ALI555

Everyone going through Administrative Processing in ISLAMABAD

2,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Well, I finally got ahold of DOS. I asked her the case status, and she said AP. And so I asked about any updates and she said "No updates since November". And I was like "What? Anna told me that it was updated jan 12 last time I called". She said "Oh, ok.. hold on let me check the database." she kept checking over and over different databases. I mean she must have checked four or five. She kept saying "I dunno where she found that.. I dont see this" then finally, she said "Oh! I think she meant to tell you February 11. There is an update in here as of February 11". So I asked "The case was updated last week?" and she said yes but its still in AP. So I was like. Ok.. thanks so much. So, I know I couldnt get ahold of them for at least 2-3 weeks, and my husband hasnt called the embassy in a while. So.. they must have actually updated it. haha. Well, just wanted to share that. tOh yeah.. the lady also told me that sometimes they dont put the updates or info in the computer.

So.. I hope that helps you guys too. It gave me a little hope. Well, you all take care now.. and Insha'Allah, short AP for you all.

~Tara

Tara i going to tell u about this last update thing. for example u send an email to embassy on 15 february and they reply ur email on 16 february its ur last update, and 17 february if u will call DOS to ask them about the last update they would say that last update was done on ur case was on 16 february , means the last update is the date when embassy replied ur email thats all.

yesterday we sent an email to embassy about AP and received their reply today and now my wife just called DOS to ask them about the last update on the case DOS operator ladie said the last update was on today because embassy replied the email today so thats my update.

it does not do any good to ask them about the last update unless ur AP if finished and u call them about the last update then they would tell u whats going on Final review of visa printed or visa is in the way.

NATURALIZATION Timelines.
09-23-2013 N-400 Sent
09-25-2013 N-400 Delivered
09-26-2013 Priority Date
10-1-2013 Acceptance Email/Text
10-1-2013 Check Cashed
10-04-2013 Received Receipt
10-7-2013 Finger Print Letter received
10-28-2013 Finger Print Date
10-29-2013 Status Changed to Inline for interview
11-06-2013 Interview scheduled
11-09-2013 Interview Letter Received
11-25-2013 Yellow Letter to bring Drivers License,
12-12-13. Interview Date /// Approved
12-16-2013 In-line for oath Scheduling
4-16-2014 Text/Email that Scheduled For oath ceremony
4-19-2014 Received Oath Letter
5-16-2014 , Oath Ceremony, I am a New Citizen. Thanks Allah.
Notice to everyone reading my Naturalization Timeline
That it took me 5 months to have oath after the interview is only because i requested for a name change,
this is what delayed my case by months

4th Sep 2009 Interview ISL Embassy
Administrative Processing Starts
28 April 2010 AP completed just out of blue.
30 April 2010 Visa received

21 Months Total from start to VISA received

8 Months in AP TOTAL 239 Days

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yeah but the embassy never replies to our emails. they have never replied to a single one. And besides. We did not email them on the 11th. We havent gotten ahold of them in several weeks and the Senators office had contacted them on the 6th. So. When my husband asked them why they never reply to our emails the guy said "Because if you email us about AP and then a week later call us, we tell you the answer over the phone. there is no need to respond to your email if we have already spoken to you." So to this day, we have never received any kind of email from Islamabad. Zaheer called them to update his new phone number back in January, and that was the last update they had had before this. And we had called a few times after that, and they kept saying Jan 12th was the last update. So, I don't know how their updates work. But, I am still holding out hope. One thing I dont get. If everyone has to go through the same exact processing , why does it take 3 days to do some peoples' AP and 5-6 months to do someone elses? I mean, we can't all be THAT different. Whenever we ask why it takes just a day or two to process some visas for AP and months for others, the embassy just says "Everybody goes through same AP, some just gets finished quicker". But, if that is true, what are they doing? Just checking over and over same things? Zaheer also told me that when he had done his fingerprints at the Embassy, the girl who took them kept trying to pull up his case in the computer, and then she said "You have to wait, some other officer has your case opened on his computer, so I cannot access it. You have to wait" then took the next few people in front of him, then called him back to do it again. Why did they have his case open before we even entered the waiting area? It's like they set their minds to "Ok, this guy is gonna get AP, and that guy isn't" before you even get to the interview part. That's my opinion. I think they know before you go in who they want to put in AP and who they don't. If it was really because of all the National Security fears and stuff like that, then everyone from the middle east and over to the phillipines would be in AP for months on end. there would be no exceptions. I think they just have it set ahead of time. Anyhow. Thanks to all of you who are being supportive. It gets harder day by day to wait for him. Its just like 25 more days or so til they will do the C-section. I dont think Zaheer will be able to be here in time, but I keep praying. I dont want my baby to have to hear the Azaan over the phone. Well, you all take care. Allah Hafiz.

~Tara

Zaheer - 25 ; Tara - 26 ;

Married - 01/25/09; Stevie Zainab Ahmed - born 03-18-2010

OUR TIMELINE

03-18-2009 ----- Sent I-130 to USA

03-23-2009 ----- Father sent I-130 to USCIS

03-25-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-130

04-02-2009 ----- Money Order Cashed

04-13-2009 ----- NOA1 Received

04-27-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-129F packet

05-12-2009 ----- NOA1 for I-129F received

08-28-2009 ----- Approval Notices for I-130 and I-129F

09-15-2009 ----- Received Packet 3.5 from NVC

09-26-2009 ----- Sent Packet 3.5 to Embassy

09-30-2009 ----- Interview Appt Letter Received

10-13-2009 ----- Medical Exam @ 2:30pm in Lahore

10-26-2009 ----- Interview Scheduled

10-26-2009 ----- Embassy Closed, reschedule

11-02-2009 ----- Rescheduled Interview - Passed; AP

11-02-2009 ----- Administrative Processing Begins..........

04-23-2010 ----- AP Finished

04-24-2010 ----- Visa Arrives via SpeedEx

05-06-2010 ----- US Entry (Insha'Allah) JFK Airport POE

05-07-2010 ----- Flight from NY to West Palm Beach, FL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hshah,

Bohat bohat Mubarak! Im so happy for u guys mashaAlllah!

Dont worry inshaAllah ur hub will get his passport soon ! I was so happy to read ur post, my Mother in law also told me that u called n gave me the gud news!

Lucky u guys!

Now have fun and plan ahead!

Hearty congrats again!

~USMOMO

GUYS GUYS GUYS..... NO AP..... Did u heard that right? NO AP......

NO AP

I remember some one here discussing the same situation and people were telling them that u might still be on AP. We didnt get any green paper. We got a white paper and they took his passport.

I just talked to my husband. He got out of the embassy. They gave him a white paper with the couriers on it. I will get back to u with details... in a while... I gota go and tell everyone.Its 3 am in the morning here. and I gota wake everyone up. Hahaha... I just called my mother in law... to tell her the news.

They said u ll get ur passport in a week. I dunt know how does tht work. My hubs was saying they were putting people on AP.

I will get back to u guys...

I Can believe for what happened.. I had made my mind for AP. And my wedding plans were 80% confirmed in Pakistan. It was almost confirmed that I ll go to pakistan for my rukhsati in a month. And look what happened...

NO AP Guys... NO AP.....

I ll get back to u in detail in a while.

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

USCIS:

I-130 Sent : 2009-05-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-05-18

I-130 Approved : 2009-08-18

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 92 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC Journey:

09-07-2009: Sent DS-3032

09-09-2009: I-864 Bill Processed

09-09-2009: Receive I-864 Package

09-11-2009: Sent I-864

09-19-2009: IV Bill Processed

09-29-2009: RFE

10-02-2009: Sent Tax Return

10-19-2009: Recieved Ds230 Package

Still trying to get PCC from Russian Consulate @ ISL and houston :(

10-12-2009: Sent Ds230 Package with Letter explaining uncooperate Russian Consulate!

10-28-2009: RFE(Missing Russian Police Clearace Certificate) :( Finally! Got pcc, movin forward!

12-01-2009: Sent RFE With Russian PCC

12-17-2009: LOG IN FAILED: YAYYY

12-28-2009: Interview Date Recieved

01-20-2010: Documents and Medical:~Passed!

02-11-2010: Interview:~Approved but AP :(

03-10-2010: AMEX CALLED TO PICK UP VISA PACKAGE 28 Days in AP

03-23-2010: POE Chicago Smooth Alhamdolillah

GC in Mail :)

ROC: 26 Feb 2012

No NOA till now

3jote9.png

Verily, with every hardship there is relief (94:6)[/b]

Timeline

jazak Allah, :luv: Lol

I know she is very nice Alhamdolillah!

Nice to hear u had a chance to speak to her!

Congrats from her for no Ap! :yes:

USmomo. I just talked to ur mother in law. She is the sweetest person ever. Mashallah :D

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

USCIS:

NVC Journey:

10-12-2009: Sent Ds230 Package with Letter explaining uncooperate Russian Consulate!

10-28-2009: RFE(Missing Russian Police Clearace Certificate) :( Finally! Got pcc, movin forward!

No NOA till now

3jote9.png

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Thanks a lot wellmux. We are praying for you too. Do u think it can be next week? Cuz what I came to know from Fiesal's and hopeful's experience tht after printing the visa they send the passport to US (DOS ?) for one last final review. And this process takes about a month. How can it be one week for us then? I just wonder.

Anyways... Im praying for you all. Inshallah it will be over soon.

I gota get ready for work now. I did not sleep last night. I have no idea how am i gona survive till 4pm.

Bye everyone. And hopefully when I come bck on VJ later today, I can get ur thoughst on this 1 week process thing.

Congratulations!

My wife had no AP and CO told her that she would get the visa in a week time frame and she actually got her visa back just in couple of days.

Timeline
I have an experince that those people who face longer AP and when their AP finish they have 4 to 5 weeks wait for the passport to get back to them . and thos who was not in AP or been in AP for a month when their AP finish it takes them just a week to get their passport back with the visa .

below are posts of Ghayder they had a short AP less than 3 months and once their AP was finished they had the visa in 3 days even though they were in AP they received visa in 3 days only and now u imagine about ur husband hes not in AP and how do u think it will take more than a month for him to receive visa , on 5 february they were told their AP was finished and then on 9 February they received visa . ya can read in AP spread sheet and previous posts of Ghayder. :bonk:

and Hshah also read post number 1397 read what i said to Ghayder about receiving his visa within 2 weeks and what he said to me, he was in AP because he was in AP less than 2 months thats why he received visa within some days and those people who were in AP longer than 3 months it too them 4 to 5 weeks to receive visa after AP completed same like Feisal it took his passport to arrive after 5 weeks and hopeful786 also took about 4 weeks. ur husband is not in AP and now u can imagine that after how much time ur husband going to receive his visa thats soon insha Allah.

read Ghayder,s posts below.

Hello Guys and girls too.

Congratulations for those who got their visa after long or short AP. Congratulation to those who got their visa without AP. Let me tell u about me, I got the visa in 2006 right after the interview, but i just have to wait 2-3hrs in embassy to get passport. They offer me if i want to go back to karachi so they can send my passport tomorrow, i said no i would wait for couple of hrs, So after 2-3hrs wait i got my passport back with visa. I had CR1 Case.

Now it my parents turn to get visa, my parents went for interview on mid november 2008, i think 11/28/09. interview was combine for my parents, my mother got approval and CO told her that your visa is ready for print if you want but they put my father on AP. they said case is not approved yet and he has to wait for approval, they said document is complete he just have to wait for admin process that could take from min 6 weeks to up. Co said he should wait for a call and then u can submit your passpart to courier, but my mother's visa is ready for print. But my mother said she want to travel with my father so she would like to wait for her husband visa, they said OK and they handed over few papers, purple tokens etc. Now my father is waiting for call from embassy. Let me thell you his age is 62. I called couple of times DOS but they have no answer but except AP. Please share if you have any case like my father, how long it may take? Any comments is appreciated. goodluck guys.....and girls too.

Edited by shumayun

Timeline
Hello Guys and girls too.

Congratulations for those who got their visa after long or short AP. Congratulation to those who got their visa without AP. Let me tell u about me, I got the visa in 2006 right after the interview, but i just have to wait 2-3hrs in embassy to get passport. They offer me if i want to go back to karachi so they can send my passport tomorrow, i said no i would wait for couple of hrs, So after 2-3hrs wait i got my passport back with visa. I had CR1 Case.

Now it my parents turn to get visa, my parents went for interview on mid november 2008, i think 11/28/09. interview was combine for my parents, my mother got approval and CO told her that your visa is ready for print if you want but they put my father on AP. they said case is not approved yet and he has to wait for approval, they said document is complete he just have to wait for admin process that could take from min 6 weeks to up. Co said he should wait for a call and then u can submit your passpart to courier, but my mother's visa is ready for print. But my mother said she want to travel with my father so she would like to wait for her husband visa, they said OK and they handed over few papers, purple tokens etc. Now my father is waiting for call from embassy. Let me thell you his age is 62. I called couple of times DOS but they have no answer but except AP. Please share if you have any case like my father, how long it may take? Any comments is appreciated. goodluck guys.....and girls too.

My father was in some what similar situation and were in AP for more then 3 years. Yes 3 freaking years.

Here is what we did:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=217685

Timeline

Thanks USmomo. I cant Thank enough for hopes and prayers from you.

Thanks everyone I really appreciate it :) You guys r the best :)

Edited by hshah08

I am a word, uttered and repeated by the voice of nature..

Qfuim8.png

AP Track List

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : Feb- 15- 2009

I-130 Approved : April- 04- 2009

NVC Received : May- 05- 2009

NVC Left : Dec- 31st- 2009

Interview Date : Feb- 17th- 2010

Interview Result : Approved- NO AP Alhamdulillah

Visa in Hand: Feb- 25- 2010

Entry in USA: Waiting..... (Inshallah)

Timeline

I wanted to mention one thing here.... My husband told me tht 2 of other couples who were thr also got NO AP. It made me think tht we dunt have all those people on VJ who r getting out with NO AP. Our track sheet list only couple of cases with no ap right. Only our track sheet made me sure tht we will be on ap too.. which lead me to alternative plans to challenge AP and go to Pakistan for rukhsati.... I would have not cared otherwise even if we were in ap since all tht matters to me now is to be with my husband. And I was actually very very excited to go to pakistan in a month and see my husband and live with him. But Allah knows better.

So yeh the point is the actual percentage of NO APs is not quite as low as our AP track list shows. Since we dunt have all those people over VJ who goes to the interview. So those who have interviews coming. Stay hope ful and keep praying hard.

Also one more thing I wanted to mention. It no doubt Allah only who made this happen. I was thinking about how me and my husband have gone through the same frustrating experiences tht u guys goes through during AP.

My nikkah was in august 2008 but my uncle didnt let me apply until Feb 2009. Those 7 months were hard that I spent helplessly. He didnt let me get the mail sent to me by uscis. He use to take all the mails tht i had my name on and I never got my mail. So I didnt know wht was going on until I figured out tht I could track it online. Then the lawyer sent affidavit of financial support papers to be filled in once the case was on next step. But my uncle kept a hold on them and denied tht he had those papers. He spread the wrong news tht the case is already in isb embassyh. I inquired with them but had no records of our case. Things were getting worst, not to mention, since my uncle had to be a co sponsor with me. another 4 months gone in waist after the approval from USCIS.

The next bad thing was... my lawyer sucked (my uncle's personal lawyer)..... His assistant kept sending wrong forms to NVC based on her wrong assumptions. It happened three times tht NVC asked for missing documents and i was unable to figure out which those missing docs were since I never saw the ones tht lawyer was sending them. (She assumed tht me and my uncle were living on different addresses and sent two different I 864s from me and my uncle and an I 864 A from his wife). NVC only needed one I 864 from me and I 864 A from my uncle and thts it. Our case was forwarded to ISB and we were asked to bring the missing docs at the interview. My lawyer's assistant denied tht she was making mistake anywhere and insisted tht NVC is going nuts... I have been like what the hell. She handed me all the docs in my hand for the first time cuz I had to send those to my husband. Tht was the time I figured out where the problem was... and Ofcourse I had to create a scene at their reception desk and in her office afterwards. This was in January. all this fuss with lawyer and NVC took another 5 months.

So the point of telling u all this is... Allah test people sooner or later in a specific situation. I had to go through a lot of stress before the case was sent to ISB.

I was very sure the interview stage is also not gona be trouble free. Me and hubs realized thr were still some loopholes during the interview, like Embassy had my husband's wrong police certificate in their records... this was the one tht NVC refused because of a clerical mistake. My Lawyer actually sent in the wrong PCC again... even though my husband had the right one ready at the interview... but they didnt look at it..... So Yeah....

1 and a half year I spent like tht and I couldnt blv tht it was over when my husband told me NO AP. Your cases might be smooth ones before the AP stage... Mine was not... and Alhamdulillah I got out without AP.

Please stay Thankful to Allah... I had only spent most of this time thinking tht Allah has own reasons. So please hang in thr..... Allah might have his own best reasons to test you during AP... stay Thankful to him any and every way.

I am a word, uttered and repeated by the voice of nature..

Qfuim8.png

AP Track List

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : Feb- 15- 2009

I-130 Approved : April- 04- 2009

NVC Received : May- 05- 2009

NVC Left : Dec- 31st- 2009

Interview Date : Feb- 17th- 2010

Interview Result : Approved- NO AP Alhamdulillah

Visa in Hand: Feb- 25- 2010

Entry in USA: Waiting..... (Inshallah)

Timeline
I wanted to mention one thing here.... My husband told me tht 2 of other couples who were thr also got NO AP. It made me think tht we dunt have all those people on VJ who r getting out with NO AP. Our track sheet list only couple of cases with no ap right. Only our track sheet made me sure tht we will be on ap too.. which lead me to alternative plans to challenge AP and go to Pakistan for rukhsati.... I would have not cared otherwise even if we were in ap since all tht matters to me now is to be with my husband. And I was actually very very excited to go to pakistan in a month and see my husband and live with him. But Allah knows better.

So yeh the point is the actual percentage of NO APs is not quite as low as our AP track list shows. Since we dunt have all those people over VJ who goes to the interview. So those who have interviews coming. Stay hope ful and keep praying hard.

Also one more thing I wanted to mention. It no doubt Allah only who made this happen. I was thinking about how me and my husband have gone through the same frustrating experiences tht u guys goes through during AP.

My nikkah was in august 2008 but my uncle didnt let me apply until Feb 2009. Those 7 months were hard that I spent helplessly. He didnt let me get the mail sent to me by uscis. He use to take all the mails tht i had my name on and I never got my mail. So I didnt know wht was going on until I figured out tht I could track it online. Then the lawyer sent affidavit of financial support papers to be filled in once the case was on next step. But my uncle kept a hold on them and denied tht he had those papers. He spread the wrong news tht the case is already in isb embassyh. I inquired with them but had no records of our case. Things were getting worst, not to mention, since my uncle had to be a co sponsor with me. another 4 months gone in waist after the approval from USCIS.

The next bad thing was... my lawyer sucked (my uncle's personal lawyer)..... His assistant kept sending wrong forms to NVC based on her wrong assumptions. It happened three times tht NVC asked for missing documents and i was unable to figure out which those missing docs were since I never saw the ones tht lawyer was sending them. (She assumed tht me and my uncle were living on different addresses and sent two different I 864s from me and my uncle and an I 864 A from his wife). NVC only needed one I 864 from me and I 864 A from my uncle and thts it. Our case was forwarded to ISB and we were asked to bring the missing docs at the interview. My lawyer's assistant denied tht she was making mistake anywhere and insisted tht NVC is going nuts... I have been like what the hell. She handed me all the docs in my hand for the first time cuz I had to send those to my husband. Tht was the time I figured out where the problem was... and Ofcourse I had to create a scene at their reception desk and in her office afterwards. This was in January. all this fuss with lawyer and NVC took another 5 months.

So the point of telling u all this is... Allah test people sooner or later in a specific situation. I had to go through a lot of stress before the case was sent to ISB.

I was very sure the interview stage is also not gona be trouble free. Me and hubs realized thr were still some loopholes during the interview, like Embassy had my husband's wrong police certificate in their records... this was the one tht NVC refused because of a clerical mistake. My Lawyer actually sent in the wrong PCC again... even though my husband had the right one ready at the interview... but they didnt look at it..... So Yeah....

1 and a half year I spent like tht and I couldnt blv tht it was over when my husband told me NO AP. Your cases might be smooth ones before the AP stage... Mine was not... and Alhamdulillah I got out without AP.

Please stay Thankful to Allah... I had only spent most of this time thinking tht Allah has own reasons. So please hang in thr..... Allah might have his own best reasons to test you during AP... stay Thankful to him any and every way.

WOW! Your uncle....and my dad!!! They could very well be the same person, the way they acted about the visa process towards us! My dad was exactly the same about taking all the mail I got and hiding, burning or shredding it. I had to be very vigilant about making sure to sneak out and grab the mail and only take the nvc/uscis things and leave everything else where it was so he wouldn't notice. Then I had to hide everything in a hiding place in my bedroom (under the bed frame where the thin fabric is, there's a hole I can stuff things into and it's really difficult to know its there unless....well...you already know its there.lol. Then the mailing of documents! I reveled in anything I could do online or send through email like the ds3032 since it meant I didn't have to sneak a trip out of the house in the freezing cold February snow and sleet (not having a drivers license...or a car)and walk to the post office which is hells far away! Then mail the stuff out. I would have to be extra careful of return receipts and the likes. Usually...I just took the tracking number and declined return receipts from the fear of my father finding out that I was trying to call my husband to U.S. Everything was made harder by a hundred times by the fact that my father kept trying to get my husband arrested on all sorts of false charges, a new and loopy false charge every 3 days....and when that wouldn't work he would simply have some lame hitman or someone to chase him down and try and get him. Luckily for my husband.....well, he just kept getting lucky....thats all. ALLAH was looking over him!!!Thank goodness for that too... Then when it came time for the i864a and i864 I felt completely hopeless and destroyed for the longest time imaginable. Until finally my mother saw my pain and suffering and decided to go against my father...and secretly mail me it and it was almost near impossible for her to send me a copy of her taxes since my dad was keeping such a dangerously close eye on her. He made sure that we never talked for too long...or were left alone for more than 15 minutes at a time. After a while, in which several months were wasted with me not being able to contact uscis or nvc on time and wasting so much valuable time sneaking around and hiding everything. I decided to just give up on staying locked up and miserable in the u.s and got my husband to buy me a ticket and left for Pakistan....which was made even more difficult by my father making full sure I wasn't about to do exactly what I was doing at the time...going to my husband if he couldnt come here. But I managed, w/ no help from anyone....and yes I'm still bitter and resentful to my entire family for letting and watching me be put through all this!

Once I came to Paki, things finally lightened up on me. I had complete and total freedom and managed to contact NVC and whenever we needed. And things took a speed pill after that and were racing along. Then of course my dad tried to act as if he was all forgiving and loving and wanted me to come back so he could help me and my husband...he was all on our side now! Yeah RIGHT!! He just wanted me to get their in MI long enough that he could throttle me and make absolutely sure I wouldn't be able to call my husband(whom my father has a ridiculous grudge to the death against...that makes no sense to anyone but himself).

Several hurdles....so many hardships...so much pain and so much loss later....ALLAH ka Lakho shuker....MOLA KA LAKH SHUKER! We are here...and we are together. And now with my family fighting for me against my father...my mother, my aunt and uncle my cousins(the ones that are in the u.s with us)on my side and against my father.....now I am being treated well by my family....and even living within my parents house pretty happily(this is a place I thought I would never be allowed to step foot in ever again according to my father). It's still not a hundred percent yet though....my dad and brother(in paki) are still making well sure that no one from the family ever has contact w/ my husband! But all the same....at least he's here and inshallah my son and I will be with him soon enough!!!

ALLAH really does put us through all these hardships, never to punish but only to teach...and to help "grow us up" so to speak. It's all progress....blissful progress after the initial bad times...excruciatingly horrible times in my case. I am just so thankful to ALLAH that our AP lasted for only 29 days. I swear I barely noticed it. It may as well have been NO AP for all I knew of it to be completely honest! We both had troubled past's in our marriages....but ALLAH let us see the fruits of our patience, willpower and most importantly of all the power of love in the end!!!

Edited by MumtazG38

USCIS *CR-1*

02-17-09 : I-130 Sent

02-18-09 : Received

02-24-09 : NOA1

02-27-09 : NOA1 HC

03-16-09 : NOA2

NVC

04-08-09 : C# Assigned

04-10-09 : DS-3032/AOS GEN

04-12-09 : DS-3032 emailed

04-21-09 : DS-3032 accpt

04-21-09 : AOS PAID

04-21-09 : IV bill GEN

04-28-09 : IV bill PAID

05-11-09 : IV pkg sent(NVC)

05-13-09 : Delivered

05-15-09 : Review(RFE)

07-24-09 : AOS pkg sent to NVC

07-27-09 : Delivered

07-28-09 : Review (RFE)

08-12-09 : Review

08-18-09 : Sign in Failed

08-19-09 : case complete

09-01-09 : Interview Scheduled

Embassy

09-14-09 : Forward Case

09-15-09 : Medical

09-19-09 : Case Received

10-16-09 : Visa Interview

11-14-09 : V.I.H

11-27-09 : POE (JFK, NY) = 9m 10d^^

COMPLETE TIMELINE LOCATED HERE. CLICK ABOUT ME.

Ya Ali Madad!

7iQqm4.pngVRGfm4.png

94W4m4.pngCTWvm5.png

Timeline

Very tocuhing Hshah80 and MumtazG38!

n very well said! MashaAlllah :thumbs: Allah swt sure does know what is better for us and His plans could be different from ors but yet He knows the best !

MashaAlllah reading through ur posts makes my belief stronger that Allah sure is watching all of us and knows the situations people are going through ! He brings the good and relief after hard and merely impossible times! Alhamdolillah

We hope the best for our Ap too and everyone elses too! I really wish we make it through safe and sound in little no time! InshaAlllah talle

Have fun packing Hshah!

VJ ur the best! :star:

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

USCIS:

NVC Journey:

No NOA till now

3jote9.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guyssss in case u wonder if i m Omar or Mark i am Omar Khan and No i am not a terrorsit :) `i m urdu speaking pushtoon tho.. and guyssss just hang in there Ap sux but u will be out of it very very soon insha allah just hang in there :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
i am Omar Khan and No i am not a terrorsit.

I think u just watched Shah Rukh Khan,s Movie Named >>> MY NAME IS KHAN

NATURALIZATION Timelines.
09-23-2013 N-400 Sent
09-25-2013 N-400 Delivered
09-26-2013 Priority Date
10-1-2013 Acceptance Email/Text
10-1-2013 Check Cashed
10-04-2013 Received Receipt
10-7-2013 Finger Print Letter received
10-28-2013 Finger Print Date
10-29-2013 Status Changed to Inline for interview
11-06-2013 Interview scheduled
11-09-2013 Interview Letter Received
11-25-2013 Yellow Letter to bring Drivers License,
12-12-13. Interview Date /// Approved
12-16-2013 In-line for oath Scheduling
4-16-2014 Text/Email that Scheduled For oath ceremony
4-19-2014 Received Oath Letter
5-16-2014 , Oath Ceremony, I am a New Citizen. Thanks Allah.
Notice to everyone reading my Naturalization Timeline
That it took me 5 months to have oath after the interview is only because i requested for a name change,
this is what delayed my case by months

4th Sep 2009 Interview ISL Embassy
Administrative Processing Starts
28 April 2010 AP completed just out of blue.
30 April 2010 Visa received

21 Months Total from start to VISA received

8 Months in AP TOTAL 239 Days

Timeline

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.