journeyingwithyou

Packet 4 online already?

1 post in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Help anyone!^^

Is it true that the information packet can be obtained online only? Does this mean that it can't be delivered to the beneficiary anymore?

I need a letter from the NVC which should be in the packet to apply for police clearance from Hong Kong but if this is true, how can i secure the letter when every information is now online instead of ging through the courier?

The following informs of the Hong Kong police clearance requirement:

BASED FROM THE REQUIREMENT I COPIED BELOW, I NEED THE LETTER FROM NVC TO BE ABLE TO APPLY FOR HONG KONG POLICE CLEARANCE. I AM NOW SUPPOSED TO CALL THE USEMBASSY TO SCHEDULE MY INTERVIEW DATE SINCE I RECEIVED THE LETTER FROM THEM.

I haven't received any pocket yet which I think contains the letter. If my pocket arrives really late, then this will delay my application for Hong Kong Police clearance...

IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO HAS SURPASSED THE BURDENSOME HONG KONG POLICE CLEARANCE PROCESS?^^

Help please"-"

JOY

Individuals residing outside Hong Kong

Applications should be made in writing to:

The Commission of Police (Attn: EO CNCC)

14/F, Arsenal House

Police Headquarters, 1 Arsenal Street

Wan Chai, Hong Kong

An applicant residing outside Hong Kong must submit the following items. Please note that documents issued in languages other than Chinese or English, must be accompanied by an official transcript, in Chinese or English, endorsed either by the issuing authority or a certified translation services body.

1. A photocopy of his/her Hong Kong Identity Card or valid travel document;

2. A photocopy (for each applicant) of the letter from NVC which contains his/her name and the checklist of documents necessary for obtaining a visa (the one that references the need for police certificates);

3. A photocopy of a document proving his/her relationship with the principal applicant for the visa if item #2 does not contain the applicant's name;

4. a full set of the applicant's fingerprints taken and certified by a recognized and official police or law enforcement agency where the applicant currently resides. Certification of the fingerprints must clearly state: (i) the full name and rank of the person taking the prints, (ii) the full name of the police or law enforcement agency with their official chop; and (iii) the date and place the prints were taken. Prints that do not clearly show certification will be refused. Fingerprints taken by the applicant him/herself, a legal representative or private/commercial agency are also unacceptable.

5. a bank draft in the amount of HK$180 per person, made payable to "The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region." The draft must be payable in Hong Kong. A personal cheque in Hong Kong dollars, which is issued and authorized by any licensed banks in Hong Kong, is also acceptable.

http://hubtvonline.blogspot.com/search/lab...;max-results=20

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Harlingen TX

Date Filed : 2009-12-10

NOA Date : 2009-12-22

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-01-07

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date : April 27, 2010

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved : April 27, 2010

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received: May 28, 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.