ALI555

Everyone going through Administrative Processing in ISLAMABAD

2,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hmmm...valuecity usually has some good deals, if you have that in your state.

Or else, don't forget, thanksgiving is coming up in 3ish months.....rather than rushing you will definately get some good deals if you can wait till then!

Oh yeah thats what my sis said try Value city and also Gardner white they have the best furniture, no i dont think i can wait till thanksgiviing since i wana move out ASAP, i mean i luv my parents and siblings but i would luv them more when im away from them living with my man ,lol thats my wish to live in my own home with my hubby ;) So yeah INSHALAH this weekend im planing to look for furniture also Ikea has nice kicthen tables they have everything person can look and wish for their prices r good aswell .Thanks !

Lonely Heart try ethan allen they the best and they have top of the line products...... i hated IKEA ......FYI Ethan Allen is now own by a Paki guy.(http://www.ethanallen.com/) or u can check out Crate&Barrel (http://www.crateandbarrel.com/)...... i dont know if u have their stores where u at....Just a suggestion for a starter home...all the best.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

aww it's soo good to see your girls getting ready for your husband's homecoming.. bless you all!

I have my apt. set up since January hoping he will be here soon.. now I just need to empty my closets to make enough room for his stuff... for now it's all about shoes and handbags though!

PS: Omar I have a silly question for you... are you a girl or a guy?!?!?!

PS2: I hope Ali doesn't mind us all for making this thread a chat group.. we are just keeping it lively and fresh by talking good :-)

Marriage January 23, 2005

USCIS

August 14, 2006- I-130 Sent

September 22, 2008- NOA 1 Received

September 17, 2008- Became a USC

September 18, 2008- Upgraded I-130

March 20, 2009 - NOA2 (email)

March 25, 2009- NOA2 (hardcopy Received)

NVC

April 3, 2009 - Case Number Assigned

June 5, 2009 CASE COMPLETED AT NVC

June 9, 2009 Interview Date Assigned

July 16, 2009 Interview AP

August 24, 2009 DOS Operator said "VISA HAS BEEN ISSUED TODAY" Alhamdulillah

August 26, 2009 call from embassy to PICK UP THE PASSPORT :-)

August 27, 2009 Picked up the passport... woohooo!!!

September 9, 2009 US Entry InshaAllah

October 13, 2009 SSN and green card in mail DONE WITH USCIS until husband applies for his citizenship!!

The journey of 4 years, 8 months, and 3 weeks has ended!!!

.png

Timeline
aww it's soo good to see your girls getting ready for your husband's homecoming.. bless you all!

I have my apt. set up since January hoping he will be here soon.. now I just need to empty my closets to make enough room for his stuff... for now it's all about shoes and handbags though!

PS2: I hope Ali doesn't mind us all for making this thread a chat group.. we are just keeping it lively and fresh by talking good :-)

Waiting4approval,

I dont mind at all as long as it stays lively and fresh.

Its funny that there used be a thread for Islamabad I think two years ago first it was lively then it got to the point where they started cursing eachother so the moderator had to ban those people :). I started this thread because I noticed we had no forum for our ISL Embassy specially for AP we were all posting here and there. I am glad we all are togehter encouraging each other in tough times. Good Luck to all.

Sent I-130 to Vermont SC 05-30-2008

NOA 1 06-03-2008

Case Transferred to California SC 11-14-2008

NOA2 ........................ 12/11/2008

AOS fee.....................01/15/2009

Case completed..............05/10/2009

Interview Islamabad Embassy........................06/24/2009 AP :(

They told me to wait Min 6 Weeks and no limit for Max

Received call from ISL Embassy 08/25/2009 to submit passport

VISA IN HAND 09/05/2009

"]Link for Spreadsheet list of AP applicants at ISL/PAK

Timeline

Waiting4approval,

I dont mind at all as long as it stays lively and fresh.

Its funny that there used be a thread for Islamabad I think two years ago first it was lively then it got to the point where they started cursing eachother so the moderator had to ban those people :). I started this thread because I noticed we had no forum for our ISL Embassy specially for AP we were all posting here and there. I am glad we all are togehter encouraging each other in tough times. Good Luck to all.

Agreed, this topic is great because although the Islamabad topic is great too, this one focuses on the AP and we dont have to go back pages n pages to find posts on AP, especially since so many ppl are on AP from ISL.

USCIS STAGE

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

Marriage : 2008-11-11

I-130 Sent : 2008-12-18

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-12-23

I-130 Approved : 2009-04-23

NOA2 Hard Copy: 2009-04-27

NVC STAGE

NVC Received : 2009-5-5

Case # Assigned: 2009-5-6

Received DS-230 / I-864 Bill : e-mail received 2009-5-20

Pay I-864 Bill : 2009-6-2

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-07-10

Return Completed DS-230 : 2009-07-10

Receive IV Bill : 2009-5-20

Pay IV Bill : 2009-6-2

RFE: 2009-7-22

Returned Missing Docs: 2009-7-27

NVC Resumes Processing: 2009-7-30

Case Completed at NVC :2009-8-7

Embassy Stage

Flight to Pakistan: 2009-9-30

Medical: 2009-10-05

Interview: 2009-10-20

AP Start: 2009-10-20

Back to States alone :'( 2010-2-17

AP Done: 2010-2-23

POE:

b7evpzub78.gif

Timeline

oh wow I can't believe it turned out so bad that people ended up fighting with each other..i m shocked!!!

well, I hope it doesn't happen here..by the way any updates?

Here is my story for today..

I called at 10:30.. rude operator told me AP pending.. I asked her if it was in the final review.. she said I dont see anything here.. ok fine thank you.

I called again at 3:30.. ok fine I just dun have patience.. a very sweet operator put me on hold for a while and then said.. oh let me send out an email.. I was like hmmm that's unusual so I asked her what kind of email.. she responded by saying oh it's almost over, I just need to send out an email.. I was sooo excited that I asked her so are we done with this AP she replied.. no you are in final review, call in a week.. I asked her if I could call on Monday to hear the good news.. she just laughed out loud and said, no Monday is tooo early, give it a week.. I was soo excited that just the news that we are almost done brought tears of joy! I wont be fully satisfied until we are really really done but I am happy, Alhamdulillah.. it will be over soon inshaAllah.. now I have a hope that we might have eid together inshaAllah inshaAllah

I shall start cleaning up my apt. :$

USCIS

NVC

October 13, 2009 SSN and green card in mail DONE WITH USCIS until husband applies for his citizenship!!

.png

Timeline

What makes you think i am a girl? ....lol .. i am a 100% hetrosexual male from Pakistan.

Timeline

I thought so but man you know way too much about domestic stuff.. my husband won't be even able to make a list of things needed in a house! :D

Did you call DOS today?

USCIS

NVC

.png

Timeline
I thought so but man you know way too much about domestic stuff.. my husband won't be even able to make a list of things needed in a house! :D

Did you call DOS today?

I called DOS and i was told i am in the final moments of AP and i will hear something from them soon.They didn't have any other further information on their system but PENDING..........so i will just hang in there......FYI i have lived on my own for few years while attending school at CUNY :) and now i am back in Pakiland with mom and no i aint mama's boy.

Timeline

Did you call DOS today?

I called DOS and i was told i am in the final moments of AP and i will hear something from them soon.They didn't have any other further information on their system but PENDING..........so i will just hang in there......FYI i have lived on my own for few years while attending school at CUNY :) and now i am back in Pakiland with mom and no i aint mama's boy.

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

USCIS STAGE

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

Marriage : 2008-11-11

I-130 Sent : 2008-12-18

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-12-23

I-130 Approved : 2009-04-23

NOA2 Hard Copy: 2009-04-27

NVC STAGE

NVC Received : 2009-5-5

Case # Assigned: 2009-5-6

Received DS-230 / I-864 Bill : e-mail received 2009-5-20

Pay I-864 Bill : 2009-6-2

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-07-10

Return Completed DS-230 : 2009-07-10

Receive IV Bill : 2009-5-20

Pay IV Bill : 2009-6-2

RFE: 2009-7-22

Returned Missing Docs: 2009-7-27

NVC Resumes Processing: 2009-7-30

Case Completed at NVC :2009-8-7

Embassy Stage

Flight to Pakistan: 2009-9-30

Medical: 2009-10-05

Interview: 2009-10-20

AP Start: 2009-10-20

Back to States alone :'( 2010-2-17

AP Done: 2010-2-23

POE:

b7evpzub78.gif

Filed: Timeline

Thanks Omark, i will try the website and see what they have in store for me :)And Omark thats good to know ur not moma's boy ,lol ur wife is lucky ,lol And omark "DHobie "walee baat , well wait till u get to USA, pakistan walee royaltee yehaan nahee milnaay lughi who know u might have to play dhobhi wala rule here in ur home ,lol jk.Since when u come to USa u have to do everything by ur self , from wahsing clothes to wahsing ur dishes , cleaning everything plus no shame in that our ISLam teaches us "APna kaam khudie keroou" so better start getting ur self used to of doing things :)And hey waiting4approval wow thats good news :dance: they told u its in final review we both r in same waiting period now , cuz i also called DOS today since i myself didnt believe my ears when they told me on monday that visa has been issued guess what the operator told me today she said i dont know why they told u the visa is issued its not i was almost gona faint i said she said its been just sent today then she said well yeah its been sent but not issued yet since the embassy will call u when they issue visa so i said atleast its cleard from AP she said yes then i was much relieved but then i said is it in its final review she said yes so i duno when my hubby will b receiving call since he called AMEX they told him they havent recived his passport from embassy yet but i told my hubby keep calling

em since he missed call from embassy ppl called him he wasnt home at that time and missed the call :( But im okaay since im much relieved as long as its done with AP thats the worst part AP part that is .

Edited by Lonely heart

Timeline

Omark:LOL @ heterosexual male......well u lived here thats y u not mama's boy thats gud....I go to CUNY too

Waiting for approval....Congrats.....................inshallah next time u call they willbe like visa was issued already........u know what ,give it 6 more days n u will be done as my AP was over in 1 month n 12 days.....i knew u were gonna follow me in this tooo :devil: .

Edited by atk_721

Mar 4,06 I-130 sent ,rcvd Mar 7,06

Oct 24,08 USC, called to Upgrade

Nov 1,08 Citizenship certificate sent

Jan 3,09 Case upgraded.

Jan 6,09 TOUCHED!!!

Feb 13,09 Approved : )

Feb 20,09 Case # assigned

Mar 2,09 bill paid online,DS-3032 emailed

Mar 4,09 NVC recvd fee

Mar 10,09 AOS sent

Mar 30,09 mailed DS-230

Apr 13,09 CASE COMPLETED(per operators)

Apr 20,09 FINAL REVIEW

Apr 21,09 CASE COMPLETED (per AVR)

Apr 23,09 called:INTERVIEW JUNE 24th

Jun 24,09 AP, 1-3 months

Calling DOS begins,here is what I was told

Jul 7,09 No info @ DOS

Jul 10,09 Case sent to DC-pending

Jul 17,09 Pending

Jul 24,09 Pending,you can call every day for update but the day they call him for passport it means something is up so you get to know it before we do

Jul 31,09 Pending AP

Aug 06,09 Call from USEM requesting to submit passport

Aug 07,09 Every thing looks very good,visa issuance is up to the consulate!!!

Aug 07,09 Passport submitted

Aug 07,09 USEM is requesting applicant's passport :)

Aug 17,09-call 1 Visa issued Aug 3rd,EM recvd passport on 10th but still havent returned it

Aug 17,09-call 2 Case pending some kind of processing (URGHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN)

Aug 18,09 call to pick up passport,picked up from AMEX

Sep 26,09 REUNION :)

Timeline

Omar.. good to know that- enjoy the dhobi ghaat until you are in Pakistan.. you will be coming back to the washer and dryer soon!

Lonely Heart.. I was tooo scared to call again just in case they have a change of heart.. who knows with these operators.. I just wanted to feel good at least for a day and mashaAllah so far my day has been really good.. I guess blessings of Ramadan are right around the corner. I bet the call was to pick up the passport from Amex.. good luck, he will be here for Eid inshaAllah :-)

Atk.. exactly my thoughts.. the way things have been going on so far, I am pretty much following you.. I was gonna call you in the evening to share this but then I thought you might be taking your long nap so I will just stick to my weekend calls :D

I just called masjid and Saturday is the first of Ramadan(at least in northeast) Ramadan Mubarak everyone!

Edited by waiting4approval

USCIS

NVC

.png

Timeline

nopse not yet... I need him here before I rule out any possibility of immigration tricking me.. dodh ka jala chaach bhi phoonk phoonk kar peta hai (do I need to translate?!?! :D)

did you call DOS?

USCIS

NVC

.png

Timeline

Sigh....you think i did not? HA! yes last night.

i won't even bother typing what they said coz its a wasts of my energy.

by the way forget drinking doodh here sister. we believe all the negative things they say to us so why not believe a little positive?

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.