booked my ticket and have to go on monday so i guess will just have to be early. :huh:

St Luke's # (02) 521-0020/521-8647

For hotels, you may also want to check Corporate Inn Hotel . Their website--- www.corporateinnhotel.com

01/26/09 : Application Received

04/30/09 : Application Approved

05/04/09 : NOA2 Received

05/23/09 : Letter from embassy Received

07/13/09 : Medical Exam @ St Luke

07/30/09 : Interview Schedule

08/04/09 : Visa Received

12/09/09 : Husband's Arrival in the Philippines

12/19/09 : Pre-nuptial Banquet in the Philippines

01/06/10 : Flight to US with my husband

01/07/10 : US Arrival , Chicago as POE

03/18/10 : Wedding Day!!!! :-)

07/12/10 : Medical Exam by US Civil Surgeon

08/18/10 : Day 1 Sent AOS Package

08/21/10 : Day 3 AOS Package Received by USCIS Chicago LockBox

08/31/10 : Day 13 Check Cashed

09/07/10 : Day 20 Received Biometrics Appointment

09/22/10 : Day 35 Biometrics Schedule

09/23/10 : Day 36 AOS and EAD touched :-)

09/27/10 : Day 40 Received Transfer Notice

10/18/10 : Day 61 EAD Card Production and Travel Document approved

10/25/10 : Day 68 EAD Card Received

11/08/10 : Day 82 PR Card Received Validity 10/25/10-10/25/12 :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.