ALI555

Everyone going through Administrative Processing in ISLAMABAD

2,010 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ok, I have decided that the Embassy really has absolutely no communication whatsoever within its own walls. Ridiculous. Anyhow. We found out why they have been trying to call Zaheer. It seems they want proof of my domicile.... again.... That was the one thing the CO said at our interview was that I could not have been in PK more than 12 months without returning to USA or having some proof of domicile. Which, at the interview we were able to prove I hadn't been there more than 10 months at the time. The CO said, Oh ok, thats fine then. So.. Zaheer called them at exactly 12:30 and spoke to a lady and he said "I am calling about my case" and she asked his number and he told her and she said "Sir you are still pending AP and they will call you when it's finished" and he stopped her from hanging up and said "Wait! You have been trying to call me.. thats why I am calling. I want to know why." and she said "Oh.. ok.. hold on, let me ask somebody." so she went and checked with someone and then checked in her computer and she was like "Yes, we need proof of your wife's domicile." and he was like "She has been back in USA since December, you shouldn't need that." and she was like "Well, we have no proof that she is back in USA, so she needs to send proof." And he was like "Should I email it to you?" and she said "No, your wife has to send it to you, then you send it through SpeedEx to us." And he was like "Ok."

So that was it. Out of all the faxes and emails I sent them, contact from the Congressman's office.. etc etc. You'd think it would be obvious. I even sent information to the NVC who has been contacting me at this address..... there is a real lack of communication. If they really checked so hard into our backgrounds to do these Background Checks, they would be able to tell that I renewed my Social Security Card and Driver's license back in December. They'd be able to see based on Immigration and Border Control that I left the country.. But, I guess they really don't do so much checks on the USC as they do on the Intending Immigrant. So, alas.... it was basically RFE. They just want us to prove to them that I am back in USA besides all of the emails I sent them, which they completely ignore, by the way. So, people, my thoughts to you, is even if they tell you its in AP.. keep probing them for info. Because the lady was just gonna tell Zaheer "Pending AP" and hang up but he had to tell HER that they been trying to call him. Then she asked about his phone number and he asked her which number are they calling and she gave him his old number. then he said "No, I updated my info January 12th, and you put it in your system that day too." and she said "Oh, you mean this number.........." and he said "Yes." and she said "Oh... yes they have been calling that number too." and he said "Well, I checked with the phone company and they said that of all the incoming calls there were none from Islamabad.". So then I dunno.. whatever. They are really confused over there. So, I guess I gotta get a bunch of evidence together and send it to him and have him send it to them before they can keep working on our case. Wish us luck people. We need it. Guess he wont be able to be here anywhere near the baby's birth. Take care and good luck to all. Allah Hafiz.

~Tara

Zaheer - 25 ; Tara - 26 ;

Married - 01/25/09; Stevie Zainab Ahmed - born 03-18-2010

OUR TIMELINE

03-18-2009 ----- Sent I-130 to USA

03-23-2009 ----- Father sent I-130 to USCIS

03-25-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-130

04-02-2009 ----- Money Order Cashed

04-13-2009 ----- NOA1 Received

04-27-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-129F packet

05-12-2009 ----- NOA1 for I-129F received

08-28-2009 ----- Approval Notices for I-130 and I-129F

09-15-2009 ----- Received Packet 3.5 from NVC

09-26-2009 ----- Sent Packet 3.5 to Embassy

09-30-2009 ----- Interview Appt Letter Received

10-13-2009 ----- Medical Exam @ 2:30pm in Lahore

10-26-2009 ----- Interview Scheduled

10-26-2009 ----- Embassy Closed, reschedule

11-02-2009 ----- Rescheduled Interview - Passed; AP

11-02-2009 ----- Administrative Processing Begins..........

04-23-2010 ----- AP Finished

04-24-2010 ----- Visa Arrives via SpeedEx

05-06-2010 ----- US Entry (Insha'Allah) JFK Airport POE

05-07-2010 ----- Flight from NY to West Palm Beach, FL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Ok, I have decided that the Embassy really has absolutely no communication whatsoever within its own walls. Ridiculous. Anyhow. We found out why they have been trying to call Zaheer. It seems they want proof of my domicile.... again.... That was the one thing the CO said at our interview was that I could not have been in PK more than 12 months without returning to USA or having some proof of domicile. Which, at the interview we were able to prove I hadn't been there more than 10 months at the time. The CO said, Oh ok, thats fine then. So.. Zaheer called them at exactly 12:30 and spoke to a lady and he said "I am calling about my case" and she asked his number and he told her and she said "Sir you are still pending AP and they will call you when it's finished" and he stopped her from hanging up and said "Wait! You have been trying to call me.. thats why I am calling. I want to know why." and she said "Oh.. ok.. hold on, let me ask somebody." so she went and checked with someone and then checked in her computer and she was like "Yes, we need proof of your wife's domicile." and he was like "She has been back in USA since December, you shouldn't need that." and she was like "Well, we have no proof that she is back in USA, so she needs to send proof." And he was like "Should I email it to you?" and she said "No, your wife has to send it to you, then you send it through SpeedEx to us." And he was like "Ok."

So that was it. Out of all the faxes and emails I sent them, contact from the Congressman's office.. etc etc. You'd think it would be obvious. I even sent information to the NVC who has been contacting me at this address..... there is a real lack of communication. If they really checked so hard into our backgrounds to do these Background Checks, they would be able to tell that I renewed my Social Security Card and Driver's license back in December. They'd be able to see based on Immigration and Border Control that I left the country.. But, I guess they really don't do so much checks on the USC as they do on the Intending Immigrant. So, alas.... it was basically RFE. They just want us to prove to them that I am back in USA besides all of the emails I sent them, which they completely ignore, by the way. So, people, my thoughts to you, is even if they tell you its in AP.. keep probing them for info. Because the lady was just gonna tell Zaheer "Pending AP" and hang up but he had to tell HER that they been trying to call him. Then she asked about his phone number and he asked her which number are they calling and she gave him his old number. then he said "No, I updated my info January 12th, and you put it in your system that day too." and she said "Oh, you mean this number.........." and he said "Yes." and she said "Oh... yes they have been calling that number too." and he said "Well, I checked with the phone company and they said that of all the incoming calls there were none from Islamabad.". So then I dunno.. whatever. They are really confused over there. So, I guess I gotta get a bunch of evidence together and send it to him and have him send it to them before they can keep working on our case. Wish us luck people. We need it. Guess he wont be able to be here anywhere near the baby's birth. Take care and good luck to all. Allah Hafiz.

~Tara

U need to send the email to inquire about ur husbands case and when u send them email make sure that u send them email like this below .

Subject your husband case number.

and then in the message body u will type like this below.

Name of Visa Applicant: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Name of Petitioner: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Case #: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

We want to know about our case status in some detail.Is there any update for us? We are waiting for ur response. We would like to know when our case has last been updated also?

We are waiting for your reply. Please respond us as soon as you can. thanx

Petitioner name and Applicant name.

p.s u said that embassy never reply ur emails make sure that u send them email with ur english name. my name is pakistani name and when i send them email they never reply my email but when they receive email from my wife ( english name ) they reply the next day.

they asked u for ur domicile in usa after u send them domicile just send them an email asking them if they received the document and they would surely reply you.

NATURALIZATION Timelines.
09-23-2013 N-400 Sent
09-25-2013 N-400 Delivered
09-26-2013 Priority Date
10-1-2013 Acceptance Email/Text
10-1-2013 Check Cashed
10-04-2013 Received Receipt
10-7-2013 Finger Print Letter received
10-28-2013 Finger Print Date
10-29-2013 Status Changed to Inline for interview
11-06-2013 Interview scheduled
11-09-2013 Interview Letter Received
11-25-2013 Yellow Letter to bring Drivers License,
12-12-13. Interview Date /// Approved
12-16-2013 In-line for oath Scheduling
4-16-2014 Text/Email that Scheduled For oath ceremony
4-19-2014 Received Oath Letter
5-16-2014 , Oath Ceremony, I am a New Citizen. Thanks Allah.
Notice to everyone reading my Naturalization Timeline
That it took me 5 months to have oath after the interview is only because i requested for a name change,
this is what delayed my case by months

4th Sep 2009 Interview ISL Embassy
Administrative Processing Starts
28 April 2010 AP completed just out of blue.
30 April 2010 Visa received

21 Months Total from start to VISA received

8 Months in AP TOTAL 239 Days

Timeline
U need to send the email to inquire about ur husbands case and when u send them email make sure that u send them email like this below .

Dear Sir/Madam,

We want to know about our case status in some detail.Is there any update for us? We are waiting for ur response. We would like to know when our case has last been updated also?

p.s u said that embassy never reply ur emails make sure that u send them email with ur english name. my name is pakistani name and when i send them email they never reply my email but when they receive email from my wife ( english name ) they reply the next day.

they asked u for ur domicile in usa after u send them domicile just send them an email asking them if they received the document and they would surely reply you.

Salaam bhai. Actually. That is the template that we use when we email the embassy all the time. We always include his case number as the subject. We always include his name because my real name from birth is Tara. It is muslim/english either way. So, it makes no difference. Sometimes I put next to case # "Additional Information" or "Requested Information". Stuff like that. Then the body is always.

Case #:**********

Applicant name: ********

DOB: *********

Passport #: **********

Petitioner Name: ***********

DOB: ****

Visa Type: K3

Interview Date: *******

Dear Sir/Madame of Immigrant Visa Unit -

Anyhow, you get the point... but basically this is what we do whenever we email them. The ony thing they ever say when we email them is to make sure we include case number, petitioner's name, applicant's name.. date of birth.. etc. But we have never, ever ever received an email from the embassy. No matter what we ask or request. When we call, if a man answers, he is nice to Zaheer. But if a woman answers, she is not nice to him. We are just hoping that this may be the last thing they will need from us. We are tracking the UPS order to make sure it gets there. Cuz once we sent Tax documents to pakistan from USA and they went to PANAMA instead of PAKISTAN. Needless to say, we don't use the US Postal Service anymore. I have already emailed the embassy telling them in detail the type of items I am sending them and would appreciate notification once they receive the documents. Which, I know they won't. So Zaheer will call them after he sends it to make sure they receive it. I told him that he should ask the embassy if he can also submit his passport along with the documents since they have such a difficult time getting ahold of him it would save them from taking so much time and effort to call him and ask him to submit it. That way we only have to wait for the call from the SpeedEx office.

Well, I hope that you hear some good news this week, Bhai. My documents won't get to zaheer til Wednesday, if customs doesn't hold them up. Then, I have to wait for him to send it to embassy. So, I am looking at more than a week or so before I can know what's going on. Please pray for us, still.

Take care everyone and Allah Hafiz.

~Tara

OUR TIMELINE

Filed: Timeline

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have no problem with embassy. I asked about my parents case and they replid me same day. I am not sure, if many email regarding same case and they will not answer...because AP FAQ said under 10 months AP cases, embassy will not reply.

Timeline

I am beginning to wonder about something. Should I email them some information regarding my domicile? Because the papers I sent to Zaheer won't reach Pakistan until the 11th and then it had to go through customs, so I dont know how long it wll take. I have tried faxing the embassy. But it is 1am here, 11am there in Pakistan and it seems the embassy's fax is not on yet because it says "No Answer" when I fax them. Any how. Zaheer asked the girl "Can I email you the documents?" and she said "No, your wife has to send them to you and you have to send them to us via American Express or SpeedEx office." but. I am not so sure if I should take her response seriously, as she didn't even know that the embassy had been trying to contact Zaheer. And on top of that, I have read several of you all VJer's posts and it seems it is an ongoing occurance that they say "Embassy has been trying to call....." but really they haven't. So, do you think I should go ahead and fax them the exit stamp page of my passport proving when I left pakistan, along with my recently re-issued driver's license and social security card bearing the dates of my receipt and also address of domicile here in USA? Please tell me what you think, guys? I know that they have requested info from some of you and you have been able to email them. So help me out please. For those of you who responded with the requested info, how long did it take you afterwards to get your visas? Take care all and Allah Hafiz.

~Tara

OUR TIMELINE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
I have no problem with embassy. I asked about my parents case and they replid me same day. I am not sure, if many email regarding same case and they will not answer...because AP FAQ said under 10 months AP cases, embassy will not reply.

they have replied me every time tara

event.png

Timeline
I am beginning to wonder about something. Should I email them some information regarding my domicile? Because the papers I sent to Zaheer won't reach Pakistan until the 11th and then it had to go through customs, so I dont know how long it wll take. I have tried faxing the embassy. But it is 1am here, 11am there in Pakistan and it seems the embassy's fax is not on yet because it says "No Answer" when I fax them. Any how. Zaheer asked the girl "Can I email you the documents?" and she said "No, your wife has to send them to you and you have to send them to us via American Express or SpeedEx office." but. I am not so sure if I should take her response seriously, as she didn't even know that the embassy had been trying to contact Zaheer. And on top of that, I have read several of you all VJer's posts and it seems it is an ongoing occurance that they say "Embassy has been trying to call....." but really they haven't. So, do you think I should go ahead and fax them the exit stamp page of my passport proving when I left pakistan, along with my recently re-issued driver's license and social security card bearing the dates of my receipt and also address of domicile here in USA? Please tell me what you think, guys? I know that they have requested info from some of you and you have been able to email them. So help me out please. For those of you who responded with the requested info, how long did it take you afterwards to get your visas? Take care all and Allah Hafiz.

~Tara

It certainly won't hurt to go for it! In fact, if I were in your situation....I'd have done it the same day I called and talked to that pathetic operator who couldn't perform her own job properly. So go ahead I say....rest is upto you. :)

Good luck. :D

USCIS *CR-1*

Service Center : California Service Center

02-17-09 : I-130 Sent

02-18-09 : Received

02-24-09 : NOA1

02-27-09 : NOA1 HC

03-16-09 : NOA2

NVC

04-08-09 : C# Assigned

04-10-09 : DS-3032/AOS GEN

04-12-09 : DS-3032 emailed

04-21-09 : DS-3032 accpt

04-21-09 : AOS PAID

04-21-09 : IV bill GEN

04-28-09 : IV bill PAID

05-11-09 : IV pkg sent(NVC)

05-13-09 : Delivered

05-15-09 : Review(RFE)

07-24-09 : AOS pkg sent to NVC

07-27-09 : Delivered

07-28-09 : Review (RFE)

08-12-09 : Review

08-18-09 : Sign in Failed

08-19-09 : case complete

09-01-09 : Interview Scheduled

Embassy

09-14-09 : Forward Case

09-15-09 : Medical

09-19-09 : Case Received

10-16-09 : Visa Interview

11-14-09 : V.I.H

11-27-09 : POE (JFK, NY) = 9m 10d^^

COMPLETE TIMELINE LOCATED HERE. CLICK ABOUT ME.

Ya Ali Madad!

7iQqm4.pngVRGfm4.png

94W4m4.pngCTWvm5.png

Timeline

Thanks everybody. Well, I tried to fax them several times, and still never could get thru. I would get a busy signal, or no answer. So, I scanned my Driver's License (Which was re-issued on Dec 31, 2009), my Social security Card (Which was issued Dec 30, 2009) and my two passports, the cancelled one with my old last name that had my entry visa on it, and my new one with the Ahmed last name on it and the exit stamp on it (proving that I exited the country on Dec 19th from Lahore). Then I emailed the documents to them. Just to make sure I would send it to the right place, I sent it to PakIvQuery, PakNivInfo, and PakNivQuery. Just to make sure. Since it is a K3 visa. I made sure to include all the information in the beginning of the body of the email. Such as his name, d.o.b., contact info, case number, my name, my d.o.b., his passport #... etc. So.. it was good. I just wrote a short email explaining that the rest of the documents will arrive in a day or so, and that if they could confirm the receipt of that email.

Zaheer called them later on today when the visa unit was open to inform them that we sent the email. I told him to stop dialing the English Operator Number because I am not there, so he can speak to the Urdu operator. Because he always gets that girl who has no idea.... so he did it this time and he spoke to a man. He told them that I sent them the email with the documents. the man said "At this moment, there are too many emails in our system to confirm if we have received it or not, but when we get it, we will print the documents and pass them on to the concerning officer so he can start working on the forms". then Zaheer told him that since he was going to send the original documents via SpeedEx in a couple days would it be possible to send his passport along with it because they have a hard time getting ahold of him. and the guy said "Yes it would be a good idea to go ahead and send us your passport along with those original documents."

So, I guess if they agreed to us sending the passport.... that's good. Also, I am glad the guy said that the emailed documents will work for the officer to get started working on that part of case. Keep us in your prayers please. We are still keeping our fingers crossed and praying that zaheer will be able to be here soon. Its only 10 more days til baby. So, we are hoping he will be here very soon after her birth. take care all and I will pray for all of you as well. Allah Hafiz.

~Tara

OUR TIMELINE

Timeline
Thanks everybody. Well, I tried to fax them several times, and still never could get thru. I would get a busy signal, or no answer. So, I scanned my Driver's License (Which was re-issued on Dec 31, 2009), my Social security Card (Which was issued Dec 30, 2009) and my two passports, the cancelled one with my old last name that had my entry visa on it, and my new one with the Ahmed last name on it and the exit stamp on it (proving that I exited the country on Dec 19th from Lahore). Then I emailed the documents to them. Just to make sure I would send it to the right place, I sent it to PakIvQuery, PakNivInfo, and PakNivQuery. Just to make sure. Since it is a K3 visa. I made sure to include all the information in the beginning of the body of the email. Such as his name, d.o.b., contact info, case number, my name, my d.o.b., his passport #... etc. So.. it was good. I just wrote a short email explaining that the rest of the documents will arrive in a day or so, and that if they could confirm the receipt of that email.

Zaheer called them later on today when the visa unit was open to inform them that we sent the email. I told him to stop dialing the English Operator Number because I am not there, so he can speak to the Urdu operator. Because he always gets that girl who has no idea.... so he did it this time and he spoke to a man. He told them that I sent them the email with the documents. the man said "At this moment, there are too many emails in our system to confirm if we have received it or not, but when we get it, we will print the documents and pass them on to the concerning officer so he can start working on the forms". then Zaheer told him that since he was going to send the original documents via SpeedEx in a couple days would it be possible to send his passport along with it because they have a hard time getting ahold of him. and the guy said "Yes it would be a good idea to go ahead and send us your passport along with those original documents."

So, I guess if they agreed to us sending the passport.... that's good. Also, I am glad the guy said that the emailed documents will work for the officer to get started working on that part of case. Keep us in your prayers please. We are still keeping our fingers crossed and praying that zaheer will be able to be here soon. Its only 10 more days til baby. So, we are hoping he will be here very soon after her birth. take care all and I will pray for all of you as well. Allah Hafiz.

~Tara

yes its good Tara if u send the passport.because now a days islamabad embassy is taking a lot of time in retuning back the passport as of mine its been 46 days since visa issued but havent return yet

Filed: Timeline

Hello everyone

Its been 2 weeks that my wife is put in AP.I called DOS today and the lady told me "Your wife case is extremely good"so i asked her is it ready for the visa but she said its pending.I asked her what this means.She told me that its pending and the embassy will call her when visa is ready.God know what that means.If anyone knows anything about this please let me know.I understand its a very hard time on all of us going through AP.May God let everybody come out of this soon.I wish everybody best of luck and to you Tara that you come out of this soon cz i m in in it for 2 weeks and you guys are in it for more than 6 months.But i have been married for 4 years and its been 4 years i am trying to get my wife and daughter here.My daughter is asking me all the time "when are you coming to take us"its making me cry guys.Please pray for us.

Regards

Faisal

Timeline
Hello everyone

Its been 2 weeks that my wife is put in AP.I called DOS today and the lady told me "Your wife case is extremely good"so i asked her is it ready for the visa but she said its pending.I asked her what this means.She told me that its pending and the embassy will call her when visa is ready.God know what that means.If anyone knows anything about this please let me know.I understand its a very hard time on all of us going through AP.May God let everybody come out of this soon.I wish everybody best of luck and to you Tara that you come out of this soon cz i m in in it for 2 weeks and you guys are in it for more than 6 months.But i have been married for 4 years and its been 4 years i am trying to get my wife and daughter here.My daughter is asking me all the time "when are you coming to take us"its making me cry guys.Please pray for us.

Regards

Faisal

Salaam Bhai. I am sorry for your unfortunately long wait. But, the good news is that AP is dramatically shorter for women, than it is for men. Do not fret over this. It is positive to hear them say that your wife's case is extremely good. Remember the additional posts if you read back, sometimes, the DOS has several different windows open when they enter your case number. You could try asking them for any updates on your case and if they know what those updates were. I read somewhere in this forum that the best time to call DOS is on thursday or friday because they have more updates ready by then. I am sorry your daughter is missing you so terribly, but Insha'Allah you will be with them soon.

Also, it is not me who has been in AP for 6 months.. we have been for 4 months, a little more... but Wellmux and Waiting4Rana have been waiting for 6+ months. Don't worry, Bhai. everything will be fine soon and your wife's AP will be over with quickly. Honestly it has been very hard to wait for Zaheer's AP to finish. But, now that I know he won't be here for the baby's birth.. I have resigned myself to that knowledge and am just trying to focus on what I need to do for her instead. Zaheer is trying to get ready to do her Akikah, and Sajdah for us... so... I have been continuing to say my prayers as I had been before. I haven't ready Surah Maryam in a couple months so I think I should probably read it to the baby again before she is born.

I will keep all of you in my prayers still. I really do hope Allah unites you with those you miss so desperately, soon. Life is short and we need the ones we love to be our strength. take care and Allah Hafiz.

~Tara

Oh.. Rana Bhai.. P.S... I finally got a reply from islamabad via email!! It was only to say "Dear Sir/Madam, there were no attachments to this email." hahaha. I think they misunderstood what I was telling them. I was informing them that I SENT them documents in the mail.. but, oh well, I attached the copies of my passport and drivers license and social security card to that email reply and re-sent it to them. Hahah.. so hopefully they will get it now. Wow.. after 4 months I finally got a reply!

OUR TIMELINE

Timeline

hey fasi............hope u get to meet your wife and daughter soon. do not worry at all.....The DOS has told u that your wifes case looks GOOD! this is actually a good and positive sign............i was put under AP too after my visa interview..............my wife called the DOS n she was told the same thing that your case looks pretty good and the result was that i had a very short AP(only 35 days). Actually what i think is that during the interview the counselor officer takes notes of what he thought abt the interview and i also think that has a big impact on your AP although DOS PRETENDS like they do not knw what is going on they do know most of the stuff that is going on............plus i have mentioned earlier that AP is shorter for women thn men so no worries fasi..........n you wont believe it but let me tell u something......i remember calling the DOS earlier in january n i was told by some lady that my AP will end on january 19th!!!!! n guess what my wife called the DOS on january 20th n she was told that it has been completed and the results have been forwared to islamabad embassy..................it was unbelievable cuz usually evry visa specialist at DOS says they dont know any details but they really do and some of the good operators actually give u hints some times....................n yes fasi once your wifes AP is complete n visa is ready she will be contacted by the embassy so she can submit her passport n the visa can b issued................. like for example me...............my visa has been approved on january 21st (it is printed but not authorized yet) but i am still waiting for it to b returned.....................i guess for people that are in AP after it is completed n visa is approved there is some final review or processing that takes place after visa approval.............. now for me it has been 46 days n passport has not been returned though visa is ready...................it jus needs to b authorized......but i have noticed on ths forum that people who have submitted their passport at the time of interview get their passports sooner than submitting it after AP is complete............im not sure if this is accurate info but ths is according to my observation............but theres no need to worry cuz the main thing is the visa being approved other stuff is jus some of the procedures embassy does to validate the visa....................so dont be worried if your wifes passport comes back late after AP is over........................ths is pretty normal now a days.............hope my information helped you fasi its the best to my knowledge........n some of my experience.................lots of prayers for you n hope you get to meet your wife n daughter soon! :star:

Timeline

still waiting for passport............. :angry:

~momo

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

USCIS:

I-130 Sent : 2009-05-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-05-18

I-130 Approved : 2009-08-18

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 92 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC Journey:

09-07-2009: Sent DS-3032

09-09-2009: I-864 Bill Processed

09-09-2009: Receive I-864 Package

09-11-2009: Sent I-864

09-19-2009: IV Bill Processed

09-29-2009: RFE

10-02-2009: Sent Tax Return

10-19-2009: Recieved Ds230 Package

Still trying to get PCC from Russian Consulate @ ISL and houston :(

10-12-2009: Sent Ds230 Package with Letter explaining uncooperate Russian Consulate!

10-28-2009: RFE(Missing Russian Police Clearace Certificate) :( Finally! Got pcc, movin forward!

12-01-2009: Sent RFE With Russian PCC

12-17-2009: LOG IN FAILED: YAYYY

12-28-2009: Interview Date Recieved

01-20-2010: Documents and Medical:~Passed!

02-11-2010: Interview:~Approved but AP :(

03-10-2010: AMEX CALLED TO PICK UP VISA PACKAGE 28 Days in AP

03-23-2010: POE Chicago Smooth Alhamdolillah

GC in Mail :)

ROC: 26 Feb 2012

No NOA till now

3jote9.png

Verily, with every hardship there is relief (94:6)[/b]

Timeline
still waiting for passport............. :angry:

~momo

Im sorry Momo. I know this waiting game sucks. Its hard on everyone, no matter what stage of waiting they are in. I do like your signature quote though. Verily, with hardship there is relief. I totally agree with that, and thank Allah everyday for anything He gives us and everyday I am able to wake up and everynight I am able to lay down safe and healthy in my bed and close my eyes with His name on my lips with a thank you. Please take care and Allah Hafiz.

~Tara

OUR TIMELINE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.