marklovetina

Calling all K1 Filers of VSC of May 2009!!!!

12 posts in this topic

hello... just want to know who are the filers of K1 here, May 2009 who got there NOA2 already?.. recently i read one vj member who got their noa2 already... she is a filer of may 2009.... any news??????????...... :ot2:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello... just want to know who are the filers of K1 here, May 2009 who got there NOA2 already?.. recently i read one vj member who got their noa2 already... she is a filer of may 2009.... any news??????????...... :ot2:

oh really? A May Filer receiving her NOA2? What about our papers?

yung may filler e expedited naman ung papers nya patience is a virtue most of k1's took 4 to 5 months before they got their noa2

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Timeline
yung may filler e expedited naman ung papers nya patience is a virtue most of k1's took 4 to 5 months before they got their noa2

patience is a virtue tumpak kaya enjoy2x muna tayo dito sa VJ tig....tiga advice, tiga congrats at iba pa

goodluck sa journey natin lahat

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

patience is a virtue tumpak kaya enjoy2x muna tayo dito sa VJ tig....tiga advice, tiga congrats at iba pa

tiga basa din ng mga problema ng iba dito sa VJ :lol: ntay ntay lng kau bka next month meron na noa2 drting din yan

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

tiga basa din ng mga problema ng iba dito sa VJ :lol: ntay ntay lng kau bka next month meron na noa2 drting din yan

hay naku.. lam mo ba nababasa ko d2 eh 2008, dec. pa alng daw ung pinaprocess oh my gosh... hello pang pa ko pano kya un 2010 pa hayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :bonk:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

hay naku.. lam mo ba nababasa ko d2 eh 2008, dec. pa alng daw ung pinaprocess oh my gosh... hello pang pa ko pano kya un 2010 pa hayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :bonk:

iha be patient, usually it takes 4-5 months yung iba nga umabot ng taon.....pray ka na lang..........tsaka if pina expedite nyo eh di you will expect na madali lang

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

iha be patient, usually it takes 4-5 months yung iba nga umabot ng taon.....pray ka na lang..........tsaka if pina expedite nyo eh di you will expect na madali lang

eh di naman pede pa-expedite eh kc di namn sya dedeploy..... :no:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

post-70567-1249838278_thumb.jpghello we are MAY filers also still waiting for our noa2! :whistle: hope it will be soon!!!we got lawyer dya think its more faster the process or still the same as the other who doesnt have a lawyer???

im patient!haha

post-70567-1249838165_thumb.jpg

post-70567-1249838278_thumb.jpghello we are MAY filers also still waiting for our noa2! :whistle: hope it will be soon!!!we got lawyer dya think its more faster the process or still the same as the other who doesnt have a lawyer???

im patient!haha

oh hello.. thank u for being visible here in vj as a may filer of may... but i ahve a question what is this lawyer..? and what for...? if ever we have an agency does will help the process...?

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

I SAW AN APRIL FILER FROM VCS JUST GOT APPROVED!!!! YEHEY... I KNOW, WE MAY FILERS WILL GOT OURS TOO SOON.... KEEP UP THE SPEEDY PROCESS VSC...!!!!

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

well my fiancee making sure that we have all the docs that we they will sent..we are using scott lolly as our lawyer and they do the work u just need to pay lilbit of cash!take care i really dunno how to reply here hope it works!haha..i think we will have our noa2 sept or much sooner hopefully!i hope we all get the noa2 soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.