Phoemela

CFO Location issues

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I am not from Manila and I will be going to have my CFO next week. Since, I have a K1 visa, I asked them where should I have my orientation. They said in Quezon City, I only knew Ermita.

Anybody here, who knew Manila that well and could give me a good guide if I will stay in Ermita? Should I take a taxi? What is the usual fare for a taxi. Or is there a better way? Like I said I don't know the place. I will be going there alone. Please, I need your advise. Thank you.

Phoem

Hi Everyone,

I am not from Manila and I will be going to have my CFO next week. Since, I have a K1 visa, I asked them where should I have my orientation. They said in Quezon City, I only knew Ermita.

Anybody here, who knew Manila that well and could give me a good guide if I will stay in Ermita? Should I take a taxi? What is the usual fare for a taxi. Or is there a better way? Like I said I don't know the place. I will be going there alone. Please, I need your advise. Thank you.

Phoem

Ride MRT2... the other location is in KATIPUNAN Station. You go down the katipunan Station and it is just a few houses away.

Taxi will cost you Php150-200, if you are going in the morning... you will find it hard to ride a taxi.

Hi Everyone,

Phoem

i will stay in manila by monday because im going to st. marys too... kelan punta mo?

Timeline
Hi Everyone,

Phoem

Ride MRT2... the other location is in KATIPUNAN Station. You go down the katipunan Station and it is just a few houses away.

Taxi will cost you Php150-200, if you are going in the morning... you will find it hard to ride a taxi.

i had my CFO awhile ago.. n i ride mrt2...

PINOY And We know that GOD causes all things to work together for good to those who love GOD, to those who are called according to HIS purpose Romans 8:28

PINAY WE can do everything through HIM who gives US strength Philippians 4:13

Timeline
Hi Everyone,

Phoem

i will stay in manila by monday because im going to st. marys too... kelan punta mo?

I will be in Manila on Sunday, have my CFO on Monday, and Fly to my partner on Tuesday.

Hi Everyone,

Phoem

I will be in Manila on Sunday, have my CFO on Monday, and Fly to my partner on Tuesday.

i did my seminar at PRISM coz its closer to our hotel in bayview... i had the 1PM sked and was done around 3:30 so we just head straight to the cfo in quirino to pay in advance (no visa yet for me that time)

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.