ALI555

Everyone going through Administrative Processing in ISLAMABAD

2,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Well im so happy today since my hubby told me he was teasing me b4 and he now is coming ASAP , he just wanted to spend first half Ramadan with his mom n dad rest half with me :):dance: :dance: he was laughing k how could u believe i would wait that long so he really got me this time ,lol now im so excited just waiting till he gets visa in hand that day he was saying he will book his flight the earliest date that he gets hope its soon :) Edited by Lonely heart

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My husband had an interivew today in ISL and they have gave him a green form n put him on AP with 3 months to no time limit!!!!!!!!

I have been reading this forum for quite a while now n i had made up my mind for this news but still im devasted :(

Does anyone know who and where to call to keep track of this whole AP drama???

@ ALI - can u please add my husband in ur list... he got his appointment letter on July 10th and his interview was today August 21st.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Omark:LOL @ heterosexual male......well u lived here thats y u not mama's boy thats gud....I go to CUNY too

Waiting for approval....Congrats.....................inshallah next time u call they willbe like visa was issued already........u know what ,give it 6 more days n u will be done as my AP was over in 1 month n 12 days.....i knew u were gonna follow me in this tooo :devil: .

Kool atk_721 what school? i went to QC..... miss main st and kabul kabab ...La Pineta :) was my main food resource and i always dropped off all my laundry at the laundromat every semester ..lol ...Kidding.

Timeline

Feisal - wat time limit did they gave u? they gave my husband green form with the AP time minimum 3 weeks to no time limit!!!

Also, is it a bad sign if the CO doesn't say congratulations welcome to america n blah blah blah?????

My husband said the CO (Carl) was nice n asked him where in houston do i live n under wat COUNTY do i live in???? apparently the officer even knew abt the county n when my husband answered him Harris County the officer laughed and said u know ur geography!!!!!

Anyways AP has become a procedure now for all the applicants!!!!!! And yet again the new waiting period begins!

Good Luck to all the ppl who r goin thru AP!

Timeline

I was very early and got done really early so seriously i do not know.

Its very rare that females get AP - but there are cases that go into AP but usually its very short.

My interview was less then 5 minutes questions were

1) How do you know your Wife and how how did it all ended in marriage

2) How Long have u been married ? Are you Happy?

3) What does she do and where does she live in US.

4) Have you ever been to anyother country (for visit or residence)

5) Have you been to USA before

that is it - it toook less then 5 minutes - CO was really nice 40+ guy

Good Luck.

N-400 Time

Timeline

Feisal, did they keep your passport?

MZJ, Texas eh! My hubby lived in Texas, we plan to settle in Texas as well, even though my family is in Illinois, however hubby feels more comfy there.

We should meet up whenever we get there!

.png

Timeline

L179- Sure thing!!!! we'll def meet up :0) I am in Houston where in TX r u plannin to move?

Meanwhile, we'll pray for each other to get done with this whole immigration process!

Feisal- They asked my husband the exact same questions! The officer didn't even looked at the photos or anything that my husband took with him. While on AP, how long should i wait before i start callin them up?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.